Nirvana (Read 119 times)
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Nirvana
08/20/16 at 11:23:07

It is 87F, cloudy, a little drizzle here and there, wind around 6-8 mph. It felt so good!!! Beautiful riding weather, best day in months. Oh yeah, that was great. Cool

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Nirvana
Reply #1 - 08/20/16 at 20:41:30

I rode to our CMA meeting this morning (50 miles round trip) , it was great weather .  Wink    I got home before the afternoon showers got here.  Smiley

Nirvana

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #2 - 08/21/16 at 17:25:07

It is so nice to ride in good weather. Not cold, not hot, just right.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #3 - 08/22/16 at 07:24:54

all I got is rain and more rain
and my fool mower won't start
swear I'ma get a reel mower

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #4 - 08/22/16 at 10:31:30

Hey Art. It actually did rain later in the day. And today is it pouring. But it is making for a little cooler weather. I took the day off today because I need to run some errands. I was going to ride but checked the radar, went out side and looked at the sky and said maybe not today. Just got back from first set of errands and got soaked running from the car in the driveway to the door.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #5 - 08/22/16 at 15:52:05

I rode today it was68 ,sunny. tomorrow It's going to be pretty warm-78 .I wish it would snow !this heat is killing me!

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #6 - 08/22/16 at 16:39:53

I am riding for 1 hour and 45 minutes every morning and afternoon....LOL..

And believe it or not, i'm finding my little ninja is better for me and my aches and pains.

The seat on my savage is standard stuff and even the air thing bought in texas isn't helping.

So I am going to "bag up" the little ninja and use it for my work transport, until we find a place in Alabama suitable for all our needs. Tongue

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #7 - 08/22/16 at 18:42:39

springman wrote on 08/21/16 at 17:25:07:
It is so nice to ride in good weather. Not cold, not hot, just right.

Just got back from a 3 hour ride. It was fantastic!

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #8 - 08/22/16 at 22:00:15

I'm glad all you guys are having great rides. The weather will clear up here .... eventually and I will be having some great rides. Cool

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #9 - 08/23/16 at 06:00:54

Here in the California Central Valley we have a saying

If you can't stand the heat , stay out of the valley !

Dam it's hot here !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #10 - 08/23/16 at 07:07:08

old_rider wrote on 08/22/16 at 16:39:53:
I am riding for 1 hour and 45 minutes every morning and afternoon....LOL..

And believe it or not, i'm finding my little ninja is better for me and my aches and pains.

The seat on my savage is standard stuff and even the air thing bought in texas isn't helping.

So I am going to "bag up" the little ninja and use it for my work transport, until we find a place in Alabama suitable for all our needs. Tongue

Old Rider, i got the coretech bags for my old Ninja 500 (had them on the Savage along with the tail bag the first Dragon run) they fit the Ninja 5 great, and hold a ridiculous amount of stuff with the expandable feature, they should fit the Ninja3 very well, too, I haighly recomend them
I'd offer you mine, but the strap to attach the tail bag broke, so they can't be used with the tail bag anymore

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #11 - 08/24/16 at 16:31:40

Art, I bought cortech throw overs years back.... I have used them on all my bikes.
They even protected me when I dropped my wife's savage three years ago. Made of tougher stuff than a person would think.

Here is the setup I will be running for awhile, minus the sleeping bag in front and the tent on the top of the Kyriakyn big square bag.

This way I can throw a set of extra clothes in the top, and still have storage for the helmet and my armored jacket.

Of course I have to throw my leg up and over the seat... which for me a is a major accomplishement  Grin

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #12 - 08/24/16 at 19:07:58

Dam , Where's the kitchen sink I know it in there just can't pick it out !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #13 - 08/24/16 at 21:57:47

old_rider wrote on 08/24/16 at 16:31:40:
Art, I bought cortech throw overs years back.... I have used them on all my bikes.
They even protected me when I dropped my wife's savage three years ago. Made of tougher stuff than a person would think.

Here is the setup I will be running for awhile, minus the sleeping bag in front and the tent on the top of the Kyriakyn big square bag.

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b471/Orphistle/Ninja%20300/Ninja300%20rea...

This way I can throw a set of extra clothes in the top, and still have storage for the helmet and my armored jacket.

Of course I have to throw my leg up and over the seat... which for me a is a major accomplishement  Grin

They even protected me when I dropped my wife's savage three years ago.

Did you throw them at her or hide behind them?
You KNOW how people can get when you drop their Savage.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #14 - 08/25/16 at 07:21:39

I keep forgetting you already have a set OR
Justin, believe it or not, when you toss a savage down the road with those Cortech bags on it, the bike doesn't really get much ground contact
When I lowsided on the sisters, between the bags and my screen, all that broke on the bike itself was the throttle cable, and even it was roadside repairable

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 08:32:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › Nirvana

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.