Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Anyone near VA, TN, KY? (Read 187 times)
SavageMan99

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Anyone near VA, TN, KY?
08/15/16 at 13:22:05

I'm moving soon, to new territory.  Don't know anyone there.  Going to Duffield, VA.  It's in the corner where all the States come together.
When I finally get settled, I have a small shop worth of equipment.  Mostly for gunsmithing, but it's surprising how much it crosses over to doing other custom work.  Sand blasting, anodizing, metal work...
And hey, if you know any women...
I prefer petite, friendly, attractive, able to dress and skin game, cook on a wood stove, knows what the Tools names are (no "oh, the squeezy, clampy thing?") when their handing me tools as I lay under a vehicle... Roll Eyes

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: Anyone near VA, TN, KY?
Reply #1 - 08/15/16 at 14:27:19

SavageMan99 wrote on 08/15/16 at 13:22:05:
I prefer petite, friendly, attractive, able to dress and skin game, cook on a wood stove, knows what the Tools names are (no "oh, the squeezy, clampy thing?") when their handing me tools as I lay under a vehicle... Roll Eyes

Interested parties please send pictures of your tools, skinning knives, and cooking utensils to ........

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #2 - 08/15/16 at 16:05:10

So what is the age range ?[color=#0000ff][/color]

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #3 - 08/15/16 at 16:10:52

If you find one, keep her! They're rare!

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
SavageMan99

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/15/16 at 17:21:26

I had two out three...
Age isn't important, I like old tools, cookware, etc.

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #5 - 08/15/16 at 17:46:12

Not to brag or anything, but my wife helps with the game processing, cooks pretty good (when she wants too), and handed me tools while I worked on the mower this evening. I did have to explain what the pull handle was, but she got it right off. Sorry, she is not available.

I'm pretty near the other end of NC from you.

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #6 - 08/15/16 at 18:13:45

able to dress and skin game

You had me really curious about how you play the "dress and skin game' with a petite, pretty, young woman.....then I realized we weren't thinking about the same kind of game(s). Wink

« Last Edit: 08/16/16 at 07:54:24 by Dave »  

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #7 - 08/15/16 at 18:17:05

prechermike wrote on 08/15/16 at 17:46:12:
Sorry, she is not available.

Pretty funny!  Grin

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #8 - 08/16/16 at 07:54:04

SavageMan99 wrote on 08/15/16 at 17:21:26:
I had two out three...
Age isn't important, I like old tools, cookware, etc.

My take
Old enough to know better
young enough to do it anyway  Grin

IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #9 - 08/16/16 at 09:51:10

DUFFIELD!?!?!?!?!?!!? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Man, we've gotta meet. Shoot me an email.

I live somewhere in Virginia, obviously. Not sayin' where I live... Public forum.

Good luck on finding a woman in hillbilly country... I want one too... Hey... if you find a good one you don't want that's college aged, pass her on to me. Wink

Seems like you have to know where to look... Used to think that the only women were either old, married, engaged, otherwise taken from the time of highschool, or fat/ugly. Working with young people at a restaurant has been more promising. Not much real progress yet.

Well, technically, Lee County is the place where the three states come together, not Scott. If you want to learn about the rich heritage of coal-mining hillbillies, go visit Wise County. Ever heard of the movie Big Stone Gap? Late singer Ralph Stanley?

Shop? Gunsmithing? Sounds interesting. Ooh....Ahh... Can I join you? Pretty Please.  Now, which way to the hammer's go? Flat side down? That's how a hammer works to me. Always wondered why one's always stabbing his finger when just trying to pull back the hammer. Somebody ought to grind that thing off. Maybe you should patent it and make some money. Maybe that thing is a safety device that keeps people from cocking the gun unless they really, really have to. (see Rubber Duck Down)

2004 Suzuki Savage, Riding since fall 2015.
  IP Logged
sjaskow - FSO

Frozen Tundra of MN
Reply #10 - 08/16/16 at 10:41:30

I've gotten gas in Duffield, VA. Does that count?  Grin

3 of us from work did a Dragon run in the spring of 2015 and we spent Friday night in Johnson City, TN and then traveled to Morehead, KY via US23 to US460. It was beautiful country even though we got rained on from Duffield to Morehead. Sad

2012 Victory Vision - http://www.jaskowiak.cc/vision
2006 Suzuki S40 - http://www.jaskowiak.cc/S40
WWW   IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #11 - 08/16/16 at 11:14:48

I ought to get together with some of the forum guys sometime. Not sure it will be the 24th (Dave's). I don't have any bike fit to ride, and it's awful close cutting it, especially for a big trip.

IP Logged
SavageMan99

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/16/16 at 13:11:56

Itll be awhile before I have a shop.  Not much money buys not much house, much less up to date out buildings.

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #13 - 08/16/16 at 16:56:22

cheapnewb24 wrote on 08/16/16 at 09:51:10:
I live somewhere in Virginia, obviously. Not sayin' where I live... Public forum.

Nobody cares what city you live in. How are they going to find you? I wouldn't post my address publicly though. A lot of people put waaay too much info out on the net.

On a related topic - why do people blur their license plate on internet pics?  Huh

IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #14 - 08/16/16 at 17:16:56

Probably so Johnny Law won't harrass them for random or not so random things.  Roll Eyes

If you post your plate number, you may as well have given every applicable law enforcement department your name, address, and all other personal information that they can get from a plate number.

That means big brother can know exactly who you are and possibly even charge you with some crime.

NEVER post your plate number online ever, especially not when showing off mods. Put a straight pipe on your bike and record it, post it online? How about a traffic ticket delivered to you via mailbox?

Hmmm.... Haven't found much support for my argument.... Can anyone else back me up here? The mailed ticket idea might not be likely unless somebody complains, gets the cops' attention, and then they use the video as evidence against you, assuming they know where on the web to look.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 03:25:40

General CategoryThe Cafe › Anyone near VA, TN, KY?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.