Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two weeks out from Best Savage Trip EVER (Read 85 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Two weeks out from Best Savage Trip EVER
08/10/16 at 10:51:48

Go here for the thread:    http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1454094115/165#165

Folks, we got us four days of fun with a blue grass band and a party and we got 40 pound catfish fishin' and bike riding and plinkin' with firearms.   We got Dave as a host person and over half of the current moderation staff & Lancer as people who are already planning to attend.   The old school guys will all be there ......

Weather looks jest about perfect    http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/fort-thomas-ky/41075/month/17809_pc?monyr=8/...

Now take a bird's eye view at the digs ..... purty, ain't they?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/7256+Kohls+Rd,+Melbourne,+KY+41059/@38.9817...

You need to go here http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1454094115/165#165 to put your name on the roll call list !!!    

Even if you are just driving up, you need to say you are coming as plans must be made to feed you and bed you if you are staying over.

If you have never gone to a Savage Event, this is as civilized as you could ever wish for.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: Two weeks out from Best Savage Trip EVER
Reply #1 - 08/10/16 at 12:01:35

Can someone send my wife a letter telling her she needs continuing education credits before 8/30 so she'll rush out of town for the weekend and I can sneak up to KY?  

I wanna come play and I can't, so I am going to ignore the rest of this thread so I don't get mad and pout for the next two weeks.  Please don't talk about this trip or post any pictures.   Angry Angry Angry Angry

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #2 - 08/10/16 at 13:05:50

Wow!  That aerial photo makes it look like I have a concrete driveway!  I wish I could have afforded that - but the driveway is gravel.

Any of you local area riders are certainly welcome to pop on over for some of the rides if you don't want to stay.  Maybe the group will want to ride over to the Quaker Steak and Lube in Milford on Wednesday night, or the one in Florence on Thursday night.....or maybe down to Fuel on Saturday morning for coffee and a look at all the bikes and cars that show up.

Dave

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 08/10/16 at 14:59:42

So the house with the circle drive is yours Dave ?

By the way, do we have a certified loading dock to off-load our machines ? ?

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #4 - 08/10/16 at 18:50:14

Lancer:

No loading dock - but plenty of hills around to make it easier.

The driveway comes down the hill to the area between the house and the garage, and then it narrows down to a single width and circles to the back half of the garage where the workshop is....that floor is 2 feet lower than the front half of the garage.  The house is between the garage and pond....the roof line looks a bit weird from above as it has a 10] wide porch (like Cracker Barrel), that goes all the way around the house!

STEWMILLS:

I can provide your wife with a note that certifies you were up here "networking".  (When somebody catches a fish....you can scoop it up in the net).

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #5 - 08/10/16 at 18:57:58

Wish I could be there to meet you all !

And you could all treat me like a lost tourist and show me some the sights in the area.

Then RIDE some back roads !!!

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 18:45:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Two weeks out from Best Savage Trip EVER

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.