Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
If only they had an 'R' (Read 17 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
If only they had an 'R'
07/25/16 at 15:56:08

If this individual had an R as opposed to a D they would be more hated & despised than even Donald.  This is a 12 minute video, can someone extrapolate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EGBOMvBrZw

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: If only they had an 'R'
Reply #1 - 07/25/16 at 16:18:31

I ALMost got to four minutes. That screeching pregnant dog, I can't listen to her. I at Least must have someone else talking,, hey four minutes,, I saw enough.. I remember what I thought about Obama. I knew he was gonna suck.  I'm Telling you, regardless of how calm Bot was today about how, no matter what, it's not gonna be the end, we can always get another president in four years,well, there are no guarantees that is true. Just because we Haven't collapsed is not a guarantee. Of Course I'm not sane..
Only the ones who are unable to even see the problems are smart.
SHE is the worst disaster that I have seen as a presidential candidate, ever. I'm just HOPING for a major defection from the dems. She simply can't be elected.  Seriously Bot, vote Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/25/16 at 16:50:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/25/16 at 16:18:31:
I ALMost got to four minutes. That screeching pregnant dog, I can't listen to her. I at Least must have someone else talking,, hey four minutes,, I saw enough.. I remember what I thought about Obama. I knew he was gonna suck.  I'm Telling you, regardless of how calm Bot was today about how, no matter what, it's not gonna be the end, we can always get another president in four years,well, there are no guarantees that is true. Just because we Haven't collapsed is not a guarantee. Of Course I'm not sane..
Only the ones who are unable to even see the problems are smart.
SHE is the worst disaster that I have seen as a presidential candidate, ever. I'm just HOPING for a major defection from the dems. She simply can't be elected.  Seriously Bot, vote Trump.

yeah, I mean, if you're scared, vote Trump. Cause he'll fix it!!!  oh wait, HE"S NOT A DICTATOR and can't do it alone, but you know, I think people like jog might just want him to be a dictator...  

I think Trump and Hillary have an equal chance of screwing it up...  JOG can't see through his red haze of HATE for Hillary to have an objective bone in his body.  JOG is scared, always has been, everyone is out to get 'im!  

I actually think, Trump with a Democratic Congress would be better than Hillary with a Republican Congress.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/25/16 at 17:18:12

Since when is it wrong to hate evil?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 13:16:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If only they had an 'R'

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.