Take a look at this. (Read 33 times)
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Take a look at this.
07/23/16 at 19:49:05

2004 Suzuki Savage, Riding since fall 2015.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Take a look at this.
Reply #1 - 07/23/16 at 19:58:18

WHY? What's it About?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #2 - 07/23/16 at 20:05:34

OUCH !!!

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #3 - 07/23/16 at 20:30:13

Supposedly the cop ran a stop sign while on the computer.  I don't see a computer or a stop sign, but... whatever... Undecided See the youtube comments.

Anyway, it's supposed to be an example of a police screw up. It involved a motorcycle. Seemed like maybe something post-worthy. Huh

2004 Suzuki Savage, Riding since fall 2015.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/24/16 at 05:03:25

I was sitting at an intersection of a busy, major road in St. Louis yesterday when a man in a car was making a left turn in front of me when blam! Got plowed into by a woman going through the intersection. Yea, she was on her phone. No one hurt. The guy was pissed. I mistakenly told my wife about this and she asked me would I had lived if I was the guy who got hit and I was on a motorcycle. Yea, I would have lived but my guess is badly broken right leg no doubt.

My VStrom has a flash headlight switch for passing and Ive started using when approaching intersections or just when I get a funny feeling about another driver. Don't remember if the Savage has an easily accessible quick switch like that or not but

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 07/24/16 at 06:48:04

WebsterMark wrote on 07/24/16 at 05:03:25:
I was sitting at an intersection of a busy, major road in St. Louis yesterday when a man in a car was making a left turn in front of me when blam! Got plowed into by a woman going through the intersection. Yea, she was on her phone. No one hurt. The guy was pissed. I mistakenly told my wife about this and she asked me would I had lived if I was the guy who got hit and I was on a motorcycle. Yea, I would have lived but my guess is badly broken right leg no doubt.

My VStrom has a flash headlight switch for passing and Ive started using when approaching intersections or just when I get a funny feeling about another driver. Don't remember if the Savage has an easily accessible quick switch like that or not but

mine does, 2012 model

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 07/24/16 at 07:12:12

a man in a car was making a left turn in front of me when blam! Got plowed into by a woman going through the intersection.

I'm unable to envision what happened, who was the idiot, etc.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #7 - 07/24/16 at 08:41:39

WebsterMark wrote on 07/24/16 at 05:03:25:

2008 has it. Ask me how I know!  Wink

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 04:01:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Take a look at this.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.