How did he do? (Read 192 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: How did he do?
Reply #30 - 07/23/16 at 09:54:23

Yes.

Once ENOUGH see, Then change is inevitable.
While the masses continue to accept
What is
And don't investigate and actually understand
Then What will drive change?
Will Not understanding make it better?

Why would anyone pass up an opportunity to understand what is  being done and has been done?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #31 - 07/23/16 at 15:27:05

Not sure if understanding, while standing in line, why my right leg gets tired, is needed, when I can just shift the weight to the other leg and solve it.....
I believe most if us work on this type of understanding, make it rough enough, and change will come accordingly.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 07/23/16 at 16:06:49

If you don't WANT to know, if you are happy believing as you Do, then continue on that path, but don't preach to me about being concerned about things that don't exist because you don't see them, after Avoiding Looking for them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #33 - 07/23/16 at 16:30:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/16 at 16:06:49:
If you don't WANT to know, if you are happy believing as you Do, then continue on that path, but don't preach to me about being concerned about things that don't exist because you don't see them, after Avoiding Looking for them.

Buddy, it seems to me it gets you a tad upset that NO ONE ( your words ) want to listen to you, incredulous comes to mind  Cool

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #34 - 07/23/16 at 16:30:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/16 at 16:06:49:

Buddy, it seems to me it gets you a tad upset that NO ONE ( your words ) want to listen to you, incredulous comes to mind  Cool

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 07/23/16 at 17:58:23

Yeah, I've spent tons of time listening to people who were involved in high level department of education stuff and it's obvious that the game was to ruin our schools. And people want to tell me im delusional but they are unwilling to even look at what I'm talking about. Yeah, I'm not happy.
Ignorance is strength and America is getting stronger.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #36 - 07/23/16 at 21:32:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/16 at 17:58:23:
Yeah, I've spent tons of time listening to people who were involved in high level department of education stuff and it's obvious that the game was to ruin our schools. And people want to tell me im delusional but they are unwilling to even look at what I'm talking about. Yeah, I'm not happy.
Ignorance is strength and America is getting stronger.

I don't doubt your sincerity one little bit, and I believe your intentions worthy, but sorry buddy, I have peed so much into the wind it's a wonder I haven't drowned.
Yes, I know, I admit freely, I leave in the 7th inning when my team is losing  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 07/24/16 at 03:38:25

Well, if you're happy enough Not knowing, okay. But don't try telling me that I'm Not seeing what I see. Watching the priests get Punished by being Forced to Move to another parish when I was a kid, Knowing that had it been my dad, he would be in jail, had a little bit to do with my starting to question the answers I was getting. Watching the Vietnam war on the news,, lose forty guys taking hill 468 today , only to give it up and lose 50 tomorrow, taking it again, and Rules of ENGAGEMENT? Really?

If YOU'RE tuning something, you Change something, it's running Worse now,  

What would You do?

You would UNDO what made it worse.

That's Not how they Fixed the schools.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 07/24/16 at 23:27:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/16 at 06:20:03:
You need some dental floss?
Maybe just a toothpick?
After you finish chewing someone's Butt like that, you should get the meat outta your teeth.

what's your brand of choice?   since you are the expert at it Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 07/25/16 at 07:58:10

Huhh? Was that supposed to be a smart comeback?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 17:48:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How did he do?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.