Auburn, AL
Re: How did he do?
Reply #16 - 07/22/16 at 14:39:21

LostArtist wrote on 07/22/16 at 14:11:51:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/22/16 at 12:10:02:
He has said NOTHING I don't like.

oh jeeezzzzzzz

going to have to start praying for you again...       Kiss

Hey...if the horse-faced lying, cheating, doo doo head had her way with it, you wouldn't be able to pray!

I am waiting, just waiting, to see if the DNC even has the balls to say "God Bless America" once...just once.

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/22/16 at 14:46:52

oh jeeezzzzzzz

I'm not lost. And I know what America needs a lot better than you. IF Trump can do 1/2 of what he said you're gonna be thrilled.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 07/22/16 at 15:17:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/22/16 at 14:46:52:

I was once a democrat.
I believed.
Hope and change, yes, I changed, I had hope.
I thought if I drank Michelob beer, the pretty girls would flank me at the bar.....
I thought if I took that blue pill, I would be sitting in adjacent bathtubs on a tropical beach, with the prettiest one of those girls that I met at that bar.
I thought I knew what is-is, is, was....
I thought everything was a vast rightwing conspiracy and we only needed to go back and tell the Gipper it wasn't really for him.....

However, I came to the conclusion, at 60 plus, I didn't wander off, no....
My parents left me there and split, because they needed to find themselves first.
Life can and is harsh, and pretending otherwise doesn't change a frucken thing, even if I hold myself above the fray and accuse others of riding a high horse.....

I have since caught my own fish.
I will share with you how.
I will even share my fire with you so you can cook yours.
But if you think you can keep showing up at dinner time, having not dug a worm, baited a hook, or gathering wood, and expecting me to feed you and your friends who claim I am selfish, if I don't...
Well, go pound sand pal.
Not many care for your BS anymore, even tho the crowd you run with still affirm your disfunction and dismal life choices....

Scan  Cheesy

oh jeeezzzzzzz

I'm not lost. And I know what America needs a lot better than you. IF Trump can do 1/2 of what he said you're gonna be thrilled.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #19 - 07/22/16 at 18:08:05

" And I know what America needs a lot better than you."
Interesting......  Wink

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 07/22/16 at 18:32:27

I'm sure everyone believes they know what would be best.

Thing is, I've been watching the downward spiral for almost fifty years. And studying the events. I Know what happened to our schools. I watched, and I've paid attention to people who were involved. And has anyone here even bothered to listen to interviews?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 07/22/16 at 19:15:57

Jog, respectively, this is your opine based upon your perception.....
Yes, I agree many things have changed, and we could say not for the better.
However, others have a difference experience I would venture to say, and they could say things are better.
As I have shared, I am down in SoCal visiting my kids.
When I left here 15 years ago, this neighborhood was predominantly white. Today, it is mostly Hispanic and Black, and Asian.
This is the middle class now too.
They work, pay taxes, raise kids, etc.
The "system" has worked well in this regard, allowing more to experience the American Dream.
I see it firsthand, it is NOT dead, but as always, it can be better...
If we learn from the past, we can always improve upon it, IF, people live to the golden rule....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 07/22/16 at 19:40:22

An isolated pocket versus an overwhelming number of places where industry is rusting, debt, beyond belief, unemployment, outtasight, the overall picture Is down. I'm in a pretty good place, but check out the Former manufacturing locales.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 07/23/16 at 06:09:09

jog

you must love being scared, seeing conspiracies and everyone out to get you all the time, cause that's what Trump is selling and you're buying it hook, line and sinker.

here's the fact check, I tried to find it from a conservative news source, but, for some reason they didn't do one apparently....  wonder why?  protecting their allmighty super-businessman savior???  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/22/fact-check-donald-trump-repub...

All politicians lie,

Hillary lies to protect herself and to make herself look good, that's still crappy but that's an internal issue within herself, this affects her judgment and character, but at least her intent is to tackle the REAL issues (in her speeches at least...whether she can or will do anything in real life is highly skeptical) She wants you to like her because of what she supports, not because of what she's against

Trump, and most GOP/conservative candidates and media are lying to MAKE YOU SCARED. They distort the stats to make things look worse than they are, to make government look like a failure, to make you feel anger towards others, they are baiting your base instinct, your lowest common denominator or fear and anger towards your fellow Americans and human beings, he wants you to look at him like he's your only hope, do you worship at the puffy hair billionaire's feet?  

now the fear lie, that's just a tactic the opposition party, whether democratic or republican, usually uses

anyway, I AM NEITHER REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT. I am independent, I will always be so. I actually voted libertarian the last election, can you say that JOG?  I know your hero Ron Paul wasn't on the libertarian ticket, but THERE WAS A LIBERTARIAN candidate, you often preach a libertarian viewpoint on here, did you support your own then??

I am a pragmatic independent arbitrator of my vote. I belong to no party, I am on no team, I see benefits in both liberal and conservative ideologies, the reality is we need both

All the Best to you all,

now go ahead and attack me as a crazy liberal, cause obviously I deserve it for not badmouthing Hillary enough....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/23/16 at 06:20:03

You need some dental floss?
Maybe just a toothpick?
After you finish chewing someone's Butt like that, you should get the meat outta your teeth.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #25 - 07/23/16 at 08:17:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/16 at 06:20:03:
You need some dental floss?
Maybe just a toothpick?
After you finish chewing someone's Butt like that, you should get the meat outta your teeth.

Jog buddy, I think you might be putting too much stock into thinking that somethings lurks under every rock.
Somethings really are as they appear, and even tho to our view seem skewed, they aren't.
They are just different, nothing sinister.

I remember pictures of China, everyone looked the same, clothes, bike, etc....
How boring is that?
Yeah, I might not fancy a young Hispanic guy with tats on his neck, clothes pushed and shoved in what appears to be a designed disheveled look, with a haircut that seems to be cut by a drunk barber....
But that is solely my reading.
This guy took the time and energy to do this for a reason, expression, it to him it is freedom......
The very thing we hold in high esteem as example to the rest of the world.

I will be flying home this evening, first time ever in first class, some could say that is evidence that Obama's economy is recovering well....

I am flying home a wiser man.

Some of my prejudice debunked......

Remember, my daughter married a Hispanic guy, my wife is half Hispanic, my brother married a Hispanic woman, so my prejudice was not based on surperiority, no, but on absents of relationships on a more intimate level, AND news stories, arg.

By just living life on life's terms, talking and listening, engaging in others, I discovered we are WAY more alike, than different.
And, our differences are good. They are of the nature of learning and experiencing new cultural things, NOT.....
Right and wrong, or good and bad, things, like the press often utilizes to sensualize a story....

Everything I don't understand, is not a threat, nor an enemy, my friend....

You see how ideology, and a rigidness of belief ( prejudice ) in Sewbot, befuddles you.
I have seen you call him out on it, rightly so, as have I ( like right now ).
He will post up great things next week, of the DNC, that he would fault in the RNC.
Buddy, you seem to wear the same blinders at times too, except your vision is different, your attitude, not.

I hope my post doesn't offend you, but gives you a different perspective to consider, maybe bouncing your idea/thoughts off of it before you file them away as "fact" that the world should share with you.

None, yeah not even me, the village idiot, is perfect and beyond the common faults and traps that ensnares us all ( now that is a fact )  Grin

Be well amigo, and BTW, these low life minorities can have this stinking land of 100 plus degree weather, I good Sir, will gladly prance about through my 70 degrees and evergreens, as my skin gets even whiter, my mind, more open, until all the false perceptions I have stored there, fall out, no clutter, no nothing, ah,  I could get use to that Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 07/23/16 at 08:28:53

Am I alone in believing that the schools were intentionally wrecked?

If you don't agree, read up on John Taylor Gatto.
Listen to Charlotte Izerbyt.

I guess Ike was a madman and Ford a fool.
JFK was planning on exposing secrets, but, his head exploded.

And the car was sent to Ford, cleaned, new windshield,
Instead of studying it as the crime scene it was.

The Murrah building was bombed inside, too.
The trade deals? Who actually believes that they were intended to better the lives of Americans?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #27 - 07/23/16 at 08:35:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/16 at 08:28:53:
Am I alone in believing that the schools were intentionally wrecked?

If you don't agree, read up on John Taylor Gatto.
Listen to Charlotte Izerbyt.

I guess Ike was a madman and Ford a fool.
JFK was planning on exposing secrets, but, his head exploded.

And the car was sent to Ford, cleaned, new windshield,
Instead of studying it as the crime scene it was.

The Murrah building was bombed inside, too.
The trade deals? Who actually believes that they were intended to better the lives of Americans?

Are you wrong?

I don't know buddy.

Will this truth set you free, if you find it?

I default to this tool many times, when I don't know or have an answer.....
Even when it comes to faith in my life, I default to this simple understanding, it is what it is and move down the trail of my life....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 07/23/16 at 09:03:30

Yeah, Everything
Is what it is.
And I have spent countless hours peering into and through the understandings that others would have me call
Truth, in order to discern the truth.
I'm almost completely alone here in my understanding of the Fed. And I have read much, and I have a fool like Ford ALSO saying what a bad thing it is. So, defend yourself and the happy shrug and walk on, believing. I had Time for study. I was home bound.

Either look into things or don't, but don't tell me im imagining what I see when books are written on it, historical figures say what I say. But, the ones who agree with what the government says are right.. yeah, it is what i t is.
Now, do you want to know what it i s?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #29 - 07/23/16 at 09:27:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/16 at 09:03:30:
Now, do you want to know what it i s?

Will it change anything if you do?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 23:59:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How did he do?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.