Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Those minorities r stupid...... (Read 124 times)
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: Those minorities r stupid......
Reply #15 - 07/21/16 at 07:44:12

The difference, IMHO, is simple:

Hillary makes bad judgment, gets innocent Americans killed, and to this day has NEVER admitted she made a mistake or any oversight in judgment. She's an arrogant waste of a soul that thinks we're puppets on her string.

Trump, while admittedly not perfect, will make a mistake and deal with it accordingly and move on. Sure, he did a lot of crazy business stuff before running for office but I feel that in that light, business is business and that was in his "business" life.

Hillary on the other hand has ALWAYS been in politics and is granted no exception for her misgivings as public office has always been her motive.

I will vote for Trump, regardless. Not saying that Trump is one, but I'd at least rather have in office the devil I know as opposed to the devil I don't.

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 07/21/16 at 07:49:56

Then vote Hitlery.. you Know what evil she is. Trump is unknown.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #17 - 07/21/16 at 08:03:33

WebsterMark wrote on 07/21/16 at 04:59:38:
and if you know plenty of Hispanics and none of them for voting for Trump then your friendships and acquaintances are linked to your political views. You're like the newspaper editor who was shocked when Reagan won in a landslide and she was famously quoted as saying "I don't know one son of a b!tch who voted for him". He carried 49 states!

Maybe he knows a lot of Hispanics that can't vote?

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 07/21/16 at 08:20:39

I guess staying in the echo chamber maintains ones ideas.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 07/21/16 at 08:46:07

old.indian wrote on 07/21/16 at 06:27:06:
Trump or Hillary ?  Hillary or Trump ?Undecided

In the end, I doubt if it will make that much difference. After the election it will be business as usual in DC.  Money is Power, and Power is Money.

Yes, I agree, that is why I am voting libertarian, never done it before  Grin
However I think this administration, either of them, will be the last of this type of politician.
We will see much power, time, money, energy, gobbled up by the losing party trying to destroy the winning party.....
While nothing of real change gets done.
If you just consider for a moment who the two finalist are, their extremely high negatives, that is a clue to where politics stand.
Of course the political machine itself, media, academia, business, etc, who presently circumvent the people's say by their false motivation, only wanting to keep their own azz' in the current loop of profiteers.

I believe we are one election away from seeing real hope and change and making America great for ALL  Grin

PS: I could go on and share how I see how the Hispanic population has seemed to really step into that "middle class" slot, so many say is shrinking, but I won't.....
America is changing, and it doesn't have to be seen as bad. Change is change, it can bring with it all sorts of new opportunities as well,if you are willing to be part of it.
To stay the "same" is about as exciting as only eating vanilla ice cream every time, or riding the same road, etc....
Like calm water, it will stagnant faster that a bubbling brook  Wink

I don't have much faith in the current system or its players, but I do have in folks, right is right, wrong is wrong, and inherently we all know it, even if we take a little side street of selfishness getting there.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/21/16 at 13:30:49

One thing's for sure, Cruz, Rubio or any of the others would be crushed by the Democratic machine. Trump is the only one with a chance because he doesn't play the game. He's not letting media direct his actions. Right or wrong, he is doing it his way.

There was no excuse for Romney losing but he did cause he let the media guide him. Can you imagine Trump being recorded saying 47%? He'd never try to minimize that, he'd say I should have said 50%!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 07/21/16 at 15:25:20

WebsterMark wrote on 07/21/16 at 13:30:49:
One thing's for sure, Cruz, Rubio or any of the others would be crushed by the Democratic machine. Trump is the only one with a chance because he doesn't play the game. He's not letting media direct his actions. Right or wrong, he is doing it his way.

There was no excuse for Romney losing but he did cause he let the media guide him. Can you imagine Trump being recorded saying 47%? He'd never try to minimize that, he'd say I should have said 50%!

Sounds like you are a dittohead  Grin

Rush has always said the left has no interest in getting along....
You surrender and compromise to them they have no intentions of it themselves but only keep moving the 50 yard line  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 02:28:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Those minorities r stupid......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.