Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
France Suppressing torture details (Read 17 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

France Suppressing torture details
07/15/16 at 11:06:39

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at...

Follow your own links. Make your own assessments.

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, cause it's gonna be empty."

--Steve

« Last Edit: 07/15/16 at 12:58:36 by verslagen1 »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: France Suppressing torture details
Reply #1 - 07/15/16 at 11:43:47

Don't WORRY, I have it on good authority that refugees appreciate their host countries and obey laws. If we just brought them All here we would be protecting others from the risk. We owe it to the world to bring them here. Our homosexual and Christian population will be Soo appreciative.

Now would be a Great time to disarm Americans. They don't even Have to take the guns. Just promise the death penalty for anyone who defends themselves.

Make defense illegal.

http://www.naturalnews.com/037166_self_defense_homeowners_violent_criminals.html

And what about small or old people? Just because someone else isn't armed doesn't mean I don't need to be..
And what if I just Don't want to risk getting hurt in a fight I didn't start? Someone who breaks into My house doesn't deserve to be treated gently. If they're willing to break into My house, why am I supposed to just Trust that they're not dangerous?

Follow along

echnically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100 (0.17 x 30,000).  

Still too many?  Well, first, how are those deaths spanned across the nation?
•    480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
•    344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
•    333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
•    119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington DC (a 54% increase over prior years)

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities.  All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.  
This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation or about 75 per state. That is an average because some states have much higher rates than others.  
@@@@@@@@@@@@@©©©©©©©©©©©©©
REDNECKS RUN RAMPANT!!!!!!!!!

For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.

€€€€€€€€€€€€`||®| ¡%[>>¿¿\%¡®®\~>&

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far?  California, of course, but understand, it is not the tool (guns) driving this.  It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So, if all cities and states are not created equal, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 21:24:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › France Suppressing torture details

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.