Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rio Olympics (Read 60 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Rio Olympics
07/05/16 at 17:29:56

This Olympics isn't shaping up to be all that wonderful and I think it is supposed to start in a month.  Corpes washing up on the beaches near some of the events, polluted water ways where the athletes will compete, the public service workers aren't getting paid and performing basic duties, zika if that is real, athletes already announcing they are not going to participate.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Rio Olympics
Reply #1 - 07/05/16 at 17:33:03

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/05/16 at 18:22:24

Who will be in charge of polishing the turds they give out f poo r medals?

Who ran the long term fuel degradation test ? Dave, right?
Dave, would you mind , uhhh, Obtaining samples of reasonably equivalent texture and density, shape, flatten, test ways to dry and polish and paint?

History books in twenty years...

What Olympic games was nicknamed by several colloquialisms,,,namely
The Kaka combat

The Fecal Fight

The Dung Derby

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #3 - 07/05/16 at 18:48:16

Are the atheletes who are actually considering going (and risking their health/lives) really intending on competing with no safety concerns? The article claims 51% of their sewage is treated. That means 49% is untreated!  Shocked

Where is the *ahem* responsible Olympic committee?

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 07/06/16 at 10:47:27

If someone(spectator) backed out of going, gave me their tickets, and all expenses... I wouldn't go.

It I were a competitor, I'd be scared sh!tless.
I'd want a hydrofobic, anti-microbial head to toe suit with a breathing filter.
51% treated ain't enough.

WWW   IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #5 - 07/06/16 at 17:17:26

From what I've been hearing, sounds like someone didn't do their homework on the location. I've heard absolutely nothing good about it. It's gonna be the worst summer Olympics ever!

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 07/06/16 at 17:33:06

Kris01 wrote on 07/06/16 at 17:17:26:
From what I've been hearing, sounds like someone didn't do their homework on the location. I've heard absolutely nothing good about it. It's gonna be the worst summer Olympics ever!

I think that the other finalists for these games were Chicago. Tokyo and Madrid. I wonder if the IOC is having second thoughts. Chicago or Tokyo could  have pulled this off without any trouble I believe. Probably even Madrid, in spite of Spain's financial woes. Rio must have had a he*l of a sales pitch.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/07/16 at 12:44:53

Chicago????

Heck, China won't allow tourists to see certain places.
Surely we would not want to invite people from all over the world to come See what the results of the Wonders of decades of Democrats running a place coupled with the allegedly unintended, yet Certainly Not Unforeseeable consequences of the Genius trade deals really are. Can you even start to imagine the mayhem of turning innocent tourists loose in Chicago would be?

82 shot, 14 killed in Chicago 4th of July weekend shootings, report ...
CBS News › news › report-82-shot-14-ki...
Jul 7, 2014 - Last Updated Jul 7, 2014 3:00 PM EDT. CHICAGO - Police are dealing with the fallout from some

july 4th weekend shootings in chicago

It's such a popular search that just typing

july 4th weekend sh

in and Google popped up the rest.

Good thing guns are illegal. Like Drugs.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 07/07/16 at 13:43:47

I actually think you are pretty safe in Chicago as long as you are not an African- American involved with gangs and the drug trade., and you stay out of the neighborhoods where that stuff takes place. Chicago is without a doubt a hellhole if you happen to be poor and black, but the city certainly has the resources to keep any potential olympic venues safe from most of that mayhem. And as far as I know the water is safe to drink and swim in.The olympic games only last for few weeks. Hizzoner the mayor would make da*m sure that his city didn't get a black eye while the world was watching, no matter what kind of inconvenience it caused for his more underprivileged citizens. Things would return to the status quo once the festivities were over.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 07/07/16 at 15:30:55

I would expect the predators to go to where the tourists would be, the hotels near the venue to pick a target, follow, play with them...

I understand why you think what you do, I'm not so able to see it working out. Kinda moot, ain't gonna be happnin..

idn't get a black eye while the world was watching,

Aaaabmmm, that's Raysisst,,  I'm Tellin..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/21/24 at 19:15:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Rio Olympics

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.