Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Little glasses .........WTF? (Read 110 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Little glasses .........WTF?
06/26/16 at 12:17:47

OK, I know how the left, when confronted with facts, call names, bully, and pull stunts like sit in, i.e.: pout....
And this is one major reason I don't see them as leaders, but when Trump references George Wills little glasses that make people think he's smart, well, that is even beneath the left wing poster boys and girls.

Sometimes I think Obama's rigidness of ideology makes me see him as a buffoon, for he appears oblivious to facts contradicting him.....
But Trump, his arrogance and childish behavior steals that title away from Obama, tenfold, if not more.....

Who will run this country from the Oval Office, or we to be rudderless?  Undecided

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Little glasses .........WTF?
Reply #1 - 06/27/16 at 13:48:59

raydawg wrote on 06/26/16 at 12:17:47:
OK, I know how the left, when confronted with facts, call names, bully, and pull stunts like sit in, i.e.: pout.... Undecided

Did you see Sacramento?  A leftist group by the acronym "BAMN" by any means necessary confronted Nazi's.  My understanding is both are regarded as "hate groups" and it didn't end well.  The article I read said 10 people were stabbed with 2 suffering life threatening injuries.  It didn't say which side took the grunt of the affliction.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 06/27/16 at 15:15:03

Yes, saw the interview of the "BAMN" leader made it apparent what the conflict was... violent oppression of a hate group.
shoulda corralled them all in an open field separated by a moat.
gave them all 20' bamboo sticks and let them go at it.

WWW   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 06/27/16 at 15:36:44

Better yet, they should have gotten both the leaders and go straight to the 50 yard line.   Flip a coin and look to the winner of the coin toss and say  --  
"knives, guns, or swords, your choice."   Wink

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/27/16 at 21:07:22

pg wrote on 06/27/16 at 15:36:44:
Better yet, they should have gotten both the leaders and go straight to the 50 yard line.   Flip a coin and look to the winner of the coin toss and say  --  
"knives, guns, or swords, your choice."   Wink

Best regards,

How to let them drag us into war... just let the people who want to fight, fight...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 06/29/16 at 08:32:22

You guys would see the Nazi's and the Resistance as equivalent... Huh

Talk about PC blindness... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 06/29/16 at 10:49:51

Serowbot wrote on 06/29/16 at 08:32:22:

Talk about PC blindness... Grin

U 2 Toto......????

What you fail to grasp is that PC is code "we are right" as in correct, and any opposition is WRONG....
Yet, you expect them to cave and surrender their beliefs, of which you won't do, then label them with PC terms of intolerance, etc....
Oblivious, at best, to just plain egoistical SOB's with inferiority complexes....

Golly.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 06/29/16 at 12:15:07

raydawg wrote on 06/29/16 at 10:49:51:
What you fail to grasp is that PC is code "we are right" as in correct,

What you fail to see,.. is that it isn't... Huh

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 06/29/16 at 12:35:38

Serowbot wrote on 06/29/16 at 12:15:07:
raydawg wrote on 06/29/16 at 10:49:51:
What you fail to grasp is that PC is code "we are right" as in correct,

What you fail to see,.. is that it isn't... Huh

So, what does the word correct mean?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 06/29/16 at 12:37:46

Ask Jesus...  Cool

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 06/29/16 at 13:27:06

Serowbot wrote on 06/29/16 at 12:37:46:
Ask Jesus...  Cool

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.....

Your deep dude.
I understand now, why a person would ride 90 miles in ANY kind of weather for a hamburger.
I rest my case, your Honor.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 06/29/16 at 18:40:46

Serowbot wrote on 06/29/16 at 08:32:22:

Who or what is the Resistance?  Incidentally, WD is the only person on the forum who shares those beliefs.

Best regards,

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #12 - 06/29/16 at 21:29:35

Just because there is an NSDAP flag and a black shirt SS battle standard in the pond cabin, and an Aryan Nations battle standard flying at the pond itself...

I actually got an inside scoop from folks that were there. The protesters lost, and 9 of them were sent to the doctors by their own weapons. One of the legally permitted (city permit was issued for the event) was sent to the hospital.

I fly 3 Army of Tennessee CSA battle flags on the Savage, daily. The flag/banner truck from 4-7 CSA flags currently, with more to come. I'm online friends with 1 current Imperial Wizard and a former Grand Dragon whom I've met in real life.

I work in the worst part of Memphis. Unarmed. Nobody messes with me. Between the flags and the Confederate and German martial music, company and customers walk on egg shells over land mines around me...  Grin Grin Grin

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 06/30/16 at 03:36:12

WD wrote on 06/29/16 at 21:29:35:
Just because there is an NSDAP flag and a black shirt SS battle standard in the pond cabin, and an Aryan Nations battle standard flying at the pond itself...

I actually got an inside scoop from folks that were there. The protesters lost, and 9 of them were sent to the doctors by their own weapons. One of the legally permitted (city permit was issued for the event) was sent to the hospital.

I fly 3 Army of Tennessee CSA battle flags on the Savage, daily. The flag/banner truck from 4-7 CSA flags currently, with more to come. I'm online friends with 1 current Imperial Wizard and a former Grand Dragon whom I've met in real life.

I work in the worst part of Memphis. Unarmed. Nobody messes with me. Between the flags and the Confederate and German martial music, company and customers walk on egg shells over land mines around me...  Grin Grin Grin

Whew.....

HEY, you ain't Muslim are you?  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/30/16 at 05:03:13

Memphis is a $hithole of a city. Of all the places I go to, Memphis is one where I wished I had a gun on me 90% of the time. If Elvis were still alive, he'd had moved to Nashville a long tome ago.

You can't judge an entire group of people based on skin color. That's racist and shameful.

However, I'm all in favor of Trump's Muslim immigration ban. The other day, I was working in Dodge City Kansas and the guy at the plant helping me was one of the best, most competent people in his position I've worked with anywhere. If I had a job to hire for and he was available, I'd push a wheelbarrow full of cash and steal him away. Oh by the way, was a Mexican immigrant yet I'd still build a wall if I could.

So, how do I square what appears to be on the surface a major contradiction, but in reality makes perfect sense? Because if you can't square that up, it would be easy to slip into the Aryan sewage tank.

I know the answer, do you? What makes discrimination against blacks racism, but discrimination against Muslims and illegal immigrants a perfectly logical approach?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/01/24 at 06:53:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Little glasses .........WTF?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.