Send Topic Print
Trump's all in (Read 75 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Trump's all in
06/22/16 at 08:13:21

my brother just called me and told me to turn on trumps speech so I did. In poker terminology, he's going all in. Laying out a case that Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be the president United States. If this fails, he's toast.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump's all in
Reply #1 - 06/22/16 at 08:16:20

He needs to get the Secret Service agents book. She is quick to point out what a hothead He is, but she is a screaming tyrant.
The Agents consider it punishment to be assigned to her. I know I would.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/23/16 at 05:00:22

When it hits the bookstores, we'll face the usual double standard. He'll be ripped apart for betraying secrets yet any liberal writing a tell all book will get praised for being a true American. democrats participating in this ridiculous sit in our prayers as hero yet when Ted Cruz holds up the Senate he is paid as a wacko extremist.

remember that mini-series starring Kevin Costner, Hatfields and McCoy's? It was a fantastic series. Anyway it didn't win whatever TV award it was up for because they gave that award to a stupid movie made about Sarah Palin. I was watching that award show and they're close up of Kevin Costner when hos show didn't win, for just an instant,  he let his guard down and you could see him basically thinking WTF?!

I loathe liberals.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/23/16 at 05:02:22

I really need to get a different text of caulk program on my iPad because this one really sucks. That last post had about five or six errors in it. I guess I'm gonna have to go back to the old-fashioned man your way and type things out. See what I mean? Manual turned out  Man your way.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 06/23/16 at 06:21:52

Quote:
Laying out a case that Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be the president United States.

He's right of course, but it isn't going to matter. Remember those 47% of people that Mittens got hammered for mentioning. They are still out there. A few more like them in the swing states, and that's all she wrote. Sad

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #5 - 06/23/16 at 06:28:05

Virtually all polls show the voters trust Trump over Hillary on the economy, and the economic issues win elections.  If Trump sticks on the message like yesterday's speech, and quits all the BS comments about judges, etc. he's got a real chance.
He's got to show the voters that he can manage the economy better than a career politician who has never run a real business.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/23/16 at 07:12:59

text of caulk program on my iPad because this one really sucks.

Yep,,

He's got to show the voters that he can manage the economy better than a career politician who has never run a real business.

Or, like Junior, ran Several businesses, right into the ground.

I think they should get in identical Fast Cars and race.
Swap cars, and run again.. just in case they aren't exactly equal.
Hillary would probably crash out of the first race,, and Trump would win and Maybe we would be safe..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 06/23/16 at 07:20:15

Two people that haven't been behind the wheel in 20 years...  Undecided

Hell,... give them Ducati's and let 'em race... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #8 - 06/23/16 at 07:24:59

As an aside, I remember when some reported asked Bill Clinton, after his terms in office, how his life had changed from being POTUS, and what he missed the most about his former life, before the Presidency.

He said what he missed the most was driving a car.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 06/23/16 at 08:11:17

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 06/23/16 at 07:24:59:
As an aside, I remember when some reported asked Bill Clinton, after his terms in office, how his life had changed from being POTUS, and what he missed the most about his former life, before the Presidency.

He said what he missed the most was driving a car.

Lotta back roads in Arkansas where I am sure he had his favorite spots the troopers avoided  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/23/16 at 10:14:37

below is and Coulter's latest column. No doubt this is a blatant violation of copyright laws but whatever.

as usual, she's spot on.

HOW DOES IMMIGRATION REDUCE MASS SHOOTINGS?
June 22, 2016

With the media frantically hiding the content of Donald Trump's terrorism speech from last week, he should respond to every question with the central point of that speech: How does this kind of immigration make our country better? How does it make the country safer?

Media: Show us your tax returns!

Trump: Show me how our immigration policies are good for the people who already live here.

Media: Tell us why you fired Corey Lewandowski!

Trump: Tell me how our immigration policies are making the country safer for the people who already live here.

Media: How are you going to match Hillary's corporate fundraising?

Trump: How are our immigration policies helping the people who already live here?

Sooner or later people will say, "That's a good question -- why is this necessary?"

When the Third World immigrants admitted under Sen. Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act -- as well as their children -- commit mass murder, the government and media tell us it's a gun problem. Or it's "our" culture. Or it's "homophobia." Or we have to keep admitting millions of Muslims because otherwise the ones already here will REALLY hate us.

Isn't that extortion? We've already admitted millions of Muslim immigrants, but if we don't take in millions more, the ones we've admitted will go on killing sprees?

How did we get in the position where we're screwed if we're not in the good graces of the Muslim community? Maybe we should stop doing that.

As any competent health professional will tell you, prevention is always better than a cure. No one says, Go ahead and have sex with that syphilitic sleeper -- we've got a cure! You don't need to worry about a leaky roof -- we've got mops!

They know that's not a good argument, which is why the media refuse to tell you what Trump actually said in his terrorism speech.

Like defendants with a losing case being forced to cough up bits of discovery, it took the FBI a week to release a redacted transcript of the Orlando shooter's 911 call pledging allegiance to ISIS. Even then, the first version came from George Orwell's Ministry of Truth: "I pledge allegiance to (omitted), may God protect him (in Arabic), on behalf of (omitted)."

That was too much even for Speaker Paul "That's Not Who We Are" Ryan, prompting the FBI to produce the full version of at least one of Omar's calls. (It turns out, he wasn't pledging allegiance to Wayne LaPierre or Phyllis Schlafly.)

To hide the epidemic of immigrant mass murders, all the lists have to include massacres from a time when there weren't many immigrants here -- before Kennedy's Immigration Act had fully kicked in and overwhelmed our country with the Third World. Fox News ran a chart compiled by Mother Jones magazine that includes mass shootings from the 1980s. Why not the 1960s? Why not include Bonnie and Clyde?

Could we look at mass murders from the last decade?

Those include:

2016: Orlando, Florida, second-generation Afghan immigrant Omar Mateen -- 49 dead;

2015: San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead;

2015: Chattanooga, Tennessee, Kuwaiti immigrant Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez -- 5 dead;

2014: Isla Vista, California, half-Malaysian immigrant from England, Elliot Rodger -- 6 dead;

2013: The Boston Marathon, Chechen immigrants Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev -- 4 dead;

2009: Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead;

2009: Binghamton, New York, Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong -- 13 dead;

2007: Virginia Tech, South Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho -- 32 dead.

In the same time period, about a half-dozen mass murders were committed by American white men in their own country, where -- despite Teddy Kennedy's best efforts -- they far outnumber Vietnamese, Pakistanis and Afghans.

All the American shooters were visible nut cases, who never should have been let out of a straight-jacket. Their psychotic episodes wouldn't even count as mass shootings if committed by immigrants. Pakistani Naveed Haq's 2006 mass shooting at the Seattle Jewish Federation, for example, isn't generally included on lists of terrorist attacks because, according to his parents, he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on lithium.

Why do we need this? How are our current immigration policies helping the people who already live here? How are they making our country better, stronger, safer?

The operation to remake our country began with lies and has been sustained with lies ever since. Teddy Kennedy swore up and down that his 1965 Immigration Act would preserve America's traditional "ethnic mix" and would not "inundate" our country with people from "deprived nations."

In fact, his law brought in the poorest of the poor, from the most dysfunctional cultures in the world, and effected the most dramatic demographic transformation of any nation in all of human history.

But today, you're Hitler if you support Teddy Kennedy's original claims about his own bill.

COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 06/23/16 at 11:49:26

It may be 100% factually correct. It may be defensible by records available to the general public. It may even be logical and reasonable, but it DOESN'T Matter. The Left are sold into a belief system that doesn't yield to reason. They shrug and keep going, chanting about how Banning Guns is the answer, unwilling and unable to to explain how DRUGS, BANNED decades ago, fought against with programs like DARE in schools, just say No by Nancy Reagan, SWAT team raids, many on wrong addresses and people were at best terrified, at worst, terrified just before they died.... And Yet,

DRUGS are Everywhere,,  

HEY,  why does anyone believe that banning GUNS will work better than Banning drugs?

I Really would like to see That articulated.

Even IF it could be demonstrated that by banning guns we would Cease to see mass murders, I would not agree.
The Second Amendment is not Just about self defense from street thugs. The Founders intended for US to be able cast off tyrannical government. If anyone is unable to see what is going on, how much They don't care about what the People say, and how much the People cringe at the thought of a government stooge confronting them, then they are just willfully ignorant.
The regulations and laws are STIFLING.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/23/16 at 11:58:24

LET'S hear it. Why would banning Guns eliminate guns? We banned drugs Long ago. How is That working out? You realize how many guns would be getting built in MENS garages? I can't fabricate drugs, but I Can build a gun. Not a good one, but if I do a decent job, maybe it would allow me to Liberate a good one, well, there you go..
Why not just make Murder illegal and save all the trouble?

Ohhh, wait...
Daggum criminals don't care about the law.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #13 - 06/23/16 at 12:15:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/23/16 at 11:58:24:
Daggum criminals don't care about the law.

Let's outlaw criminals.   Huh

WWW   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 06/23/16 at 13:31:40

Isn't that why they call them outlaws.   Undecided

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 15:12:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump's all in

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.