raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Gone......???
06/12/16 at 10:49:18

Was webs posted removed?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Gone......???
Reply #1 - 06/12/16 at 10:54:47

Which one?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/12/16 at 11:18:50

I just noticed that and sent Sew a note. I'm hoping it was an accident.

I was making the point that Isamic terrorist made a mistake shooting up a gay night club, that it's like clubbing baby seals. Any support you had is out the window after you do that. Obama and Dems can pretty much ignore French journalists and "regular " night club attendees but mess with the gays and all hell will come out of the White House.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 06/12/16 at 11:23:14

Sorry Web,... got tired of  Dawg's B*shite...

Feel free to restart the thread...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 06/12/16 at 11:44:45

Serowbot wrote on 06/12/16 at 11:23:14:
Sorry Web,... got tired of  Dawg's B*shite...

Feel free to restart the thread...

Oh, if I differ than you, it's BS....
How tolerant.

Let's see if John wants a new " free and safe zone" board where you are 100% welcome to express your emotions, feelings, beliefs and ideas.....
As long as they dove with Bot's.
Gotcha.

Sorry Jog, as you can see, it was my fault  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/12/16 at 12:11:59

Well, I already Knew that, man.. While I am out hunting for My GL, I'll be looking for you a bit of that, too..

I'm guessing it's about the Radical Muslim Terrorist who shot up the gay bar, killing fifty, wounding fifty three...

I'm aware that this one is a Raised in America Muslim, recently sworn to ISIS. This will be another
Call to Sanity and Reason gun control.
I propose that the patrons should have been able to have been armed, making going in there an unknown quantity for the shooter. Instead, it's just a box of targets,, defenseless people..
They keep us
Safe, taking freedom away from us.. And what happens when only the bad guys have guns?
Innocent people get shot.

This is just the beginning of what the Muslim Extremists will do to America, and IDIOTS believe that we Should import more.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 06/12/16 at 12:16:51

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/12/16 at 12:11:59:
Well, I already Knew that, man.. While I am out hunting for My GL, I'll be looking for you a bit of that, too...

LOL......

Glad you caught the humor intended  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/12/16 at 13:11:56

Of course,  I said it was well played.. I thought it was creative and funny.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 06/12/16 at 14:27:17

OK Bot, before the original post was erased their was something about Christians.  Regarding recent history which is to say the past 50 years, please elaborate on when Christians have killed scores of non-believers in accordance with their religious beliefs.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 06/12/16 at 14:46:23

Wiki...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Quote:
United States
See also: Anti-abortion violence in the United States and Terrorism in the United States

Contemporary American Christian terrorism can be motivated by a violent desire to implement a Reconstructionist or Dominionist ideology.[98] Dominion Theology insists that Christians are called by God to (re)build society on Christian values to subjugate the earth and establish dominion over all things, as a pre-requisite for the second coming of Christ.[99] Political violence motivated by dominion theology is a violent extension of the desire to impose a select version of Christianity on other Christians, as well as on non-Christians.

After 1981, members of groups such as the Army of God began attacking abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.[100][101][102] A number of terrorist attacks were attributed by Bruce Hoffman to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ.[103] A group called Concerned Christians was deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999; they believed that their deaths would "lead them to heaven".[104][105]

Eric Robert Rudolph carried out the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in 1996, as well as subsequent attacks on an abortion clinic and a lesbian nightclub. Michael Barkun, a professor at Syracuse University, considers Rudolph to likely fit the definition of a Christian terrorist. James A. Aho, a professor at Idaho State University, argues that religious considerations inspired Rudolph only in part.[106]

Terrorism scholar Aref M. Al-Khattar has listed The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord (CSA), Defensive Action, the Montana Freemen, and some "Christian militia" as groups that "can be placed under the category of far-right-wing terrorism" that "has a religious (Christian) component".[107]

In 1996 three men—Charles Barbee, Robert Berry and Jay Merelle—were charged with two bank robberies and bombings at the banks, a Spokane newspaper, and a Planned Parenthood office in Washington State. The men were anti-Semitic Christian Identity theorists who believed that God wanted them to carry out violent attacks and that such attacks will hasten the ascendancy of the Aryan race.[108]

In 2011, analyst Daryl Johnson of the United States Department of Homeland Security said that the Hutaree Christian militia movement possessed more weapons than the combined weapons holdings of all Islamic terror defendants charged in the US since the September 11 attacks.[109]

In 2015, Robert Doggart, a 63 year old mechanical engineer, was indicted for solicitation to commit a civil rights violation by intending to damage or destroy religious property after communicating that he intended to amass weapons to attack a Muslim enclave in Delaware County, New York.[110] Doggart, a member of several private militia groups, communicated to an FBI source in a phone call that he had an M4 carbine with "500 rounds of ammunition" that he intended to take to the Delaware County enclave, along with a handgun, molotov cocktails and a machete. The FBI source recorded him saying "if it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds."[111] Doggart had previously travelled to a site in Dover, Tennessee described in chain emails as a "jihadist training camp", and found that the claims were wrong. Doggart pleaded guilty in an April plea bargain stating he had “willfully and knowingly sent a message in interstate commerce containing a true threat” to injure someone. The plea bargain was struck down by a judge because it did not contain enough facts to constitute a true threat.[112][113] Doggart stood as an independent candidate in Tennessee's 4th congressional district, losing with 6.4% of the vote.[114] He has a number of degrees from a degree mill and an ordination from an ordination mill. Various Muslim groups have declared Doggart a terrorist, though none of the charges against him are terrorism related.[115][116][117][118]

In November 2015, Robert Lewis Dear killed three and injured nine at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado.[119] Dear voiced on several occasions his support for radical Christian views and interpretations of the Bible, and praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing "God's work." He also described members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion Christian extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings, as heroes.[120] In May 1991, Dear was arrested and convicted in Charleston, for the unlawful carrying of a "long blade knife" and illegal possession of a loaded gun.[121] A woman who was married to Dear from 1985 to 1993 told NBC News that Dear had targeted a Planned Parenthood clinic before, by putting glue on its locks, and had a history of violent behavior. In the court document for their 1993 divorce, his ex-wife said, "He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions. He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end."

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 06/12/16 at 15:05:59

You were able to produce 6 names out of a population of 2 billion over a span of 20 years, that is astronomically small.  How many crimes against humanity were committed in the past year by the religion of peace?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 06/12/16 at 15:29:55

I am So glad I bought a new package of stars.
Gonna hafta put two Gold ones up now.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 06/12/16 at 15:32:04

That's some pretty weak a$$ $hit there Sew.

Since you deleted my post (which I confess to being disappointed at) I'm not sure what your original point was. If you were trying in some small way to compare so called Christian terrorism with Islamic terrorism, you'd need some serious creative writing skills.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 06/12/16 at 15:35:30

That was US  only...

You wanna' nitpick over quantity?...
Click the link,.. it includes worldwide incidents...

Is the fact that both religions are being used to justify violence and hate not enough for you?...
Any religion for that matter...

Murder for God,...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 06/12/16 at 15:40:46

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:23:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gone......???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.