ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Car Port
Reply #45 - 06/01/16 at 13:21:06

Focus fella's.......focus!  Huh

MM's Carport!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #46 - 06/01/16 at 13:29:53

soooo, how many m/c's will it hold and still bbq up a rack o'ribs?

WWW   IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #47 - 06/01/16 at 21:08:45

Now what were we talking about......I remember....MM's new Carport!

Nice......can't wait till he closes in the sides and turns it into a B&B for us wayward motorcycle folks!

Roll Eyes

Ya'll couldn't afford the rent if I did close it in !   Grin

But , I'll tell ya what :   How about we split the cost of the ribs then put portions in aluminum foil bags with our favorite taters , carrots , peppers , sauce  and such -- then name them and ring some metal air rifle targets while they cook !    

Guess we could put cots under the car-port ?   Smiley

May need to give the wife advanced notice , if this pans out ... Wait .... We're going to Dave's this year .... We can pencil in my place for next year !!!   Wink

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #48 - 06/01/16 at 21:20:46

MMRanch wrote on 06/01/16 at 21:08:45:
Now what were we talking about......I remember....MM's new Carport!

Nice......can't wait till he closes in the sides and turns it into a B&B for us wayward motorcycle folks!

Roll Eyes

Ya'll couldn't afford the rent if I did close it in !   Grin

But , I'll tell ya what :   How about we split the cost of the ribs then put portions in aluminum foil bags with our favorite taters , carrots , peppers , sauce  and such -- then name them and ring some metal air rifle targets while they cook !    

Guess we could put cots under the car-port ?   Smiley

May need to give the wife advanced notice , if this pans out ... Wait .... We're going to Dave's this year .... We can pencil in my place for next year !!!   Wink

How far do the overhangs "overhang"?  could a fella put a hammock in between the side wall posts?
We could park our bikes under the middle to back, have the hammocks on the sides AND the BBQ grill in the front with one of his picnic tables to boot! Cheesy
LOL, ok haven't been there yet, so I can't really say which would be better, the barn or the carport.... but i'm gettin' tired of crawlin' round on the ground in my tent... and my back is worse now that they done burned the nerves.... sigh... don't know wether to see a new doc and sue the one I have, or let him stick more needles in me...
The wife and I are planning a big trip this year... so i'm holding off on the carport craziness..... but I sure would like to sleep out under the stars a couple of times there in  your area.... and maybe take gander out your backyard at those stills on the hills Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #49 - 06/02/16 at 06:41:35

Old_rider:

Don't string your hammock on the end nearest the house.....if the dogs can stand on the front steps and get close enough to you - most likely you will get a "Good Morning Kiss" from them!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #50 - 06/02/16 at 06:47:51

We could fit more Savages and riders under there than I ever saw a one place and one time, that's for sure

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #51 - 06/02/16 at 13:39:55

Old Rider

Come do Kentucky with us this year and bring your cot that looks like a folding chair ( I don't do so well on the ground anymore either  Roll Eyes)

We'll do my yard next year.   The Grill is on the back patio hooked up to the 500 gal tank ,    Those 6 x 6 post are 10 foot apart --- its been my experience that you need a ratcheting tie down to pull a hammock  tight enough.   We might find a tree (by the fire pit)  to tie off too so you can get some stars ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Kenny G
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com The
Singles Club...LOL

Robson Ranch, Denton, Texas
Reply #52 - 06/02/16 at 14:24:24

M M,

I want to know how many steaks you can fit on the grill. I lean more towards T-bone & Porterhouse Steaks. A little on the rare side would be good...

Kenny G Undecided

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:16:52

General CategoryThe Cafe › Car Port

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.