Trumped (Read 130 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Trumped
05/21/16 at 15:52:55

http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/trumpestabsplash.jpg

Not to say I'm comfortable with him, but I at least don't fear him like Hillary, I'm certain of the anti American nuts that pregnant dog will do. He is not completely unknown. I'm pretty sure the big government ideology is something that he is okay with.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Trumped
Reply #1 - 05/21/16 at 17:07:03

http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/hillarypeopledie.jpg

Hey, I mean, shithappens, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 05/21/16 at 19:07:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/21/16 at 15:52:55:

Not to say I'm comfortable with him, but I at least don't fear him like Hillary, I'm certain of the anti American nuts that pregnant dog will do. He is not completely unknown. I'm pretty sure the big government ideology is something that he is okay with.

It makes very little difference whether Donald, Hillary, or even Bernie wins the upcoming election.

Ben Franklin had this to say at the close of the Constitutional Convention:

"In these Sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution, with all its Faults, if they are such; because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well administered; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a Course of Years, and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other."

Prophetic words. The corruption of "we the people" is just about complete. We can all pick sides and bicker about sh*t to amuse ourselves, but it isn't going to change anything.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/21/16 at 20:36:41

How very astute.
Those who are unable to understand that and hope someone will explain, don't know that Since they don't understand why that is true, no explanation will be sufficient, either.

America is great because she is good.
If America ever ceases to be good,,,,,

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 05/22/16 at 10:34:17

Those who are unable to understand that and hope someone will explain, don't know that Since they don't understand why that is true, no explanation will be sufficient, either.

Who does, you?
Me?
Bot?

Can you tell me system of governance that doesn't succumb to its own power?

Verse of the day, explains it:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

—Galatians 5:22-23

No law, golly, really......

How can that be?

Even those who teach us the scripture, as church leaders, fall prey to your accusations above.

How can we expect those, who want to lead a society, based of/on empowering themselves over opposition, with whatever forces needed,  
then lead us with the freedoms of acceptance and tolerance.....

When they had to overcome that to get elected/installed in the first place?

HOW?

Please share your idea(s) and how you would differ, and how you would implement it without law (force) please.

Thank you.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/22/16 at 10:54:08

Thanks for demonstrating my point.

Where did I imply that government has ever been shown to Not overstep its own boundaries?
You seem to think that you have posed a very intellectual question, and maybe you have, because I'm not really thinking I can really understand it.

Maybe you could slow down a bit and try again.
And no, there are No Laws against those ways of Being.

osted by: justin_o_guy2      Posted on: Today at 04:36:41
How very astute.

Posted by: oldNslow      Posted on: Today at 03:07:23
justin_o_guy2 wrote on Yesterday at 23:52:55:

It makes very little difference whether Donald, Hillary, or even Bernie wins the upcoming election.

"In these Sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution, with all its Faults, if they are such; because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well administered; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a Course of Years, and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other."

Prophetic words. The corruption of "we the people" is just about complete. We can all pick sides and bicker about sh*t to amuse ourselves, but it isn't going to change anything.

That's what I was talking about. Where is the confusion?

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 05/22/16 at 11:31:19

Quote:

There is no such government. The only variable is how long it takes for the corruption to be complete.

Our country is like a patient in the final stages of a terminal disease. We can try a different doctor; ie. elect a different president, and possibly accomplish a temporary remission, but the prognosis does not change, and the end result will still be the same.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 05/22/16 at 13:40:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/22/16 at 10:54:08:
Thanks for demonstrating my point.

Where did I imply that government has ever been shown to Not overstep its own boundaries?
You seem to think that you have posed a very intellectual question, and maybe you have, because I'm not really thinking I can really understand it.

Maybe you could slow down a bit and try again.
And no, there are No Laws against those ways of Being.

osted by: justin_o_guy2      Posted on: Today at 04:36:41
How very astute.

Posted by: oldNslow      Posted on: Today at 03:07:23
justin_o_guy2 wrote on Yesterday at 23:52:55:

That's what I was talking about. Where is the confusion?

JOG, you and Dorothy have a lot in common.
She had to strike out on a mission, based of a whim of her own imagination and making.....
Screwed with a trio of innocent guys, killed a witch or two.
Pestered a Wizard......
And found out she knew the answer all along.

There is NO confusion....none.
It is just a real beetch, putting it to practice, on ourselves.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 05/22/16 at 13:45:35

I despise and avoid the word zombie, but, considering the situation, I can't see another word that expresses the state we are in. Economically, if You were in the same position, percentage wise, debt to income ratio, that we are, your loan officer would not even speak to you. Yet, people, individuals and nations, continue to Loan us money by buying our T Bills. While Knowing that the system is working to operate at a 2% inflation rate, which in terms of buying power, yields a 54% of purchase price Return in thirty years.
Our unfunded liabilities and derivatives are scary to anyone who grasps what they are.
If You ran Your household according to the same rules as the government runs theirs You would be arrested and imprisoned.
We have endless war now. The turrism fight took a long time to get Americans to be willing to accept. How many times did we see buses and things blown up? Gee, since we started fighting the War on Turrism, what happened to Those events? Well, they stopped being Necessary.  Frikken wake UP.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 05/22/16 at 13:45:59

oldNslow wrote on 05/22/16 at 11:31:19:
Quote:

There is no such government. The only variable is how long it takes for the corruption to be complete.

Our country is like a patient in the final stages of a terminal disease. We can try a different doctor; ie. elect a different president, and possibly accomplish a temporary remission, but the prognosis does not change, and the end result will still be the same.

I concur.....good Sir.

We complain about about our accommodations.
We complain about the warden.
We complain about justice.
We complain about complainers.....

And yet.

We hold the keys that free us.
So ironic  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/22/16 at 14:07:00

I haven't seen them... please, elaborate.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 05/22/16 at 16:55:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/22/16 at 14:07:00:

I haven't seen them... please, elaborate.

Did you "get" the message to the Wizard of Oz?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 05/22/16 at 19:27:25

I guess not..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 05/22/16 at 19:35:34

http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-wonderful-wizard-of-oz-a-monetary-reformer...

The following is a compilation of several views of the monetary reform symbolism used by L. Frank Baum in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Interpretations vary, particularly on the lesser figures, but this will give the readers good reference points to begin their consideration of the matter. Was the symbolism consciously or subconsciously employed? We cannot know with certainty, nor does it really matter. What matters is that Baum understood the issues involved and employed them in Oz. Millions of Americans have seen Oz, generally several times. Knowingly or not, Oz has given us a key to understanding the solutions to the economic issues we face in our time if we could only accept that we have had the power to regain our bank-mortgaged homes all along, just as Dorothy did. Remember: “There’s no place like home.”

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 05/22/16 at 19:41:41

I never was able to Not go looking for trouble outside my own back yard. I just couldn't stay where it was safe.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:53:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumped

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.