Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Any savages at the Dragon May 13 weekend? (Read 113 times)
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Any savages at the Dragon May 13 weekend?
Reply #15 - 05/17/16 at 12:04:18

Kinda funny....the farthest I think I have even ridden in one day on a Dragon trip is 240 miles, and it took all day. It is hard to rack up a lot of miles when some of the roads are a challenge at 30 mph.  Occasionally we will hit a section of road that allows higher speeds (Cherohala) - but we most often try to avoid the superslab unless there is no other choice.

It sounds like it is just a bit too early for warm weather riding on a regular basis, and you better be able to handle some cold/wet weather if you are going riding this early in the year.

Glad you had a good time...hope you can go with us on a ride this summer.

Dave

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: Any savages at the Dragon May 13 weekend?
Reply #16 - 05/17/16 at 14:41:14

Yeah, well I was running with the big dogs and we did hit the superslab for quite a bit of our runs (don't tell my wife) so that helped run up the trip counter on those longer days.

I have a few family obligations I have to squeeze in with my vacation days, but I definitely plan on coming to ride for a weekend or two(or three, or four...) with the Savages even if I have to arrive midnight-ish on Friday and leave after dark on Sunday.  

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:23:05

General CategoryThe Cafe › Any savages at the Dragon May 13 weekend?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.