Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anything BUT disturb the establishment (Read 47 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Anything BUT disturb the establishment
03/31/16 at 16:30:02

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-25/dirty-dozen-meet-republicans-will-vo...

Look around at the other articles around it, too.

Sure got quiet in here after I got real direct.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Anything BUT disturb the establishment
Reply #1 - 03/31/16 at 18:16:22

Given sufficient time AND money (power) sufficient highly rated "experts" can be found to support any possible position. Weapons of Mass Destruction, "enhanced interrogation does NOT equal torture", the world is flat, etc. etc.  You say it, and I'll find you an "expert" to collaborate your point of view.                    I'm not saying that you are wrong. I'm certain that some registered  republicans would vote for a Trump opponent. It's pretty obvious that the party "establishment"/bosses don't want him (which is part of his attraction for the common man).  But, unlike the democrat party with its' party bosses/super delegates that actually control their convention, the republican party is pretty much stuck with the candidate chosen by the rank and file voted for in the primaries and caucuses.     Of course that does not preclude some "smoke filled back room"  dirty tricks....       As far as I'm concerned it is all B.S. anyway. No matter who is in the oval office, it will be "business as usual" in D.C..  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 03/31/16 at 18:48:17

No matter who is in the oval office, it will be "business as usual" in D.C..  

That's been my opinion. Trump Might change things. Hillary won't.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
cl492
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/04/16 at 10:39:08

I guess this is what happens when you tell people voting 3rd party is "throwing their vote away"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/05/16 at 09:10:53

I'm not following closely, but the bits and pieces I'm getting add up to Trump has the most people supporting him. When the tally of delegates comes in, if he's short of the Magic Number, which, IIRC, is 1,237, and he will be, then we go to a convention and delegates are pledged to vote according to the voice of the People. The rules are not clear to me how many times they Have to vote before they are allowed to change. But, they CAN, and will. The
Anyone but Cruz or Trump
bunch are positioning themselves to steal the nomination.

They may Not go that way, IF they see that the People are aware of and sick of, the games.

IMO, there is a push from within the establishment, to nominate such a turd that Hillary will win, because the bubs just won't go vote for a turd foisted on them.

Now, IF Ron Paul is correct and Trump Would, at the end of the day, deliver the same basket of goodies to the collectivist, globalist, MIC, bunch, why not LET him have it?
Is it really all because Hillary was promised she would be next?
And how long after she is corrinated queen will it be before Bill is heading the UN?

Trump won't OPPOSE the direction we have been going, but Hillary can deliver a bigger basket than Trump can. Trump would be hounded by the left while doing EXACTLY what Hillary would do and get standing ovations for.
Look at what Obama has done with nothing but support for from the left, that had a bub done it, the left would have gone nuts over.
Folks, while we have an Admitted nineteen TRILLION dollar debt and No Policy Change to curb the growth OF that debt, We, as a nation, are effectively bankrupt. China, as I predicted, is starting to Use some of our money to buy up production in America.
Violent crime is, as I predicted, growing, after years of dropping.
Hungry people aren't going to be really good.
And, since we NEED a societal problem that will be bad enough to make the People cry out to the government to save them
Before the economy collapses, we will import people who will create disaster. THEN, with the
We must change in order to keep them happy
And
We need curfews
We will see businesses fail and the economy will crash, but, the stupid schmuck American people will TIE the failure NOT to the debt based fiat currency, but to the societal problems,, saving the bankers necks from the noose.
And, we get yet Another,
Ohh, gee, we're So Sorry.
Unintended consequences.
Really.

B.S. UNintended.
Easily foreseeable, and the goal.

Problem
Reaction
Solution

If anyone doubts that, look at every trade deal. How is it that WE lose jobs, decrease standard of living, EVERY TIME?

And have the People supported Any of them?
No,,

We know that you folks don't Really agree with this right now, but this needs to happen. Don't worry, you'll thank us later.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:50:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anything BUT disturb the establishment

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.