Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Snap, Crackle and Pop, Where did they go? (Read 70 times)
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Snap, Crackle and Pop, Where did they go?
03/10/16 at 16:41:23

Just spent the day out enjoying Daytona Bikeweek on my '02 Savage and found out that all the pops, crackles, farts and belches my bike used to make are gone. Smiley. Cleaning the pilot jet and fixing the vacumn leak worked great, even stuck in traffic and getting hot the bike was quite. All that along with the stage one cam made it feel like a different bike. It ups and scoots on the superslab and will take a little getting used to with it's new power band.
Thanks Everybody.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
badwolf
Serious Thumper

Ridin' my Lil'
Bagger - 153k miles
so far

Palm Beach County, FL
Re: Snap, Crackle and Pop, Where did they go?
Reply #1 - 03/10/16 at 16:56:22

Ed, I won't be able to get to Daytona, a family thing. Hope you enjoy all the sights, and traffic.
I run up to Melbourne for Roller Derby once and a while, I'll let you know next time. Maybe you can putt down and check it out.
Athletic girls, in spandex
Skating around in circles.
Knocking the snot out of each other.
What's not to like?.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #2 - 03/10/16 at 18:35:25

Badwolf, no problem. Spent a lot of the day in traffic grabbing the clutch then brake and it was real windy on the superslab, got buffeted around a lot. Reminded me that I need to get out more, I'm getting rusty.
Roller Derby is cool, we has a team here in Daytona for a few years called the Derby Demons, the skate rink closed and they moved up to Destination Daytona. Used to go to the meets a lot and won a tatoo as the grand prize one night. Had it done over at Subculture Tatoos in Orange City by one of the Roller Derby girls named Misty Blue.
 Love the Roller Derby outfits, ripped black lace, some leather and skin.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
badwolf
Serious Thumper

Ridin' my Lil'
Bagger - 153k miles
so far

Palm Beach County, FL
Reply #3 - 03/10/16 at 18:47:49

Ed, I went to a bout up there when my home team, Dub City, played them. Nice place to play, roof with no walls, unless it's really windy and wet.
The Molly Rogers lost to one of Tampa's home teams in Melbourne last Sat. This Sat. Dub hosts Gold Coast from Ft. Laud. in Lake Worth. It's a 40 mile sister league rivalry.  I LOVE IT!!!

IP Logged
1100dan
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/10/16 at 19:09:36

I know where your snap, crackle and pop went. They visit me every morning when I get out of bed. Smiley

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #5 - 03/11/16 at 06:19:39

LOL, I'm with you there Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 20:38:13

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Snap, Crackle and Pop, Where did they go?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.