Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Now this guy 進ssed off the management (Read 103 times)
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Re: Now this guy 進ssed off the management
Reply #15 - 03/03/16 at 08:19:35

Gus wrote on 03/02/16 at 18:57:48:
Yah Kris I thought of that too. What really puzzled me is why he wouldn't just get a duplicate. In MN for $20 you can get a duplicate expedited. I know that for a fact. The whole thing just doesn't add up; but then the guy don't sound to bright anyway. Especially if he's on the up and up.
Now the management here is pretty sharp and I don't think she would get far enough ahead of me to get the title to my bike; not if I didn't want her to. But she could care less about the bikes and because of that fact they are all in my name. Now if the courts are involved that could be a different scenario all the way around.

But by the Grace of God there go I! Undecided

Too easy, man, she doesn't tell you she wants out, cleans the house out while you're at work, including all legal papers (a woman that does this usually grabs those first, for the circus that is Family Court) or conversely just kicks you the heck out with a little white lie (okay maybe a whopper) to law enforcement about domestic Violence
you have no idea how gyno-centric the divorce courts are untill you land there, unless you do case studies
I have a friend who is an attorney and he'll give you chapter and verse about this stuff
Most men have no idea how vulnerable they really are, IF they little lady decides she wants to fleece him

IP Logged
Gus

Thumpers Rock!

Minnesota
Re: Now this guy 進ssed off the management
Reply #16 - 03/03/16 at 14:03:27

Art Webb wrote on 03/03/16 at 08:11:25:
that bike either isn't his, or it's a 'disputed asset' or he's very supid

I would tend to agree!  Grin

1994 BMW K75S
2011 s40
1979 Honda CT90 Trail
1964 Honda CT200 Trail
One cylinder - one carburetor. Life is good!
Retired/Minnesota
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 14:34:54

General CategoryThe Cafe › Now this guy 進ssed off the management

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.