Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Installed the Versy Adjuster (Read 58 times)
Backtobasics
YaBB Newbies

Singles, pure and
simple

Exeter, NH
Installed the Versy Adjuster
02/22/16 at 07:56:37

Finally got to install the Versy Adjuster this weekend.  Was at the 13K mark and the adjuster definitely needed attention. Took the opportunity to replace all gaskets and clean up the bottom grunge that collected in the recesses around the housing (outside).  So far, so good. I did have a bit of trouble removing and putting on that circlip that holds the adjuster housing, even after buying a smaller snap ring plier. At one point I did accidently burn my glove onto the exhaust pipe when I was checking for oil leaks, but good old Easy-Off took care of that. Thanks to this forum, I would never have attempted this job if not for the information all you guys provide.

2007 S40, Raptor Petcock, Versy Adjuster, Avon grips, Seat lift, and Saddleman roll bag
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Installed the Versy Adjuster
Reply #1 - 02/22/16 at 08:00:10

I bet you feel safer with pin in the hand grenade... Cool

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Backtobasics
YaBB Newbies

Singles, pure and
simple

Exeter, NH
Re: Installed the Versy Adjuster
Reply #2 - 02/22/16 at 08:33:29

You bet!  I have had my share of bikes, Kawasaki's, Hondas, even a Harley, but this one just makes me grin every time I ride it.  So knowing that I now have insurance that it will last for a long time, ...well, that just makes me grin even more.  Plus, finally learning to wrench adds to bike ownership.

2007 S40, Raptor Petcock, Versy Adjuster, Avon grips, Seat lift, and Saddleman roll bag
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 18:25:48

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Installed the Versy Adjuster

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.