YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Depp as Trump...
02/11/16 at 08:50:03

..on Funny or Die... Huh
50 minute mini movie... "The Art of the Deal"...
...(I haven't watched it yet, ... but, Depp nails it)... Grin
E News clip...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Z2ynex_DQ

Full movie...
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ad38087bac/donald-trump-art-of-the-deal-movi...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Depp as Trump...
Reply #1 - 02/11/16 at 11:55:41

SHOCKING! an out of touch, liberal Hollywood actor trashing a Republican.  Gee, that's never been done before.  The level of creativity it must have taken to come up with that idea is mind-boggling. No wonder these people are so much better than we are. My gosh, my goal in life now is to be just like Johnny Depp. Oh if I could only be so lucky.   if I could just have a fraction of the intelligence he has, the insight to the human condition he has, the complete and total love he has for his fellow man...... I feel so insignificant next to him that I think I'm going to tear my clothes and cover myself with ashes.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 02/11/16 at 14:00:56

Wow... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 02/11/16 at 15:39:37

Depp is a fantastic actor; although, no one can do the Donald.   Huh

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 02/11/16 at 15:55:57

Serowbot wrote on 02/11/16 at 14:00:56:
Wow... Huh...

Bot, youz forgot FRANCIS   Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 02/12/16 at 19:42:28

It's not a lack of deal making that's got us in trouble.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #6 - 02/12/16 at 21:43:18

WebsterMark wrote on 02/11/16 at 11:55:41:
SHOCKING! an out of touch, liberal Hollywood actor trashing a Republican.  Gee, that's never been done before.  The level of creativity it must have taken to come up with that idea is mind-boggling. No wonder these people are so much better than we are. My gosh, my goal in life now is to be just like Johnny Depp. Oh if I could only be so lucky.   if I could just have a fraction of the intelligence he has, the insight to the human condition he has, the complete and total love he has for his fellow man...... I feel so insignificant next to him that I think I'm going to tear my clothes and cover myself with ashes.

Okay.... Right.... Yep.... Uh Huh... Gotcha.... Grin Grin

Mark, Mark, Mark, what will you say next?  Grin Roll Eyes Grin

2004 Suzuki Savage, Riding since fall 2015.
  IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #7 - 02/12/16 at 21:47:37

Having only seen this once, though, Depp seems to do a pretty good job. Who else has played as Trump that well?

IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #8 - 02/12/16 at 21:53:25

[quote author=02090400110F0416035355610 link=1455209403/0#6 date=1455342198]WebsterMark wrote on 02/11/16 at 11:55:41:

Me too! Johnny is so awesome!   SmileySounds like a great idea! Cheesy

Let's do it right now!  Cheesy We'll do it together via Skype! I'll get some ashes from the woodstove! Oooh! This is going to be so much fun!  Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #9 - 02/12/16 at 21:59:08

I'm still laughing about the ashes. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 02/13/16 at 06:26:17

Well Cheap, Hollywood and the cultural left lines up behind Democratic candidates and liberal causes 99% of the time. My point was, could you imagine Depp or some other Hollywood insider doing a 50 minute movie on Hilary's 'my $hit don't stink' attitude?

Hey, actually, that sounds like a pretty funny outline for a script!  Let's see, what Hollywood actor can we get.....They'd all line up for a chance to play such a challenging character....won't they? I mean they're so brave and all....  We'll have to find the ones who always says how courageous they are for taking roles no one else would take and bucking the system....., you know,  the actors who pat themselves on the back when they play an unemployed outsourced tranny with cancer caused by a pharmaceutical's negligence living in a loft downtown who hangs out in a dive of a bar and all the regulars are honest decent people who never steal or rob from each other and the  owner of the bar is an absentee landlord (who has the manager over a barrel of course and forces him to cut drinks with bad Flint MI type water flowing out of lead pipes installed by a crooked contractor who's contributing to the white conservative Bible thumping Senator...)  who cuts corners on fire safety and the recovering alcoholic vet who's just about to make his comeback dies saving the prostitute who only works so her kid can go to med school right after she's just come back from turning a trick in the rich neighborhood and screwing, you guessed it, the rich absentee landlord...

Yea, one of those actors....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 02/13/16 at 07:36:14

Great idea webby  Grin

I will call Rosie and get her to play Hillary.
Can you call God to see if he might play Obama?

PS: we can get Bot, as the john, the young mother tricked, lord knows he needs to get laid  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 02/13/16 at 07:38:55

Ohh, Boy! Can I watch too!?!?  To get to see these two finish the job and make a complete and total ash of themselves would just make my day.

I woulda said that no matter who was involved. It just needed to be said.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 17:24:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Depp as Trump...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.