raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Burning the Bern.......
02/05/16 at 04:14:26

That was fun, however, I don't think Hillary thought so.....  Grin

I am thinking about sending $50 to Bernie's campaign, I know, I know it pales in comparison to this:

CLINTON on Wall Street: "They are trying to beat me in this primary."
THE FACTS: Wall Street is not the anti-Clinton monolith she implied. People in the securities and investment industry gave more than $17 million last year to super political action committees supporting her presidential run and nearly $3 million directly to her campaign, according to OpenSecrets.org, a campaign-finance watchdog. Wall Street is the top industry donating to her effort, ahead of the legal profession, non-profit institutions and others.
Clinton is taking heat from Sanders over her Wall Street ties, which go back decades.
The Washington Post reported Thursday that Clinton has brought in more money from the financial sector during her four federal campaigns -- for Senate and president -- than her husband, Bill Clinton, did in his quarter-century political career. In all, more than $44 million was raised for her campaigns. This includes more than $1 out of every $10 of the money contributed for her 2016 campaign.
Clinton has often talked about how much she has raised from teachers, as opposed to big corporate interests. But the $2.93 million given directly to her campaign last year by people in the securities and investment industry surpassed the $2.88 million given by people in education, OpenSecrets found.

However, for entertainment value, this would be a good investment  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Burning the Bern.......
Reply #1 - 02/05/16 at 21:37:09

Everybody has to bash Wall Street. The Dumb Masses are waking up. At least PRETEND you're Not owned by them.
Politicians should have to wear suits with sponsorship logos on them.

If I BELIEVED Ted Cruz would Do what he says I'd be happy.
His wife WAS CFR and Goldman Sachs?
Isn't that kinda like
My uncle was in the mob.
Is your uncle dead?
No.
Then your uncle is Still in the mob, sonny.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 02/05/16 at 21:39:19

I wish I had an uncle in the mob... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/06/16 at 06:08:38

The establishment will get their wish and it will be Hilary vs Rubio and Rubio will win.

He'll make a few improvements in illegal immigration but he won't be able to build a wall, at least not for a while. Once a few more insurance companies bail on Obamacare, it will have to morph into something else, but once a government agency is conceived, it won't be aborted. (thats the only thing democrats won't abort...) so for most of us who work and pay a $hitload of taxes, we'll still pay for someone who can't seem to grow up....

He'll do a decent job of bailing water out of the Titanic, but the US will continue it's slide into worldwide irrelevancy (thank you obama you piece of $hit) and the world will be worse off. somebody will stir up a $hitload of problem and the USA wont be there to bail them out this time. If we're lucky, we'll turn into Canada or Australia....someplace no one pays much attention to and we'll be able to live our lives...we won't be very free however. The concept of America will be dead.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 02/06/16 at 11:10:52

WebsterMark wrote on 02/06/16 at 06:08:38:
The establishment will get their wish and it will be Hilary vs Rubio and Rubio will win.

To those who aren't aware Rubio is a an anchor baby.  He was born in the US before either of his parents were citizens.   Undecided

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 02/06/16 at 12:04:41

pg wrote on 02/06/16 at 11:10:52:
WebsterMark wrote on 02/06/16 at 06:08:38:

To those who aren't aware Rubio is a an anchor baby.  He was born in the US before either of his parents were citizens.   Undecided

Best regards,

My first impression of him a few years back was favorable. It was a positive piece and well orchestrated, however, with the luxury of hindsight, and what I see today, and who is backing him, etc, I believe he is being groomed for this position.

Seems politics have honestly lost the "public servant" mantra that use to motivate folks to run.....
Instead, the money and power lobbies, both home and abroad ( doubly so since we are fast becoming a global economy ) are waging the outcomes of our elections to steer the "free world" to their favor.

Not sure we can overcome this shift, as folks have been so fragmented with propaganda, and other factors, that any possible repair without total collapse, appears remote.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 02/06/16 at 12:26:30

Looking at who supports someone is important.
Looking at who Hates them is even more telling.
As much as I like what Cruz SAYS, I'm not able to forget who his wife is.
I see Every establishment , Wall street, dems, bubs, everyone hates Trump. Everyone is afraid of him. I don't like the
I'm gonna keep the ethanol subsidies going.

I don't trust him to not screw us. I'm SURE not able to trust Cruz. But, given the attacks on Trump from every direction, I can't help but believe that He's the most likely to disrupt Status Quo, and without That happening, we're done.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 02/06/16 at 13:43:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/06/16 at 12:26:30:
Looking at who supports someone is important.
Looking at who Hates them is even more telling.
As much as I like what Cruz SAYS, I'm not able to forget who his wife is.
I see Every establishment , Wall street, dems, bubs, everyone hates Trump. Everyone is afraid of him. I don't like the

I don't trust him to not screw us. I'm SURE not able to trust Cruz. But, given the attacks on Trump from every direction, I can't help but believe that He's the most likely to disrupt Status Quo, and without That happening, we're done.

Oh no doubt the guy represents a major cog to the system.....
But JOG, what makes you think the Don has anybody but himself at heart?
Can you give me an example where this man has done anything, for anybody, not expecting a return?

I am still amazed at how many folk from all walks of life think this guy is the answer. I don't see it, and I think he will introduce a lot of rhetoric into the system without any viable resolution.

We saw how Obama was an able campaigner, he struck all the right notes, yet has proved to be an empty suit when following through on these proclamations, as he has been the most partisan and stubborn president I can recall.

The its my way, or the highway, will get us no where.
We need a real leader, one who LEADS by example and shoulders the responsibility of the office even if the problems were NOT of his making.....    

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 02/06/16 at 14:56:56

Really? Did you read my post?
see Every establishment , Wall street, dems, bubs, everyone hates Trump. Everyone is afraid of him. I don't like the

I don't trust him to not screw us.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 02/06/16 at 15:49:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/06/16 at 14:56:56:
Really? Did you read my post?
see Every establishment , Wall street, dems, bubs, everyone hates Trump. Everyone is afraid of him. I don't like the

I don't trust him to not screw us.

K.....
I guess I gravitated to your first two lines, reading into it that you sorta hate those, who hate the Don, defaulting to his support, if for nothing else so he ( the Don) can continue to give them fits  Cheesy

It is funny to see the emotions of tolerant people, reveal that in all reality they are not tolerant at all, if they can justify their hate, of a person who merely speaks stupidity, as if its a done deal.

Whereas these same folk, evoke their will, on others, as if its right as rain  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 22:36:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Burning the Bern.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.