Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Freedom POP no cost plan, $50 phone (Read 606 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Freedom POP no cost plan, $50 phone
01/23/16 at 01:20:45

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moto-E-2nd-Gen-LTE-FreedomPop-Certified-pre-owned-/29...

This is a current 4.3" screen Moto E (2nd gen).    My wife loves a very small phone and she doesn't like 5" size phones, so for small phones this one seems good at $49 refurbed.

It is a FreedomPOP refurb that should actuate on their free network.   It is the current phone version with the current 64 bit chipset and better graphics that came out just this year.

If you are CAREFUL when you do it, you can punch up a totally free monthly service supposedly.

This FreedomPop is Certified Pre-Owned:

FREE - 100% Free talk, text, and data: 500 texts, 200 voice minutes, and 500MB of data free every month for life

I, personally, could live with this phone and plan.   I pay $125 a year for the plan I have now from Republic Wireless, so my payback for the phone purchase is only six months.   We are used to slow Sprint 3-G service, so there will be no real change to user expectations going to FreedomPOP unless FP is a total screwup company.

Issue and risk is "Will the 100% free Freedom POP thing go on for at least six months or will it end shorter than that?"

« Last Edit: 01/25/16 at 00:06:01 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Versy -- Freedom POP no cost plan, $50 phone
Reply #1 - 01/23/16 at 02:04:50

And ...... here comes the rub.

Tongue

It is Sprint based, and Sprint cellular coverage sucks.   And you are buying 3-G Sprint to boot and as Sprint rolls all their towers to 4-G your 3-G coverage will suck worse and worse, until FreedomPOP finally rolls over to 4-G Sprint across the board.   The phones I am getting can do 4G-LTE so I am covered for upcoming future tower shifts.

Right now my local area Sprint towers are all 3-G so I am currently in line with this plan.

There is no customer service.   Zero.   You do it all on-line with FreedomPOP

USER BEWARE, about half the sign up items on the current sign up web pages only work about half way.

Every time you get a bill, you can expect to have exceeded some BS cap or service limit and your bill is a little more than expected.   FreedomPOP has to break even on you, somehow.

However, it is STILL much less expensive that other services and if you stay on your home or work router all the time it is ...... free.   Supposedly.

« Last Edit: 01/25/16 at 00:09:09 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Versy -- Freedom POP no cost plan, $50 phone
Reply #2 - 01/23/16 at 02:35:17

Example of a BS fee --- $0.99 monthly adder for "activation fee" which is charged if you do not use at least half of the 500mb of free data.

Sorta stupid sounding, huh?    What they are really saying is that they are losing their asses on you and have to try to break even by creating a new fee every once and a while.   This one is really saying "Since you don't even use half of the free 500mb of data,  you are a very poor chance that we will ever get to charge you any accidental overage charges, so we'll collect a bogus fee to get up to "break even" instead."

Still, even with the current BS fees you still pay yourself back on the $49 phone purchase inside six months and once you get your stuff set up right you get FREE phone service from Sprint for less than $5 a month from then on out.

I have two FreedomPop $49 refurb phones on the way, as I can work a system with the best of them and if it stays workable for 6 months I got my payback in the bank.

FreedomPop and Republic Wireless, these are the current low cost leaders in cell phone service.  

I have used Republic Wireless for a year now and I can vouch the $12.54 per line/phone is STABLE, real and actual.    Service with Republic Wireless is fairly good and you can actually email or text the RW people and they will respond back, especially if you start out at the new customer "questions" screen with a statement like "Which one of your phones has XXX you name your problem XXX working 100% correctly right now?   My wife is totally pissed because of XXX you name your problem XXX and wants her Galaxy S3 back from Verizon and I don't want to do that."

Cheesy          Tec Support comes on screen almost at once when Sales hits their go button.

So, what prompted me to try to use Freedom Pop?   Why do it now?

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/13135/byod-free-unlimited-talk-text-1gb
-data-plan-every-month-limited-time

What's Included?

Free Unlimited Talk, Text, & 1GB Data Plan every month (reg. $19,99/month)

Plus, Free Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Activation (reg. $20)

Just a One-time top-up credit of $20 when signing up!

Now, ask me if I believe it?

Wink    Hell no, but I can see having a couple of FreedomPop in the stable that might make some sort of decent service off my local router, which is what I use all the time anyway.  The $49 phones are a whole generation more modern that what I have now, with better wifi chips/antenna, etc.

BTW, this particular 1 gig of data con is leading you into signing up for a $20 a month data plan, which isn't what you really want to be doing.

So, I just paid $94 to get two of the refurbie Moto  E gen 2 phones so I can try it out for real, kick its tires.   See just how close to "free" I can really get some call from anywhere on wifi cell phone service.

(yep, every cheapskate has to have a hobby, right?)

Potential advantage to FreedomPOP is that they include DATA (500 meg per month) into the freebie service.  500meg of data on RW costs $5 a month.

Both charge taxes and fees, RW totals $2.25 a month per line and FreedomPOP is more than that (and seems to change/shift frequently also).

Current known monthly "equivalency" stack up of $$$$$

Republic Wireless                               FreedomPOP

Cost per line for basic service                   $10.00                                                 $0
Required taxes                                           $  2.25                                               $ ??
Added on fees so far                                 $   0.00                                            $0.99
(likely more will show up)
Cost for 500meg of data                            $  5.00                                                  $0

Fixed one shot to buy low end phone        $150.00                                              $49.00          
(Ebay is used by both to sell their refurbs)

« Last Edit: 01/25/16 at 00:10:00 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Freedom POP no cost plan, $50 phone
Reply #3 - 01/25/16 at 00:24:31

What is FreedomPOP doing well ?

You can bring ANY Sprint (or Sprint derived sub carrier) phone that the specs check out based on the MEID number on the "Check your BYOP" page.   The phones that work are all relatively modern 4G-LTE phones, so your new phone is likely a feature upgrade to what you are using now.

You can come much closer to zero cost  than with all the other carriers at this time.    The phones you get from FreedomPOP are dirt cheap compared to the big carriers (no joke, they are all factory refurbished phones, not new phones -- sold for dirt cheap no less)

If you hit a Sprint 4-G tower area, and if you phone is good enough, you can actually get on 4-G LTE and run at those data speeds until your paltry 500 meg is all gone -- then you automatically pay for the next slug of data at a reasonable rate compared to what AT&T charges.

What is FreedomPOP doing that is not so well?  

Their web sign up pages are constantly changing (constantly minorly out of date) and the web based everything isn't keeping up with the workload that the public is putting on it.    

If you bill gets off for whatever reason, getting it fixed takes FOREVER according to the people complaining on the forums.

Customer service is "poor",  in other words.

YOU have to remember to turn off your "data" except for when you choose to use it -- or else instead of using wifi you can suck down a huge chunk of cell data usage.    You get the impression FreedomPOP really wants you to exceed some limits so they can make a little bit of money off of you.

ALL OF THE FREEDOMPOP PROVIDED REALLY CHEAP PHONES ARE FACTORY REFURBED ITEMS -- if you got a fetish for brand new you won't find that unless you BYOP.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
sjaskow - FSO

Frozen Tundra of MN
Reply #4 - 01/25/16 at 09:40:06

I use a company called Consumer Cellular (it's marketed toward "older" people  Wink) and they use AT&T's towers. They have a new Moto E for $80: https://www.consumercellular.com/cart/phones/options/1/637 and, while the plan won't be "free", you can get 250 minutes for $15 and 3000 texts and 500MB for $10 more. I have their $10 0 minute plan; minutes are $0.25; and 300 text/30MB which is $2.50 and my bill tends to be about $16 a month after taxes.

Also, don't forget than a brand-new unlocked Moto E is $119.99 direct from Motorola: http://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones/moto-e-2nd-gen/moto-e-2nd-gen.html. Get one of those and you can use anybody's SIMs.

2012 Victory Vision - http://www.jaskowiak.cc/vision
2006 Suzuki S40 - http://www.jaskowiak.cc/S40
WWW   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #5 - 01/25/16 at 14:39:15

We are all with somebody right now and somebody is charging us too much money.

Wink

When I went with Republic Wireless I cut my bill down by at least two thirds which was a lot of money.

Now I plan to cut my bill in half again and get 500 meg of data usage for free on top of that. And on top of that I'm going to get my phone for one third the cost of the previous phone.

What I don't understand is why some of you guys are still stuck with AT&T and Sprint and T-Mobile using the same old plan you used last year even though the guys have cut their new rates by a third.

The new mindset for mobile devices isn't you planning to be sticking around for 2 years to get a new phone.

The new mental picture is that you buy a cheap phone outright that does what you want it to do as cheaply as you can and you get the cheapest plan that you can. Then you consider the "payback" periods -- how long will it take for your new equipment and plan to pay you back for having gone to it.

Its funny, Republic Wireless paid me back in one year for the cost of buying into that system.  That was $300 for two phones and $24.95 a month for two phone, no data.  It was a no brainer on the payback, I used to pay 600 bucks a phone and $67 per line per month to have Verizon. And I was locked in for two years with Verizon.

This is where a lot of you guys still are -- why is that, why aren't you paying attention?

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #6 - 01/25/16 at 15:38:42

Consumer Cellular is big up in that area.

When I moved to Quincy Illinois from Florida (first time), I had T Mobile, and you could a signal in the center of town.
T Mobile was great in that they gave me the codes to unlock my phones (Razor's back then).
We went to Consumer Cellular and paid about $55 a month, it is a local area based company using the towers of its competitors, but lower signal rates. If you are not a big data users, it is the stuff to go with.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #7 - 01/25/16 at 15:49:08

Okay then, let's put a line in the sand. If you are paying more than  $125 for your phone (outright purchase price) and/or if you're paying more than $12.50 per line per phone monthly charge, then you need to do something about that.

IF FreedomPOP is real, then you have someplace to go to do better than that.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 01/25/16 at 22:16:46

My CenturyLink internment expires in March...  
Can I transfer my number?...

Talk to me like yer' training a monkey... a chicken....
I'm paying $65 a month for internet and phone...
I use the internet... the phone, well,... I'm not chatty...
I'd be happy to dump it... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #9 - 01/26/16 at 02:30:54

Yes, you can transfer your old number, it costs you $9.99 to do so.   I would not do that until I had run the service for at least a month to see if I liked it.

I will post exactly how to sign up so you get as close to a free plan as possible.

Not having done it yet -- we don't know the final real cost or how well the service actually pans out to be.    I am a firm believer in going and doing it and then saying what it really is.

BUT ..... if you feel like risking $49 to try it out with me ...... you start here.    They still have over 10 available at the price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moto-E-2nd-Gen-LTE-FreedomPop-Certified-pre-owned-/29...

You get the phone by slow snail mail (2 weeks to arrive).

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #10 - 01/26/16 at 02:45:01

Serowbot wrote on 01/25/16 at 22:16:46:
My CenturyLink internment expires in March...  
Can I transfer my number?...

Talk to me like yer' training a monkey... a chicken....
I'm paying $65 a month for internet and phone...
I use the internet... the phone, well,... I'm not chatty...
I'd be happy to dump it... Huh

Talk to me about $65 covering phone and internet.   I take this to mean you have a phone plan that includes some data.    You need to find out off of a bill or a statement (or off your phone itself) how much data you are actually using.

Whooooaaah Nelly !!!!!

Century Link ---- damm you are talking about a land line phone !!!!

You can't bust up that paring -- Century Link only sells internet if you take the phone service.

You are in the stone ages still --- and you have to get rid of your land line phone thinking all together.   Nobody has land line phones any more ..... not even us old people.

Step 1 --- find out how you can get high speed internet service into your home where you live, without a "required" phone line getting slammed up your keister by the phone company.

Next, I can't imagine a more expensive internet service than Century Link ---- ouch !!!

Tongue

SEPARATE THE TWO ITEMS --- BUY THE CHEAPEST INTERNET SERVICE YOU CAN GET AND THEN GO BUY THE CHEAPEST CELL PHONE PLAN YOU CAN GET.

I pay $39 for decent internet service (my wife is addicted to streaming on Roku while she does stuff on an iPad and on her phone all at the same time while I am upstairs doing the same thing, so I need fairly decent internet service to the house).  

Mine is Time Warner "Normal" speed, which is cheaper for basic internet than Century Link.  You might be able to get away with "Basic" speed which is cheaper still at $19.99 on sign up special.  

If you stream video while doing other things, get enough internet to do that.

HOWEVER, a basic service plan at $19.99 is in use at my mother-in-laws house and the only time she "slows down" is at Thanksgiving and Christmas when every one of the 8 grandkids has his phone out and all the women are banging on their iPads playing a game together while the TV is constantly streaming Downton Abby.

You might swing cheap at sign up, as they will always let you upgrade.  
You might be able to run a $19.99 Time Warner plan with no sweat.  

You won't know unless you try.

« Last Edit: 01/26/16 at 08:31:51 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #11 - 01/27/16 at 08:33:17

I had Time Warner high speed (roadrunner) at $30 a month
when I mover to Garwood?
Not Available
I've yet to find high speed here at a reasonable price, and since my ATT phone gives me unlimited Internet (4 GIGs 4GGLTE )
I think it's a bit pricey at $60 / month, but really don't have many options
Republic, fredom pop, I dunno whose towers they use, but unless it's ATTs towers, they will not work well here
I mean, my Straight talk was verizon towers, and it sucked in Garwood
Here it's ATT or (according to one source) Cricket, whach my source says uses ATT towers
IIRC republic only works Via WIFI
what if I break down in BFE ay o dark thirty? am I gonna call a tow truck (or a friend) by standing next to the road and yelling?
my stuff has to work, or it's worth what you pay for freedom pop...nothing

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #12 - 01/27/16 at 15:18:56

This is all true, and you get a read for your local coverage by asking for a Sprint coverage map for your state.

You also check for coverage as part of step #1 in signing up for FreedomPOP.

You need also to do a speed test of your connection off your new device while it is still a sub-month old puppy so you can return it if it just plain SUCKS speed-wise.

Be warned, FreedomPOP is a 3-G system so it CAN run on 4G-LTE if that is all that is out there where you are, but it will default to 3-G if that is there too.   Also be aware that the totally free stuff is WiMax based, which is a 4-G legacy system that is phasing out all over the USA right now.   Your fall back for WiMax is 2-G which is very very poor.

FreedomPOP is re-pricing their plans to base off of 4-G LTE which is why some of the plan pricing has jumped up recently.

=========================================

Unlocking the Wifi Magic of these new low end plans -- it means when you stop for a piss you can get a Wifi signal at just about any burger joint now-a-days and that unlocks your phone for endless use even if there isn't a Sprint tower around anywhere.

Supposedly you can put an app, a FreedomPOP app from the Playstore,
on ANY Android phone and do this neat little trick ????
   Shocked

Ditto for travel into foreign nations -- the cheapie Wifi phones will work on anybody's Wifi at no additional cost in any country, where as your big boys like AT&T lite you up BAD for international roaming charges from the very get go and their stuff doesn't always work with the local carriers.

« Last Edit: 01/27/16 at 19:33:12 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #13 - 01/27/16 at 17:31:12

FreedomPOP has just "evolved" their plans based on Sprint's having completed their killing off WiMax, their old proprietary 4-G standard, having evolved their FreedomPOP service into "Something Else" that is totally 3-G and 4-G LTE based.

Things either just got simpler and better, or then again perhaps not.     Tongue

Feedback is that the brand new folks that are trying to sign up are seeing brand new web sign up pages that don't tell them if what they are asking about as a BYOP qualifies for the new standards or not.    They can fumble through and complete the sign up and find at their first billing period that they had actually signed up for a $19.99 per month all of everything plan.

The old free plan pages are totally web dead now and they route you to the new, totally completely confusing sign up pages.

Cries of newbie outrage are splitting the eithernet at the moment, plus my phones are still stuck in snail-mail-land and haven't been delivered yet, so I too am stuck in a changeover period.

Undecided

Newbie Beware !!!!

Freedom Pop Service Plans

Freedom Pop offers a number of different plans that you will want to know about so you can choose the one that will meet all of your specific needs.

FREE Talk, Text & LTE Data for a Year

With this plan you will get a total of 200 talk minutes, unlimited text, and 500 MB of data for FREE for a full year. This is a monthly plan, which means that you can cancel anytime you want. This plan runs through the Sprint network and is typically $10.99 after the first year. This is the world’s only 100% free mobile phone plan.    This is a 1 year introduction plan in other words.   It is "Wifi only" based, with 200 Sprint WiMax based talk minutes with WiMax going out of service now.   Cell tower data speed is SLOW, but is no longer clearly stated anywhere.  Strange fees get charged if you don't use over half your data, etc. etc. etc.  This is the plan that most folks complain voraciously about all the time.

Unlimited Talk and Text Monthly with 500 MB of Data

The second plan that you will have to choose from with Freedom Pop includes unlimited talk and text and 500 MB of data for just $10.99 per month. You can choose to talk and text over Wi-Fi or using the cellular network. You will get the first month free and there are absolutely no credit checks or cancellation fees.   This is closely equivalent to Republic Wireless's current plan, with you getting 500 meg of data provided for free, something that costs $5.00 extra a month at Republic Wireless.

Unlimited Talk & Text with 1GB of Data

The last plan that Freedom Pop offers includes unlimited talk and text with 1GB of data for the low monthly rate of $19.99. With this plan the first month is free and no credit check is required. This plan, like all of Freedom Pop’s other plans, is month-to-month, so you can cancel at anytime time without incurring any fees whatsoever. The 1GB of full speed data will allow you to browse the web on your mobile device faster than ever before.   This is identical to the Republic Wireless step up plan.

« Last Edit: 01/28/16 at 04:20:14 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #14 - 01/27/16 at 18:57:29

This is not me -- it is a EDITED posted walkthrough of how to do it off the internet.   Screens have changed and the plans have changed, but the advice is sound -- the on line screens are a problem so do it verbally with customer service over the phone and KEEP ASKING FOR THAT MONTHLY TOTAL UNTIL IT COMES OUT TO ZERO.

HOW TO GET IT SET TO $0 A MONTH (FREE):

I ordered this FreedomPOP from Amazon or Ebay. When it's delivered, you get a Quick Start Guide. In the light blue bubble on the paper, it says that if you didn't get it directly from FreedomPop, like me, you get 2 options:

1. Activate your device online
2. Activate your device by calling

Do NOT activate it online. Activate by calling.

If you're interested to know why, read on. If not, skip to the next paragraph. By default, the free trial is picked in bright green. You can get over this by clicking the shaded out 500 mb plan all the way to the right, which is the truly free one. HOWEVER, when you get to checkout, you notice it has forced you into what's called "FreedomPop Premier." You cannot remove it from your shopping cart. It's free for 30 days, but then you pay $25 in advance every 3 months (at about $8 per month). Avoid the headaches of trying to cancel and trying to get your money back by not getting FreedomPop Premier in the first place.

Call 888-701-1353, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. If you can help it, do not call during lunch hour. EVERYONE calls during lunch hour, so you have to wait hours! I called at 9am and only waited 2 minutes.

Tell whoever picks up that you want to activate your device. They'll transfer you to a sales rep.  What you have to do is CAREFULLY REFUSE all the adder items and REFUSE all the "free for the first month" stuff and KEEP asking what the monthly total is and insist that it should be ZERO.   Expect the customer service person to have problems with their computer screen, as their system automatically adds stuff back in and ASK THEM REPEATEDLY TO CANCEL EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM as soon as they recognize it.   Record who your customer service rep is -- you may need this information later on.

NOTE:

You'll be charged 1$ on your credit card after this call. I called back and asked why, and was told it's to check to see if the card works. He said I would get refunded. I'll continue to keep tabs on my credit card, as should you. By the way, I recorded all my calls --- I did this because I read a review of someone being charged for a feature that they had already disabled. According to him, when he called, the customer service person basically just called him a liar. He could not prove otherwise without his recordings.

Angry     Huh     Tongue     Embarrassed      Undecided      Angry     Huh     Tongue     Embarrassed      Undecided      Angry     Huh     Tongue     Embarrassed      Undecided      Angry     Huh     Tongue     Embarrassed       Angry     Huh     Tongue    

PEW !!!
I posted this yesterday and then I slept on it -- had me a "scraping the floor clean up the junk" dream from 15 years ago.   These are Kaizen clean up dreams from us in plant management having to clean up an UGLY area in the plant (put on your grubbies for a week and scrape and clean and toss away generations of junk and old parts saved by now retired maintenance people "just in case").   Yep, in some cases before you could paint the floor you had  to SCRAPE the layered crap up and then steam blast it followed by walnut media blasting just to get it down to bare concrete so the paint would stick.

Woke up feeling like FreedomPOP was the oily floor scrapings from a Kaizen event.   Go through all the BS and in the end you wind up getting some minor amounts of free data over what the Republic Wireless competition offers.  

Their competition is Republic Wireless, a Google offshoot that has a clear reputation of customer service and excellence as opposed to shysterism.

Republic Wireless deals with Sprint as an NVO reseller with Sprint as their tower supplier.  RW has just upped their basic plan costs and features just a wee bit due to Sprint closing out their 2-G and WiMax as service offerings.   Republic Wireless is still 3-G based, but Sprint is going to close out 3-G in the not too distant future when it too goes over the technology dam.

FreedomPOP has just lost their little niche using the antique Sprint WiMax "4-G" as the basis of their "free 4-G offering" and is having to roll up in features -- cost is rolling up also at the same time.

If my phones have not shipped, I will cancel the order.   If they have shipped, I will cancel anyway because the free plans touted in the Ebay posting no longer exist.  

FreedomPOP is really just the oily floor scrapings from previous waves of tower technology .....

« Last Edit: 01/28/16 at 04:28:16 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 04:17:59

General CategoryThe Cafe › Freedom POP no cost plan, $50 phone

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.