A new party? (Read 46 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
A new party?
01/08/16 at 10:55:42

Seems Bo has laid down further restrictions against moderates in his own party. If you can't see after his historical election, his party has lost historical power/seats.
Where are moderate democrats suppose to go?

The Republican Party is being pushed to the opposite extreme by religious factions, that, as a believer myself in the trinity, is ill advised and muddles greatly the separation intentions are founding fathers desired.

Perhaps 20 percent from each party can leave one of the two parties, and form a people's party?
That would make them a majority with teeth 😋

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A new party?
Reply #1 - 01/08/16 at 11:11:44

It'll never happen because it sounds like it could accomplish something.

--Steve

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/08/16 at 12:33:45

I already have the slogan...

"Let's throw a party, BOTH of them" 😋

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/08/16 at 13:05:57

The Republican Party is being pushed to the opposite extreme by religious factions, that, as a believer myself in the trinity, is ill advised and muddles greatly the separation intentions are founding fathers desired.

How do you figure the Republican Party is being pushed by religious factions?

In case you haven't been keeping score, Planned Parenthood was refunded, gay marriage is the law of the land, a baker just got sued  into oblivion by militant lesbos...... and the leading Republican in the polls is known as a business man / entertainer. You could mistake Trump for a lot of things but a leader of a religious faction ain't one of them!

These 'extreme religious factions' you speak about are absentee landlords at best!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 01/08/16 at 13:28:24

I agree. I don't see any sign of any religious direction other than anti Christian

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #5 - 01/08/16 at 13:37:45

WebsterMark wrote on 01/08/16 at 13:05:57:

How do you figure the Republican Party is being pushed by religious factions?

In case you haven't been keeping score, Planned Parenthood was refunded, gay marriage is the law of the land, a baker just got sued  into oblivion by militant lesbos...... and the leading Republican in the polls is known as a business man / entertainer. You could mistake Trump for a lot of things but a leader of a religious faction ain't one of them!

These 'extreme religious factions' you speak about are absentee landlords at best!

Yeah, I concur, the Republicans of today are the Democrats of the 70s and 80s. When the Democrats went radical all the independents, moderates and blue dogs needed somewhere to go and Conservatives got ejected from the GOP.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 01/08/16 at 13:54:27

I will phrase it in this manner....

You change people's hearts by example, not by laws.....

This either makes sense, or it doesn't, to you, sorry if that ain't good enough.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 01/08/16 at 15:17:42

The old one is broke,.. I'll give ya' that...

The new one can be everything you want, as it leads you to the land of no consequence...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 01/08/16 at 15:58:35

Serowbot wrote on 01/08/16 at 15:17:42:
The old one is broke,.. I'll give ya' that...

The new one can be everything you want, as it leads you to the land of no consequence...

Sorry bot, what do you mean?

Can you give me an example?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 01/08/16 at 19:08:27

Our elected representatives aren't writing the laws and making policies. Throw them out, nothing changes.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 14:53:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A new party?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.