Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Give me your flag webby....... (Read 100 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Give me your flag webby.......
12/20/15 at 06:05:05

Ok, I guess Hillary has not learned one dam-n thing, OR she really thinks those she was speaking to (in the debate) are a few clicks lower than those who believe Rush is gospel.

When she said this:

“Mr. Trump has a great capacity to use bluster and bigotry to inflame people,” Clinton said. Of ISIS, she said, “They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists.”

She must reason then that these folks (refugees) coming here are so committed to a chance to escape the hostilities that are driving them to leave........

That one clown can udder stupidity akin to having your wang in a girls mouth as not being sex.......

Will drive them to join the very factions that are forcing them to leave.....

WTF...... give me your flag web, I'm tossing that SOB right into her mouth!

Anybody that believes this tripe is seriously under-gunned in the brain cell department, OR..... these refugees then DO pose a bigger threat than they portend,

What is dems?

Is she using the same argument Trump is, only turned 180 degrees, and then faulting him for such tactics, you bet.....  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Give me your flag webby.......
Reply #1 - 12/20/15 at 07:24:50

If you have paid any attention at all it has been apparent what her opinion of the American citizen is.   The fact that THIS TIME the party bosses are not allowing any other candidates to overshadow her is making her even more arrogant.  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/20/15 at 07:38:14

old.indian wrote on 12/20/15 at 07:24:50:
If you have paid any attention at all it has been apparent what her opinion of the American citizen is.   The fact that THIS TIME the party bosses are not allowing any other candidates to overshadow her is making her even more arrogant.  

Yeah.... guilty as charged.

I use to think she was shrewd, the force behind Willie....
Now it is becoming apparent she is scripted and lacking.
Her quest is personal, most likely gendered based, as if electing a woman will solve all that confronts us as a nation.....

I thought the arguments about the debates (lack of and timing) were weak, now it seems a reason exist.

As much as I can't stand Trump, it would almost be worth it to see them go at it....  Grin

Note: I still think the far left, the Bernies, greenies, etc, will be her biggest grief if she wins. She will go with the money, as she knows bucks can always buy influence and people.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #3 - 12/20/15 at 08:10:10

I agree that her quest is personal, BUT I disagree that has anything to do with gender.    For her, "gender" is simply another political tool to be utilized for her benefit. Just like "race", or economics, etc. etc.     Her ambition to "power" is the be all and end all for her.   Sadly, her history indicates her lack of ability to be in a position of authority.  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/21/15 at 05:23:09

will Hilary be hounded for the next couple weeks and forced to show copies of those videos like carly fiorina was with her abortion video claim?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 12/21/15 at 05:53:25

Absolutely not, even the DNC is paving the way for her now.  Bernie had to file a law suit just to pull up to the table.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #6 - 12/23/15 at 07:19:45

old.indian wrote on 12/20/15 at 08:10:10:
I agree that her quest is personal, BUT I disagree that has anything to do with gender.    For her, "gender" is simply another political tool to be utilized for her benefit. Just like "race", or economics, etc. etc.     Her ambition to "power" is the be all and end all for her.   Sadly, her history indicates her lack of ability to be in a position of authority.  

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/23/politics/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump/i...

Cool Cool
I love it when I'm proven correct..... Roll Eyes
A female Jewish friend tells me that the term is asexual as in "I got "shafted" when I bought that car."       As I expected (predicted)Hillary is caterwauling "sexism" whether it exist or not..... Shocked

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 12/23/15 at 08:18:41

Let us defer to the experts...
Merriam and Webby...

Quote:
Definition of schlong

slang usually vulgar:
thingy

It appears the site censor won't let me... without cheating
Quote:
Definition of schlong

slang usually vulgar:
pen!s

Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #8 - 12/23/15 at 09:31:15

Serowbot wrote on 12/23/15 at 08:18:41:
Let us defer to the experts...
Merriam and Webby...

Quote:
Definition of schlong

slang usually vulgar:
thingy

It appears the site censor won't let me... without cheating
Quote:
Definition of schlong

slang usually vulgar:
pen!s

Huh

Which will teach me to take the word of a 74 year old Jewish lady who plays bridge with my wife...... Embarrassed

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/23/15 at 10:27:19

interesting that in much of the reporting I see about this, the fact Trump was pointing out it was Obama who schlonged Hilary is not mentioned.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 12/23/15 at 11:14:54

You think they should?... Undecided

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/23/15 at 14:47:01

Hell yea. Obama gave Hilary the schlong alright. The coronation was hers but Barack The Magic Negro, took it from her.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 12/24/15 at 20:51:41

No, he didn't. They went and met with the bilderbergers. Go check the history. The press went and loaded up on a plane, EXPECTING Obama and Hillary to come talk. They left on a different plane.
After that, she stepped back, and look at the job she got as a reward.
Is THAT really how the defeated gets handled usually?
Think..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 12/24/15 at 22:17:06

WebsterMark wrote on 12/23/15 at 14:47:01:
Barack The Magic Negro.

Huh

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 08:50:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Give me your flag webby.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.