Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Your are Just DUMB !
12/16/15 at 17:51:26

Your are Just DUMB,
ENOUGH,  
to believe,   the 'guberment', is protecting you !
https://www.facebook.com/askrocco/videos/10153756162167716/

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Re: Your are Just DUMB !
Reply #1 - 12/16/15 at 18:59:24

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/17/15 at 06:10:18

The day I realized this was like opening my eyes for the first time.

Everyone is a scared, nervous child - like being back in kindergarten again only more fearful because they've been hurt before.

--Steve

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #3 - 12/17/15 at 07:16:25

I love the way that the word "protecting" is used. (see first post).

If refugees/immigrants are planning to come to the US, the first reaction is to want the government to protect you from them?

Embarrassed

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #4 - 12/17/15 at 14:22:43

HovisPresley wrote on 12/17/15 at 07:16:25:

If refugees/immigrants are planning to come to the US, the first reaction is to want the government to protect you from them?

Embarrassed

23 miles (no clue what the F*** that is in kilometers) from me is a place called San Bernardino where our government purposely ignored the hate filled history of a pair of "refugees" who killed 14 innocents and injured a whole lot more. If a government can't protect its people from crime then it needs to be dissolved.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 12/17/15 at 17:12:06

23 miles (no clue what the F*** that is in kilometers) from me is a place called San Bernardino

How accurate was the media coverage?  I'm curious about the initial reports of 3 tall white guys.  Then they did the circus walk through the apartment.  What was the word on the street?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/17/15 at 18:28:41

Dane Allen wrote on 12/17/15 at 14:22:43:
HovisPresley wrote on 12/17/15 at 07:16:25:

Embarrassed

23 miles (no clue what the F*** that is in kilometers) from me is a place called San Bernardino where our government purposely ignored the hate filled history of a pair of "refugees" who killed 14 innocents and injured a whole lot more. If a government can't protect its people from crime then it needs to be dissolved.

they weren't refugees, the man was BORN HERE, the woman got a VISA for here, but sure, go ahead, ban refugees, that'll show those born in America, married and American Visa terrorists!!  

show your hate, show your fear, you're feeding the terrorists, they thank you.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 12/19/15 at 18:26:24

I know THEY weren't refugees. That they WEREN'T doesn't mean that those coming in AREN'T. Look at what is going on everywhere the refugees go. Whether it is terrorism or not, it's bad. Look at our economic situation. We have massive unemployment. Is this when we adopt?
Look at the ratio. Just a few women and children. Loads of adult males.

I've said, many times, that the powers that be NEED a social problem big enough to cause the people to beg for them to take control.
Naturally, the ONLY way they can assure Our safety is for us to agree to give up our abilities to defend ourselves.

Am I the only one who knows about the rapes and murders that are the result of those refugees? Am I alone in believing that THEY see us as the Reason why their country is in turmoil?
And just EXACTLY who is it we typically Give refuge TO?
The Persecuted!
Who is being persecuted over there?
Christians.
Look at who is being BROUGHT in. Sunni, Shiite, not Christian.
And when I say Brought,everyone needs to know, THEY aren't buying the tickets to get here. The taxpayers are covering all of it. Or, surprise me. Explain how it works.

Who here Believes we need more people who are not interested in becoming an American?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/20/15 at 06:06:27

Who here Believes we need more people who are not interested in becoming an American?

Democrats. Specifically all 3 traitors on that debate stage last night.

They do it not because they're playing their role is some grand master conspiracy plan, they do it to get votes and gain power. They , nor their children, will never live on an apartment complex like the one where the Islamic Fascist killers lived outside LA. Poor and destitute Hilary bought her daughter a 3 million plus condo in Manhatttan. thingy Turbin Senator in Illinois wants 100,000 Syrian redugees in the US but he won't ever intetact with one in 'the real world'.

The DNC is hiding and protecting Hilary as best they can.  Laugh about Trump all you want, he's bringing topics to the forefront that will destroy her.

I love Trump for destroying Jeb Bush. Without Trump, the RNC would have manipulated a Bush, Rubio ticket. Rubio might still be in the mix but Jeb is just wasting oxygen.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 12/20/15 at 06:52:38

If people don't understand the implications of a Clinton/ Bush election then I am afraid they will never know Webby.

When you have people who watch reality TV instead of living life, you can expect a significant dumbing down of society.

It is about maintaining the power base and assuring the $$$$$ flow where it currently flows.
If you just look at the GW politicizing, the arguments proffered by these folks, they all use private jets, mansions and limos, the very cause of the warming they tout.

Ditto guns, they want them, their security sure uses them, but others.....

Well, reminds me of some of the parents I saw of my friends growing up, as they would lecture us minds full of mush about the dangers of drinking, as they sipped from their booze.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 10:44:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Your are Just DUMB !

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.