Wadda nutjob! (Read 95 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Wadda nutjob!
12/09/15 at 18:33:05

All you need to know about gun control in 100 words

Gun-control laws do not control crime because crimes are not committed by guns; they are committed by criminals. Criminals will always have guns because they do not obey laws, including anti-gun laws. Those without guns are easy prey for criminals with guns. Gun control encourages crime. The right to bear arms was included in the Bill of Rights, not to deter crime, but to deter oppressive government. Just governments honor and protect the right to bear arms. Oppressive governments fear and prohibit the right to bear arms. Guns are dangerous. The only thing more dangerous is not having them.

G. Edward Griffin
2015 December

Yep, That G. Edward Griffin...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Wadda nutjob!
Reply #1 - 12/09/15 at 19:09:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/09/15 at 18:33:05:
All you need to know about gun control in 100 words

Gun-control laws do not control crime because crimes are not committed by guns; they are committed by criminals. Criminals will always have guns because they do not obey laws, including anti-gun laws. Those without guns are easy prey for criminals with guns. Gun control encourages crime. The right to bear arms was included in the Bill of Rights, not to deter crime, but to deter oppressive government. Just governments honor and protect the right to bear arms. Oppressive governments fear and prohibit the right to bear arms. Guns are dangerous. The only thing more dangerous is not having them.

G. Edward Griffin
2015 December

Yep, That G. Edward Griffin...

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but, to say that we shouldn't make laws because only criminals break laws, is kinda of asinine.   Let's just do away with all laws then.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 12/09/15 at 19:39:01

Yes,... why should terrorists have all the fun?...  
Let's make bombing and mass shooting legal for everyone!....  Huh...

Watch,... later, DAwg will quote that, and say I think bombings and shootings are fun....
Roll Eyes... Wink... Kiss...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 12/09/15 at 19:43:37

Yeah, I see how you guys debate. Pretend I or the author said something that wasn't said. No one suggests eliminating Constitutional laws.

How differently would these recent events worked out had the victims, just fifty percent of them, been armed?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #4 - 12/09/15 at 22:43:54

well he got one right
the same hiv denialist
the same paranoid conspiracist
yes hes a nut job

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 12/09/15 at 22:50:14

Well, so far, nothing but some spittle spraying ranting, not one actual dissection, not a statement countered, just rant.. I'm shocked.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #6 - 12/10/15 at 08:26:07

JOG, There are so many flaws and unconnected statements in his argument that I don't know where to even start. The worst in my eyes is " Thoses without guns are easy prey for criminals with guns. Gun control encourages crime." A criminal without a gun is still a criminal and will prey on whoever is advailable.
 Sad thing is people listen to this type of rhetoric and take it to heart instead of questioning the jumps in logic presented by him. Nutjob for sure.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/10/15 at 09:11:04

Ed L. wrote on 12/10/15 at 08:26:07:
JOG, There are so many flaws and unconnected statements in his argument that I don't know where to even start. The worst in my eyes is " Thoses without guns are easy prey for criminals with guns. Gun control encourages crime." A criminal without a gun is still a criminal and will prey on whoever is advailable.
 Sad thing is people listen to this type of rhetoric and take it to heart instead of questioning the jumps in logic presented by him. Nutjob for sure.

what jump in logic?  you have to suspend logic to say that.

I was at a gun show here in St. Louis two weeks ago and it was jammed packed. A lot of the transactions are cash only. I saw people pulling out a thousand dollars in cash. I had a couple hundred on me.  i'll bet there were at least 300 people in that little room and everyone had a minimum of $100 in cash on them easily.

What better place to rob people than a gun show?   or how about a mass shooting? Lot of people in a small area, only one or two exits, no place for anybody to run to.

Gee, never heard of a robbery or a mass shooting at a gun show. Wonder why?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 12/10/15 at 09:12:46

Everywhere, should look like a gun show!.... Grin...

PS... all guns entering a show are tagged and checked to be empty...
What are they going to do?... beat someone over the head with them?...

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #9 - 12/10/15 at 09:37:24

'bot... Every "gun show" I've been to has had a certain amount of "undercover" armed security. To say nothing of the cc's of the vendors.
AND FYI the stock of an M-1 or an M 14 would put a baseball bat to shame when it comes to holding thump call on some villain's head and shoulders....

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/10/15 at 09:47:24

Serowbot wrote on 12/10/15 at 09:12:46:
Everywhere, should look like a gun show!.... Grin...

PS... all guns entering a show are tagged and checked to be empty...
What are they going to do?... beat someone over the head with them?...

aw..... there's about 10 bazillion rounds of live ammo for sale. besides, they only check visible guns at the door, pretty fair bet half the people in there were carrying concealed.

The point is valid, no one's breaking into a gun show trying to rob people at gunpoint and no mass shooters are going to wander in there and start opening up on the ground.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #11 - 12/10/15 at 16:29:49

Don't know about robbing a gun show, last year a bunch thugs in hoodies broke into the Orlando gun show after hours. There was no security on site and they walked away with about 45 firearms.
 I know of a gun dealer who was robbed in the parking lot of a gun show. He lost about $2,500 in cash.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 12/10/15 at 16:40:49

1/4 million guns are stolen every year in the US...

Solution?...
Buy more guns,... to protect your guns,.. from people with guns,... that will take your guns...
Of course... Huh...

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #13 - 12/11/15 at 07:45:21

LOL, Love that logic.

IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #14 - 12/11/15 at 09:30:49

Serowbot wrote on 12/10/15 at 16:40:49:
1/4 million guns are stolen every year in the US...

Solution?...
Buy more guns,... to protect your guns,.. from people with guns,... that will take your guns...
Of course... Huh...

Grin Great Job Bot! Nice Rhetoric! Now we've gotta find excuses to quote that every 5 minutes  Grin

Yeah, and I'm a Pro-gun guy, too Roll Eyes  Wink

2004 Suzuki Savage, Riding since fall 2015.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 20:09:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Wadda nutjob!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.