Send Topic Print
The Trump trap... (Read 162 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The Trump trap...
Reply #15 - 12/10/15 at 05:22:38

Trump is a fascist, he will become one if he becomes president, He has very little understanding of and respect for the Constitution.

He's verbally trampling on the 1st and 4th, and given time he'll get around to the rest o the amendments, maybe even the 2nd if his power becomes threatened.

check this out: Who said it, Trump or Hitler: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12038640/Who-said-it-D...

Last time I checked, The Constitution applies to Americans...... not Syrians or any other country for that matter.  Our freedom of religion concept doesn't apply over there where they regularly kill those who convert from away from the State approved religion. Your comments reveal how little you understand or respect it. Hilary decided laws didn't apply to her so she gonher own email server. Between the two, my money's on Trump as far as loyalty to the constitution.

and stop the stupid Hitler analogies. anyone's comments can be made to fit that. Hell, your buddy Hopey-change held the conservative position on gay marriage until he lost the House in a midterm election but the he "evolved". You could take comments from the Pope and do that....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 12/10/15 at 13:24:02

WebsterMark wrote on 12/10/15 at 05:22:38:

Trump is a fascist, he will become one if he becomes president, He has very little understanding of and respect for the Constitution.

He's verbally trampling on the 1st and 4th, and given time he'll get around to the rest o the amendments, maybe even the 2nd if his power becomes threatened.

check this out: Who said it, Trump or Hitler: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12038640/Who-said-it-D...

Last time I checked, The Constitution applies to Americans...... not Syrians or any other country for that matter.  Our freedom of religion concept doesn't apply over there where they regularly kill those who convert from away from the State approved religion. Your comments reveal how little you understand or respect it. Hilary decided laws didn't apply to her so she gonher own email server. Between the two, my money's on Trump as far as loyalty to the constitution.

and stop the stupid Hitler analogies. anyone's comments can be made to fit that. Hell, your buddy Hopey-change held the conservative position on gay marriage until he lost the House in a midterm election but the he "evolved". You could take comments from the Pope and do that....

I'll stop the Hitler comments if you apologize for all the conservatives who have been lambasting Obama by comparing him to Hitler for the last 7 years.

Trump's anti-Muslim comments along with his comments about the illegal immigration problem from Mexico, show his BLATANT bigotry. it's not about his actual policy as much as it is about HOW he says it, might as well be running bubba from f*cktard, Texas.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 12/10/15 at 16:06:28

I'll stop the Hitler comments if you apologize for all the conservatives who have been lambasting Obama by comparing him to Hitler for the last 7 years.

Trump's anti-Muslim comments along with his comments about the illegal immigration problem from Mexico, show his BLATANT bigotry. it's not about his actual policy as much as it is about HOW he says it, might as well be running bubba from f*cktard, Texas.

I'm not apologizing for some other idiots Hitler comparison. How many Bush/Hitler pictures do you want me to show you? I'm not asking you to apologize for them.

BLATANT bigotry is a bit over the top don't you think? Didn't Jimmy Carter do the same thing Trump is suggesting?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 12/10/15 at 20:14:28

WebsterMark wrote on 12/10/15 at 16:06:28:

I'm not apologizing for some other idiots Hitler comparison. How many Bush/Hitler pictures do you want me to show you? I'm not asking you to apologize for them.

BLATANT bigotry is a bit over the top don't you think? Didn't Jimmy Carter do the same thing Trump is suggesting?

no, I think BLATANT bigotry is just about right.

you might not have asked me to apologize for the Hitler comparisons but everytime I brought up examples of how badly Fox News and conservative media has lambasted Obama, you excused that by saying "well, the liberal media was even worse!" like that was some excuse, dismissing my point of the over the top hyperbole being unacceptable to rational people.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 12/10/15 at 20:20:20

oh, and on the Carter thing, no, it's not the same, Carter was targeting a specific COUNTRY with specific goals via SANCTIONS, Trump is targeting an ENTIRE RELIGION out of fear with a generic goal of "figuring out what's going on" and Trump is targeting Mexicans out of fear as well, FEAR is Trump's motivation, applying political pressure to a country to get results was Carter's motivation.

If you are being motivated by fear alone, especially if someone else is talking you into being even more afraid than you reasonably should be, don't buy in, it's only making you a worse human being.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 12/11/15 at 06:20:00

The hostage crisis had Islam at it's heart. The hardline Islamic Revolutionary blah blah blah ...whatever the hell their name was, objected to the US.

Carter issued orders refusing immigrants from Iran. He also instructed all Iranians in the US on visas report to immigration office to be checked. A lot were deported.

the fact that this order was a de facto attack on Islam wasn't an issue because even liberal Americans back then felt it was more important to protect the US than the scumbag, pu$$y, commie, traitorous  liberals we are stuck with today.

I found the exerts below. Couldn't quickly find the entire orders, but I'm sure you'll go ahead and investigate the 'original" American Hitler president...!

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

Carter orders 50,000 Iranian students in US to report to immigration office with view to deporting those in violation of their visas. On 27 December 1979, US appeals court allows deportation of Iranian students found in violation.

I saw conflicting reports on this. One report said 15,000 students deported another said only 7,000.  

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 12/11/15 at 12:54:23

still targeting a country, not a religion. there isn't an objection to targeting specific mis-behaving factions of religious zealots, there is an objection to casting an entire religion in the worst possible light.

it's like when atheists us the West Boro Baptist church, and terroristic muslims, etc... to argue the ALL religion is evil

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 12/12/15 at 09:43:08

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 12/12/15 at 10:24:17

First they came for the "assault" rifles,
and I didn't speak out because I didn't own any "assault" rifles.

Then they Then they came for the for the military pattern “Semi automatic” rifles,
 and I didn’t speak out because I didn’t own any military pattern “semi automatic” rifles.

Then they Then they came for the for the over 10 rounds magazines for any, “Semi automatic” rifles,
and I didn’t speak out because I didn’t own any, “ over 10 rounds magazines”.

Then they came for the came for the ‘’Handguns”. I didn’t speak out.

Then they came for the came for the ‘’Bolt Action rifles”. I didn’t speak out.

Then they came for the came for the ’Shotguns”. I didn’t speak out.

Then they came for the came for the, "Single Shot Rifles, Shotguns, Handguns”. I didn’t speak out.

Then they came for me,
   and there was no one left to speak for me.

Attributed to MANY people, in Many different forms, for the last 50 + years

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 12/12/15 at 10:39:05

Mn,.. you have a one track mind... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 08:25:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Trump trap...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.