Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I think he is crazy..... (Read 38 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I think he is crazy.....
12/05/15 at 08:01:21

I think the man has loss his ability to reason.
If you are following his cohorts activity in Chicago, the mayor there is behaving the same way, a total disconnect from reality.....

Look at what Obama said yesterday:

By KRISTEN EAST 12/05/15 10:02 AM EST

President Barack Obama explicitly called the San Bernardino, Calif., mass shootings an "act of terror" while cautioning that "we need to know all the facts" before ascribing the attack to global terror networks.
In his weekly address from the White House released Saturday, the president said the assailants’ motives remain unclear, but it’s "entirely possible that these two attackers were radicalized to commit this act of terror."

The FBI announced Friday that it is now investigating the mass shooting as terrorism, but federal investigators have declined to state if the pair was inspired by ISIL.
“We’re … learning more about the killers. And we’re working to get a full picture of their motives — why they committed these revolting acts. It’s important to let the investigators do their job. We need to know all the facts,” the president said.
Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, 27, are suspected of killing 14 and wounding 21 in this week’s attack before being fatally wounded by police fire.
Obama was, however, willing to draw a link between Wednesday’s attack and gun violence in America.
“We know that the killers in San Bernardino used military-style assault weapons — weapons of war — to kill as many people as they could,” he said. “It’s another tragic reminder that here in America it’s way too easy for dangerous people to get their hands on a gun."
151204_shooting_FBI_gty_1160.jpg
FBI investigates shooting as act of terrorism
By NICK GASS
The president’s comments come on the same day as The New York Times’ ran a front-page editorial — its first in nearly a century — that condemns gun violence and urges Congress to take action.
Obama specifically mentioned the ability for an American on the No-Fly list to "walk into a store and buy a gun," calling it "insane."
"If you're too dangerous to board a plane, you're too dangerous, by definition, to buy a gun.
“And so I’m calling on Congress to close this loophole, now,” he said. “We may not be able to prevent every tragedy, but — at a bare minimum — we shouldn’t be making it so easy for potential terrorists or criminals to get their hands on a gun that they could use against Americans."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/obama-san-bernardino-terror-216451#ixzz...

What facts he waiting for, a note of excusable intentions from Mohammad?

Why not wait for all the FACTS before you demagogue it?  

The man is ill  Angry

« Last Edit: 12/05/15 at 13:25:00 by raydawg »  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: I think he is crazy.....
Reply #1 - 12/05/15 at 13:00:48

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 12/05/15 at 13:21:21

Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/05/15 at 13:28:01

Yep..... our good old gubbermint protecting us, heck yeah.

I feel so much safer flying when I see an 80 year old white granny getting hammered by TSA  Roll Eyes

Mean while........

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/05/san-bernadino-gunman-reportedly-contacte...

Go Bo, get those JV'ers  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #4 - 12/05/15 at 19:00:17

Good thread, guy's, Just keep the good stuff rollin' on in Cool

2004 Suzuki Savage, Riding since fall 2015.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 12/05/15 at 19:29:23

Farook is a third-generation American from a family hailing from Karachi, Pakistan. Sources close to his family insisted that his marriage to Malik was not arranged. He told co-workers, who hosted a baby shower for him and his wife earlier this year, that Malik was a pharmacist. The California Board of Pharmacy has no record of her working as either a pharmacist or a pharmacist’s assistant.

Farook was described as a devout Muslim who prayed every day and recently memorized the Koran, according to brothers Nizaam and Rahemaan Ali. Rahemaan Ali said he last saw Farook three weeks

Sooo, howzis work, igzaklee?

He LIED to coworkers, living a lie,and yet,
Devout Muslim,memorized the khoran, did he? Who listened to him recite it? We just spozed to trust him on it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 16:43:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I think he is crazy.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.