raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Bo and Joe.......
12/04/15 at 04:49:17

Ok, stay with me on this one  Grin

Such an odd political arena anymore, even the wizards and pundits have no conventional wisdom to such a unconventional campaign thus far....:
From Hillary getting into it so early, to Trump the clown, to Joe testing and teasing....
Ok, I will advance this theory as to what will happen.

I think if Trump gets the repub nomination, Obama will find excuse to resign, and Biden steps in to finish his term, then goes on as candidate late in the game.
I think the testing was to see what kind of emotions people have for Joe, and it proved good.

I would vote for either Hillary or Biden over Trump myself, as I don't think he can honestly govern.
I don't think Obama wants Hillary because he knows she will undo his ideology in a heartbeat to advance herself.

My fear is if Trump gets this far, and so far nothing seems to get him, then he will be unbeatable because people are just so sick and tired of executive actions and party fighting by the fringe.....

Well........???  Huh

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Bo and Joe.......
Reply #1 - 12/04/15 at 09:49:02

I vote for a turnip before hellery.
But I won't vote for trump either.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 05:46:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bo and Joe.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.