Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
NRA supports terrorists... (Read 77 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
NRA supports terrorists...
12/03/15 at 16:54:46

If you're a suspected terrorist, and on the "no fly" list,... you can still legally buy a gun...

Thank your NRA donation dollars for that one... Cool...

ISIS/Daesh thanks you for being dumb as a turnip... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: NRA supports terrorists...
Reply #1 - 12/03/15 at 17:21:45

Serowbot wrote on 12/03/15 at 16:54:46:

Actually, the moderate rebels thank us as we have given them $500 million of arms and training.  Then we give them a free ticket back to our home.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #2 - 12/03/15 at 17:23:26

You don't really think that law enforcement (local, state OR federal) gets ANY information from "The Department of Homeland Security" do you ????
The bureaucrats who lose IQ contest to dust bunnies are inside the Washington D.C. beltway.    
So 'bot, what talking head on which network/news agency dropped that little informative nugget in your shell like ear ?????  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/03/15 at 17:53:38

Obama himself said it......

Bot must be in a fit of ???????

Unhinged?

Yeah, if we call the terrorist a name they don't like, they will just quit, because....... gee, I guess its just because.

edit: oh, btw, in the same interview he said it (san bernardino)  could be a terrorist act, I guess by turnips...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 12/03/15 at 17:57:19

(1) Only a very small percentage of the people on the No-fly list are US citizens, and foreign nationals for the most part cannot legally buy guns in the US anyway

(2) The people on that list are SUSPECTED of ties to terrorism. They haven't necessarily DONE anything illegal. In order to be prohibited from buying a firearm a US citizen has to have been CONVICTED of a felony, been dishonorably discharged from the military or been judged mentally incapacitated. You cannot, at least not yet, be denied your second amendment rights because some DHS bureaucrat "suspects" you might do something at sometime in the future, and adds your name to a list.

(3) I renewed my own NRA membership only a few weeks ago, and I assure you I'm much smarter than a turnip.

(4) To suggest that the NRA supports terrorists because it opposes the no-fly list being used as litmus test for gun ownership is idiotic.Their opposition is based on the fact that doing such a thing is a violation of a basic constitutional right and a violation of due process.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 12/03/15 at 18:38:52

Becareful there slowman....
You used the word idiotic.
You might get a warning of having offended someone, or maybe your post will just disappear from some type of computer glitch.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/03/15 at 18:39:06

oldNslow wrote on 12/03/15 at 17:57:19:
(1) Only a very small percentage of the people on the No-fly list are US citizens, and foreign nationals for the most part cannot legally buy guns in the US anyway

(2) The people on that list are SUSPECTED of ties to terrorism. They haven't necessarily DONE anything illegal. In order to be prohibited from buying a firearm a US citizen has to have been CONVICTED of a felony, been dishonorably discharged from the military or been judged mentally incapacitated. You cannot, at least not yet, be denied your second amendment rights because some DHS bureaucrat "suspects" you might do something at sometime in the future, and adds your name to a list.

(3) I renewed my own NRA membership only a few weeks ago, and I assure you I'm much smarter than a turnip.

(4) To suggest that the NRA supports terrorists because it opposes the no-fly list being used as litmus test for gun ownership is idiotic.Their opposition is based on the fact that doing such a thing is a violation of a basic constitutional right and a violation of due process.

So from this then I'm assuming that you're cool with refugees coming here, why should they be denied refugee status when they haven't DONE anything.  

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 12/03/15 at 18:40:58

raydawg wrote on 12/03/15 at 18:38:52:
Becareful there slowman....
You used the word idiotic.
You might get a warning of having offended someone, or maybe your post will just disappear from some type of computer glitch.

no that only happens when you use abbreviations for swear words, oh wait, no, then they just cry and cry and cry about it like GOP presidential candidates being asked hard questions to stir up drama for media ratings.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 12/03/15 at 18:52:12

Gang...... folks is getting unhinged.

Put down the TV remote, watch Happy Gilmore instead.

Life is what you make of it, or not.
If your ideology is not providing you a sustainable life experience without having to force others to your ideology, well maybe therein lies a clue.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #9 - 12/03/15 at 19:06:15

Quote:
So from this then I'm assuming that you're cool with refugees coming here, why should they be denied refugee status when they haven't DONE anything.

You are conflating two entirely different issues. The US constitution exists to protect the rights of US citizens not non citizens, whether they be immigrants, refugees, tourists or whatever. The argument about the no-fly lisrt is about whether it can be used to deny US citizens their constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process at some bureaucrats whim.

That has nothing whatever to due with allowing refugees from a particular country or region of the world into the country. And due to the current situation in the middle east I am not "cool" as you put it, with allowing them to come here. What they have or haven't done is irrelevant.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 12/03/15 at 19:10:13

I think the libs were praying that the shooting in San Bernardino to have been white Christians males.
They are just deeply disappointed and are acting out.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 12/03/15 at 19:15:57

no that only happens when you use abbreviations for swear words, oh wait, no, then they just cry and cry and cry about it like GOP presidential candidates being asked hard questions to stir up drama for media ratings.

Boggle, it would behoove you to provide rational arguments as opposed to furnish lackluster insults.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #12 - 12/03/15 at 19:43:33

Serowbot wrote on 12/03/15 at 16:54:46:

Yes, does anyone see a pattern here?
Muslim visits middle east, come back and strikes terror?

Hello?  anybody out there?  nope... just turnips.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #13 - 12/03/15 at 22:06:30

You know that there are children on the no fly list, right?
No legal action required, no court proceedings, just
Your Name

The NRA is fighting for Your rights, and you're unable to see past the narrative.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 12/04/15 at 03:32:29

Turnips are a hard root. In growing it splits the ground in which its buried,, gains in size and spreads it leaf above the soil to capture C02 and other nutrients that help it grow beyond.

Yes, I can see where bot might see NRA members as such.

Now if he would have said pudding-heads.....
Ya know, a bowl full of useless sugar that really has no nutritional value, then maybe that would have been insulting.....

But perhaps not intended, for I believe those traits are admired in libs  Tongue

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 03:42:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › NRA supports terrorists...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.