Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Refuges ?
Reply #60 - 11/23/15 at 06:25:26

Dave wrote:

Quote:
The US needs to stop importing the enemy, paying for their housing, food, healthcare and education while implementing their planned takeover.

Exactly. The radical Islamists  keep telling us over and over exactly what they intend to do. I don't understand why so many folks refuse to believe them. Even if only one in every thousand of theses so called refugees is actually a Jihadist, that's one too many. The rest are complicit by their silence.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #61 - 11/23/15 at 08:05:48

Of the 19 terrorists involved in the 911 attack,.. none were immigrants or refugees...
They were all here on Visa's...

Why would they go through the long, arduous, process refugees must go through,... when they can get a Visa in a week or so?...
They don't plan on settling down,... just killing us... Undecided...

They don't need to emigrate,... just visit...
They plan on being dead next week... Huh...

Our process of accepting refugees is very different than Europe...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #62 - 11/23/15 at 08:23:25

The 'Paris' terrorists all held European passports, none of them were refugees, apparently.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-attacks-the-eight-terror...

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #63 - 11/23/15 at 08:30:18

I just don't understand the need to import the refugees to the US.  I would think that there would be areas that could be made safe in their own country....or at a minimum on the same continent.  I just can't see how bringing them to the US has any positive outcome, and will make the US a better place.

We are $ 18 Trillion in debt, an amount equal to $ 58,188.40 cent for every US Citizen.  When we are so far in debt, why is it a good idea to increase that debt by bringing in refugees that we need to feed, cloth, house, and educate?

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #64 - 11/23/15 at 09:08:57

It's not a need we have,... and it won't benefit us in much of any way directly...
Helping the needy isn't supposed to...
It's supposed to feed the soul...

The biggest Christian nation in the world is not even willing to lend a token of help in a global crisis...

See what's left of this families home in Syria...
0:50 seconds in, if you can't spare 3 minutes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAas9pFpQs

Peace,
Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 11/23/15 at 09:09:54

Serowbot wrote on 11/23/15 at 08:05:48:
Of the 19 terrorists involved in the 911 attack,.. none were immigrants or refugees...

Why would they go through the long, arduous, process refugees must go through,... when they can get a Visa in a week or so?...

Camouflage.
Fool me once, shame on me...
There will not be another 9/11 plane flying into a building scenario. It's been done. Or do you believe TSA stopped them all?

Now it's on to the next trick.

--Steve

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #66 - 11/23/15 at 09:13:58

Quote:

Completely irrelevant to the current situation. There was no mass exodus of "refugees" from the middle east trying to go anywhere in 2001. And those guys were Saudis. The simplest way for a Saudi to come to this country was with a visa.

We can't properly ascertain that someone who applies for a visa from a country with a stable government and which is supposedly one of our allies, is not a terrorist, yet we are
supposed to believe that somehow our government can figure out if one of the Syrian refugees, with no documents, no help from what's left of the Syrian government, or possibly forged or stolen documents, might be someone who wishes us harm.

The simplest thing to do is simply to keep them out.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #67 - 11/23/15 at 09:17:27

Dave wrote on 11/23/15 at 08:30:18:
I just don't understand the need to import the refugees to the US.  I would think that there would be areas that could be made safe in their own country....or at a minimum on the same continent.  I just can't see how bringing them to the US has any positive outcome, and will make the US a better place.

We are $ 18 Trillion in debt, an amount equal to $ 58,188.40 cent for every US Citizen.  When we are so far in debt, why is it a good idea to increase that debt by bringing in refugees that we need to feed, cloth, house, and educate?

Inarguably logical.
These aren't even immigrants, in the sense of the word used during earlier times. Back when people came here for the opportunities to create a new life, to find work, in a growing and prosperous nation, a place where they could leave the poverty and oppression and lack of freedoms, maybe speech, maybe religion, whatever, America was the land of opportunity and they wanted to come here and Become an American. These people don't all want that, and, America is no longer that land of opportunity. How can it be? With massive unemployment, how do we justify that label?
And how many of these refugees Blame us for the turmoil they are fleeing?
I've said it many times.
Our economy is hanging by a thread,those who created the problems and harvested the labors of the people are doing their best to keep the game going until some events occur that they can use as an excuse to justify the economic collapse. They NEED social unrest, and whether the refugees actually blow things up and kill people or not,things Will blow up and people will die, and martial law, declared or not, will be enacted. Curfews, peace keepers, men with guns, keeping us safe, of course, first, in order to Really keep us safe, they must first take our guns,and the economy will crash, DUE, naturally, to the Ohh so unfortunate, but Necessary actions to return our disrupted society to calm and peaceful...
Farfetched? It can't happen here?

As Dave so clearly, logically pointed out.
This DOESN'T make sense.
When policy flies contrary to reason, there is always a reason.
Policy ALWAYS has a reason. You have a reason for what YOU do.
Do you really believe that there isn't a better place on Earth for these people? Do we, as a nation, already divided, need another group who will Not become Americans, and will not be economically self sufficient, while WE are struggling?

The Roman empire teaches about what happens when multiculturalism is taken too far.

Once again, I type, no one will even consider the points.
You guys will go on, bouncing stuff around as if this section is blank.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 11/23/15 at 11:04:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/23/15 at 09:17:27:
Once again, I type, no one will even consider the points.
You guys will go on, bouncing stuff around as if this section is blank.

This line intentionally left blank.

--Steve

« Last Edit: 11/24/15 at 07:20:13 by verslagen1 »  
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #69 - 11/23/15 at 14:57:37

Serowbot wrote on 11/23/15 at 09:08:57:
The biggest Christian nation in the world is not even willing to lend a token of help in a global crisis...

Perhaps the wealthiest Muslim country in the world could offer some assistance....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242354/Saudi-offer-build-200-mosques...

They offered to build more Mosques in Germany!  The "refugees" certainly have an agenda if not a mission to spread Islam.

Best regards,  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #70 - 11/23/15 at 15:40:10

"Perhaps the wealthiest Muslim country in the world could offer some assistance...."

That wealthiest Muslim country has an estimate of 500,000 Syrians there already.

Don't expect the Daily Mail to be anything other than sensationalist.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #71 - 11/23/15 at 15:49:54

HovisPresley wrote on 11/23/15 at 15:40:10:
"Perhaps the wealthiest Muslim country in the world could offer some assistance...."

That wealthiest Muslim country has an estimate of 500,000 Syrians there already.

Don't expect the Daily Mail to be anything other than sensationalist.

What country would that be?

What is forthright media source from the UK that you would recommend?

Best regards,

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #72 - 11/23/15 at 16:28:03

The link refers to Saudi Arabia as the wealthiest Muslim country, and I was referring to that link.
Saudi isn't quite the wealthiest, the Daily Mail got that wrong, but that's to whom I was referring.

Personally, I use The Guardian, The Independent, Reuters, and end with Sickipedia (!) oh, and MotorCycle News  Smiley

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #73 - 11/23/15 at 16:51:45

Quote:

Well, at least the UK is pitching in. Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #74 - 11/23/15 at 17:09:03

HovisPresley wrote on 11/23/15 at 16:28:03:
Personally, I use The Guardian, The Independent, Reuters, and end with Sickipedia (!) oh, and MotorCycle News  Smiley

I'll take a look at them, I can't say I place a lot of faith in our media.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/29/24 at 02:50:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Refuges ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.