oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Refuges ?
Reply #45 - 11/21/15 at 07:37:25

Quote:
Greece is dealing with 4,000 refugees per day...

Greece isn't dealing with them. It can't keep them out, and it is simply passing them on to other countries. The fact that so many of them initially land in Greece is simply geography. And Greece certainly isn't "vetting" them.

Quote:
We're afraid....

I think you are confusing fear with common sense self preservation. Or is that just more name calling ? Anyone who doesn't agree with you is somehow cowardly?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 11/21/15 at 08:06:14

I wish all the lefties would just get full on with it and DO what they want me to do.
Stop working and go give your time to the needy.
Take some home.

And how many understand the policy decisions that we have made that helped create the problem?
All the more reason to take them in.

« Last Edit: 11/21/15 at 18:07:19 by justin_o_guy2 »  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #47 - 11/21/15 at 08:18:03

oldNslow wrote on 11/21/15 at 07:37:25:
Greece isn't dealing with them. It can't keep them out, and it is simply passing them on to other countries. The fact that so many of them initially land in Greece is simply geography. And Greece certainly isn't "vetting" them.

Yes,.. it is impossible for such a small country to handle the problem alone...
It is a global problem...
Greece is trapped in it's path...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #48 - 11/21/15 at 18:09:16

Would someone please be so kind as to explain what happened to cause the exodus? What are they running From? What CAUSED it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #49 - 11/21/15 at 18:32:58

JoG, visit this page and view the pdf about halfway down the page, the recently declassified intelligence report.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

This is also interesting: http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/12/how-the-west-created-the-islamic-state/

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #50 - 11/21/15 at 19:12:44

I didn't read the links, but I was wondering.

Would it not be a better thing for a coalition of all those against the current condition, to eradicate the cause at its root, in their own country, than to displace all of these people?

What would that take?

I realize it would be boots on the ground, but again, in the long run won't we be killing two stones with one bird, or sumtin like that?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #51 - 11/21/15 at 22:27:07

You didn't read, and I wasn't Really asking.
I have a pretty good idea. Howcum we got so pissed off when Russia bombed Isis? Ohh, I know how it was sold. Russia bombed our good guys, fighting against Assad,, yeah,  but
Syria was ON THE LIST that Wesley Clark had.
Syria was on the list.

Read this, LOOK, realize that we ARE  involved in military action, in another country and the country was
On a list ,,
And the list is OLD
and the Reasons we are there?
Are THEY as old as the list?

Understand

Manufactured consent

Problem,reaction,solution

The decision to be involved in these wars was made at least , what, fourteen years ago?
But WHY are we there?
IF the Reason for being there is Newer than the list, doesn't that set off alarm bells in your head?
How could ANYONE have known that today's events would be happening?
Gee, just a little hard to explain,, innit?
Once the evidence is all inspected, what are the rational possibilities?
I see only one.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #52 - 11/21/15 at 22:32:19

You didn't read, and I wasn't Really asking.
I have a pretty good idea. Howcum we got so pissed off when Russia bombed Isis? Ohh, I know how it was sold. Russia bombed our good guys, fighting against Assad,, yeah,  but
Syria was ON THE LIST that Wesley Clark had.
Syria was on the list.

Read this, LOOK, realize that we ARE  involved in military action, in another country and the country was
On a list ,,
And the list is OLD
and the Reasons we are there?
Are THEY as old as the list?

Understand

Manufactured consent

Problem,reaction,solution

The decision to be involved in these wars was made at least , what, fourteen years ago?
But WHY are we there?
IF the Reason for being there is Newer than the list, doesn't that set off alarm bells in your head?
How could ANYONE have known that today's events would be happening?
Gee, just a little hard to explain,, innit?
Once the evidence is all inspected, what are the rational possibilities?
I see only one.

http://genius.com/General-wesley-clark-seven-countries-in-five-years-annotated
And a little something from the General
[ GEN. WESLEY CLARK ]
Well, in a way. But, you know, history doesn’t repeat itself exactly twice. What I did warn about when I testified in front of Congress in 2002 , I said if you want to worry about a state, it shouldn’t be Iraq, it should be Iran. But this government, our administration, wanted to worry about Iraq, not Iran.

I knew why, because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz . I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, “Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.” I said, “Well, you’re too busy.” He said, “No, no.” He says, “We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.” So I said, “Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?” He said, “No, no.” He says, “There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.” He said, “I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.” And he said, “I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail.”

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #53 - 11/22/15 at 12:18:25

A good seminarian, was climbing a tall hillside. As he reached the Snow line, he saw a Rattle Snake, that was cold, wounded, and hungry. As a good, kind, (abet naive), person that he was. He picked it up, took it down the hill, got it warm, fed it, fixed it’s wounds. Then the snake, promptly bit him.

He looked at the snake, and asked why?

The Rattle Snake, said: “ It’s what I do, I am a Rattle Snake”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #54 - 11/22/15 at 12:38:58

So people like Steve Jobs, son of a Syrian refugee to the US is a rattlesnake..... so, is Einstein a rattlesnake as a refugee also?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #55 - 11/22/15 at 13:49:41

Once durning a fierce wind storm up here in the Pacific Northwest, a baby bald eagle fell from its nest, to the ground, it landed in a chicken coop. The eaglet parents were killed in this global warming event.
The hens decided to mother this little guy cuz it's what they do.
Well time went by and one day the coops OP/ED pecker was strutting across the coop telling everyone he is smarter than all the others....
When an acorn fell from a branch and hit him square atop his head.
He then started telling everyone to take cover as the sky was falling.
They all ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to escape this disaster, that is all but the fledgling eagle.
He told the thingy he was wrong, that it was only an acorn.
This rooster didn't like being wrong and called him Huey.
The eagle said I am smarter than you and I can prove it,
As he took to flight and soared high into he air, grabbing an acorn from the tree to show everyone the truth...
Well thingy rooster didn't like this so he decided to form an alliance with the fox to get Huey.
He had to go to the foxes den and ink the deal. But it started to rain on his way back and it washed the bridge out. He was trapped by the rising water and started to scream for help....
The eagle heard him and went to see what was up. He was flying high overhead when the thingy rooster saw him and he pleaded for help. The eagle laughed at him and said if he was brave as him he could soar like an eagle, instead of being a chicken in the ground.
This is when the fox offered to swim him across. The chicken agreed, but the fox ate him mid stream.ghe eagle was laughing and did not see little red riding Hillary  Sad Sadexit the forest with all the guns she confiscated to protect the world from tyranny....
She saw this American symbol and thought it was laughing at her
So, she shot and killed it.

The moral of the story, you wanna guess before I tell you?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #56 - 11/22/15 at 16:08:16

I've seen the word refugee too many times...

I'm starting to read it as re-foo gee...

Good band name... The Re-foo gees... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #57 - 11/22/15 at 16:24:23

HovisPresley wrote on 11/22/15 at 12:38:58:
So people like Steve Jobs, son of a Syrian refugee to the US is a rattlesnake..... so, is Einstein a rattlesnake as a refugee also?

Circumstances may have been different. The mindset of the immigrants back then was to put yesterday behind them, BECOME an American, embracing the new home, embracing American ideals, ready to work, in a nation that embraced them and gave them opportunity to succeed , socially, economically and gave them the freedom to BE. Today, immigrants demand OUR society accommodate Their beliefs, and their holidays, so completely that Americans can't wear proamerican shirts on cinco de mayo...
Todays immigrants aren't all just escaping a war torn country. Some of them HATE America. And,
Syria was on a list, fourteen years ago. We had already decided to have some kinda conflict. Yet, the REASON for the Need for our being involved is nowhere near that old.
It almost seems like the problems that so demand OUR attention have been created.
We have defense contractors who literally live or die , depending on whether or not there is conflict that demands the use of those weapons. We sell weapons. And there are allegations that we have armed Isis. We certainly have failed to locate and crush them.

Does it not seem strange that this rag tag band has taken oilfields, and transport trucks, they're running millions of dollars worth of oil a month. They aren't supported by a nations tax dollars. They're fighting a war AND making money. They're GROWING in size, and wealth, while WE spend approximately what the next ten countries combined, steadily driving America deeper in debt.

Observed Reality conflicts with the propaganda.
What we are seeing is impossible.
We Have intelligence gathering resources and the capability to find the transactions.

Isis exists because someone Wants them to exist. Once again, we are being lied to.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #58 - 11/23/15 at 05:42:43

I normally don't get into discussions about Politics - but I really do believe this issue is very serious, and we are helping the Muslims to take over the US.  Not all of them are coming here to blend in with our way of life, and the ones who are peaceful are not going to do anything to reign in the violent ones.

A German's View on Islam (the Silent Majority)

The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men -- PLATO
NONE ARE MORE HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED THAN THOSE WHO FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE --J.W. von Goethe

Hard to argue with this:

A German's View on Islam - worth reading. This is one of the best explanations of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.    A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German
people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the
return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.'

'My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

'We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that
Islam is a religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims
just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.'
'The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.
It is the fanatics who march.  It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically
slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are
gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is
the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the
fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.'

'The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the
'silent majority,' is cowed and  extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.'

'The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a
warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way
across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the
systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by
sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery? Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

'History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all
our powers of reason, We often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims Have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our Enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world Will have begun.'

'Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.'
'Now Islamic prayers have been introduced in Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in  Ottawa,  too, while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?). The  Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the  fanatics move in.'

'In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation's shores.'

'In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not  intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.'
'As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our way of life.'

They are refugees....but they are also on a mission.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg

The US needs to stop importing the enemy, paying for their housing, food, healthcare and education while implementing their planned takeover.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 11/23/15 at 05:53:09

Dave,
I wish you'd wade into politics more often.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/29/24 at 02:56:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Refuges ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.