Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
He is just a Jew.....huh? (Read 49 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
He is just a Jew.....huh?
11/14/15 at 06:13:20

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: These are the same people who claim they are seeking diversity. The last thing these students want is real diversity, diversity of ideas. They may want superficial diversity, diversity of gender, diversity of color, but they do not want diversity of ideas.

We are seeing a curtain of McCarthyism descend over many college campuses I don't want to make analogies to the 1930s, but it was the college students who first started burning books during the Nazi regime. These students are book burners...

By expressing my opinion, I am "harassing students." This is becoming a very serious problem not only in American universities, but around the world. It is having a terrible impact on the education of students...

It is the worst kind of hypocrisy. They want complete control over their personal lives, over their sex lives, over the use of drugs, but they want mommy and daddy dean to please give them a safe place, to protect them from ideas that maybe are insensitive, maybe will make them think...

When I spoke at Johns Hopkins University, the same students who were talking about a 'safe space,' painted a Hitler mustache on my posters, it is an absolute double standard.

It is free speech for me, but not for thee. Universities should not tolerate this kind of hypocrisy, double standard…

Yo Allen, as the Whoopi would say, "Yo bro, you gotta grow some skin"

But of course, her, and all the other libs that "think as one" are ENTITLED to their own  prestigious outrage because they are superior in thought...... so their actions need not be part of the equation, as we have seen exampled round these here parts too lately  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: He is just a Jew.....huh?
Reply #1 - 11/14/15 at 11:36:18

The blacks told the whites, even those who stood With them through the protest to Leave, and they declared an area that was a
Black Only Healing Zone

Cry about racism and BE racist...

I wonder how many could hear a  completely rational and objective criticism of Obama and Not declare me racist. I have been called racist for criticizing him by white people. I've heard, black and white people brag about voting for him BECAUSE he was black,, not even realizing that That IS the definition of racist behavior.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 11/14/15 at 12:02:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/14/15 at 11:36:18:
The blacks told the whites, even those who stood With them through the protest to Leave, and they declared an area that was a
Black Only Healing Zone

Cry about racism and BE racist...

I wonder how many could hear a  completely rational and objective criticism of Obama and Not declare me racist. I have been called racist for criticizing him by white people. I've heard, black and white people brag about voting for him BECAUSE he was black,, not even realizing that That IS the definition of racist behavior.

I am not proud of it, and I have come to acknowledge the fallacy of my ways, but......
I was caught up in the moment and tired of the Clinton's and white frat boys on the right.
My cast vote was to prove I could indeed vote for a Black man, hoping this action would heal the great divide, quashing the myth of those on the left, who play the race card incessantly, using divisiveness to keep them ( the Black voters ) on the plantation with lip service, as evidenced by some of the BLM spokes people.

I was wrong, and I am part to blame for this mess we currently find ourselves.
I was disingenuous with my vote, not using it to elect the best candidate for the country, but to use it in a manipulative manner. Sorry.    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 11/14/15 at 19:12:42

Well, sometimes I disagree with you, but I never failed to respect.
Now, after stepping up like THAT? How much more,, Dude,, That was a piece of information that no one would  have known or judged you for. Took a risk, for what?
I don't Know other whites who voted for him Because he is black, I know of others who voted for him, because they believed him, but only the first Time... I don't Know anyone who voted for him twice.
Yes, you were misguided. But, don't beat yourself up. Didn't matter then and doesn't matter now. Course is charted. It's just a matter of
How Fast
we go.
Yeah, I'm a conservative, not a republican. I'm a constitutional libertarian. I can read. I really don't need agenda driven, so called judges Telling me what it means.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 11/15/15 at 07:08:46

Just to be clear Jog, I only voted this way in the first election.......
It was painfully obvious I had been duped by my emotional reasoning and by his actions.
However, I did believe I saw a rhyme and reason to some of his foreign policies, still do, but its time he reassess those plans, as his plainly are not providing the results he had hoped for.
I give him an A for his Cuba move.

As to social issues, he was brought to the marriage issue begrudgingly, and I believe only for political reason, which, is just as valid as any other I guess.
I think the gay/lesbian agenda will become less and less an issue as people become to realize the stigma upon which people argued against, really is a paper tiger.

As to race relations, him, Holder, Sharpton, and a few others really smashed any hope I had that it would improve with dialogue.
Not saddled with accusation, if you dare share your prejudiced understandings in the matter.

Now I think this hangover will in fact bleed over into the next administration.
We have seen the liberal forces on campus, media, and in government offices, cross a line where they bypass the very distinct elements of freedom of speech, and assimilation, to unfairly advance and protect their own interest.

As ugly as it appears, and unseemly, I believe Hillary is the best possible candidate to wrestle with these issues....

Trump only screams and promotes himself, he is a stuffed suit of narcissistic proportions

Rubio, too weak, young and inexperienced.

Carson, his ideologue will hamstring too greatly in a manner similar  Obama's.

Bush....ha!

Fiorina...... she has the nuts, but again, she does not have the machine like Hillary has assembled.

Cruz..... not realistic, he is the flip-side of Sanders  Grin

I know folks won't agree with me, but as I shared I cast my vote for Obama on hope, not fact, and I believe Hillary is positioned to be the best of those available currently.
Yes, even with the email stuff, which I believe stinks to high heaven with cover-up, the offense in doing such was not sinister in nature, no, but more to how she needs to direct, and control, all the elements that go into her political desires of achieving this goal she has set up in her mind.....
Failure to her is not an option, even if she has to buck those who backed her.....

Once she is king  Huh

She will rule to script her own legacy, not anyone else, willies, DNC, or globally......

Her daddy set this plan into actions one night when he was sipping brandy and smoking a cigar, as she set in his lap.....

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #5 - 11/15/15 at 08:22:45

Hildebeast at minimum needs to be in a basement cell under Leavenworth Prison, turning boulders into sand with a trim hammer.

She pays at best lip service to actual North American concerns in her service to the globalists. She is a traitor.

You didn't learn your lesson after already suffering through several Frankfurt School disciples masquerading as President?

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 11/15/15 at 08:52:24

WD wrote on 11/15/15 at 08:22:45:
Hildebeast at minimum needs to be in a basement cell under Leavenworth Prison, turning boulders into sand with a trim hammer.

She pays at best lip service to actual North American concerns in her service to the globalists. She is a traitor.

You didn't learn your lesson after already suffering through several Frankfurt School disciples masquerading as President?

Ah buddy, I think you exampled my reasoning with your observation....
Globalization will happen regardless of who sits on Pennsylvania avenue.
I will use scripture for my reasoning, you may use society evolution as yours, or whatever you so desire.
As this informational age draws a tighter ring around societies and nations, it will lead to a one world order out of necessity.
You can go kicking and screaming, and many will, I for one will never allow the mark of the beast to dictate to me......
But we will be seen as no different than these Islam terrorist are presently.
I am not saying we will go on the offense like they are, but we will certainty circle our wagons and fight the affront, and be reported as extremist by academia and the, uh, "free press"  Roll Eyes

I am not certain Hillary will be excepted into that circle of globalization, tho heady to her it may seem, nor am I certain she is projecting that far out into the future.

I think her upbringing and exposure to our own corrupt political system has poisoned her, as she drank lustily from its cup.

I am just looking for some time, and I think she could provide that, but in the end, yes, its all moot.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 11/15/15 at 17:17:10

Policy isn't birthed in D.C..  Does no one remember Hillary, on T.V., STATING that it is a comfort to know that the CFR is just down the road for when
We don't know what to do.

The disconnect between what eyes see and they tell us is a growing chasm. How can anyone believe either party?Each has had opportunity to repair problems. I've seen bubs drive crap through that the dems called
Worst bill, EVER, but We can't stop them.
And, fair chance of that being the truth.
AND ,next election, bubs out, dems in.
Repeal? Riiiight,,,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
08/31/24 at 06:57:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › He is just a Jew.....huh?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.