Paris (Read 494 times)
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Re: Paris
Reply #60 - 11/17/15 at 10:38:54

raydawg wrote on 11/17/15 at 10:27:01:
I wasn't the one to level the scorn, only pointed out the obvious....

Which was?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #61 - 11/17/15 at 11:32:21

HovisPresley wrote on 11/17/15 at 10:02:24:
If she wasn't a white, pretty, American, college-educated, female, Christian, she'd be guilty as hell  Roll Eyes
'PC' works both ways.....

You had me at pretty... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #62 - 11/17/15 at 15:04:44

HovisPresley wrote on 11/17/15 at 10:38:54:
raydawg wrote on 11/17/15 at 10:27:01:
I wasn't the one to level the scorn, only pointed out the obvious....

Which was?

Put on your thinking hat and click your heels together three times....
You might get lucky  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #63 - 11/17/15 at 15:49:14

Why the air of mystery?

"Put on your thinking hat and click your heels together three times....
You might get lucky"

I'd need faith for that  Kiss

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #64 - 11/17/15 at 16:29:01

mpescatori wrote on 11/17/15 at 01:57:17:
If I were to say "I apologize for hurting your feelings" I'd be lieing to myself.

Don’t care, it don’t matter !
I will continue to state MY, opinion.
(Outside of calling, ‘Fire’, in a Theater)
And you continue to state yours.

“ … If I were to say “I am surprised… troubled nobody said ‘I am sorry for all the victims’  …"

Well as to the number of French people reading this forum.
It would be like my Wife giving ’treats’ to a dog.
It dose NOTHING for the dog, as their is no training involved,
but it makes, ‘her’, feel better @!

“ … As for the “Guys with horns on their heads” -  …  … Vikings …”

Ah Yea, ya now, from, MinE SoTA, da yas think we now a bit bout dem people called Vikinens.

“ … On 9/11 … everyone knows what happened. …”

Really, Everything?  Please tell, as ‘we’, Citizens of the USA, STILL, don’t know, Everything about what and why that happened.

“ … On 9/12 Europe rallied and showed their sympathy to the US.  …”

Yes they did, it was was appreciated, and it was in given/displayed, in places, where everybody saw it.

“ …  "they did it because the terrorists knew the French couldn’t defend themselves”.  …”

How’s that,  ‘Gun Control”, working, and depriving people of a way to Defend themselves, working?

“ …  But I proved that statement to be grossly wrong. They chose paris as a symbol of Christianity. …”

Well, I view that, as, YOUR, ‘Opinion’,

“ … we do not need to walk the streets armed to the teeth … “

Well my interruption of:  “armed to the teeth’,  is a Soldier, who has all sorts of things.

It is NOT. When a person, carries, (Licensed), a ‘J’ frame type, (5 shot revolver), in a concealed manner, so NO ONE know it is their.  While in the, ‘Cities’, when at a Stoplight, someone may, ‘Car-Jack’, or a restaurant, where a, ’DFI’, can just walk in and start shooting, or at a Sporting event, where a, ’COWARDLY, Terrorist’, can come in and, ’Spray and Pray’.

But apparent, we have different definitions of, “armed to the teeth”.  !

“ … And terrorism is totally out of the equation of “culture”.  …”

Have you communicated that, to the people of France?

Perhaps your short sojourn in the USA, you did not have the opportunity to grasp the word; "FREEDOM”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #65 - 11/18/15 at 02:45:05

raydawg wrote on 11/17/15 at 04:43:50:
Dude...... we have seen how Italy with its frail ego terrorizes a little girl with its courts.....
You example perfectly this prejudiced pride and indignation that so many Italians tout.
In the states, I know, I know, you were once living here and your knowledge is therefor surpreme, so this should come as no surprise to you, we still call your wisdom Monday morning quarterbacking.

Research the investigation re: Meredith Kercher's murder.
Amanda Knox was the ONLY suspect, ALL evidence pointed square at her (why buy 20 liters of BLEACH a mere few hours after the murder?)
BUT
because of the "benefit of doubt" after being found guilty in Court and Appeal, the Italian Supreme Court overruled she had to be re-tried -  and was released.

NOW

Research the investigation of Chico Forti, a Miami-based Italian who was filming a documentary on the murder of Italian stylist Gianni Versace and,
having shamed Miami Dade PD's flawed investigation, was arrested on charges of murder
(of someone it was proven he didn't even know, in a time and place where he clearly could not have been) and is now serving life...

NOW TELL ME WHOSE JUSTINCE SYSTEM IS FLAWED...

The point is you CANNOT base your judgement on one or two or three instances when you have to base (sound) judgement on the millions of cases heard year after year.

In Europe the "benefit of doubt" means you privilege the Defendant over the Prosecutor... who is an employee of the Justice Department
and is NOT elected and will NOT run for Mayor just because he has a fine record in Court.

Your legal system is based on Common Law - the Judge's ruling creates a precedent which becomes a rule in its own right.
Hence in Law School your students pore over trials and rulings.

In Europe Congress makes the Law - Criminal Code - which Judges apply in Court.
Hence in Law School students study LAW... and Judges apply the LAW.

Incidentally, in Ancient Rome the Law was administered by "Doctors of the Law"(Quirites=priests - much like jewish Rabbis; hence SPQR: the Senate, the People, the LAW of Rome)
who administered Common Law but the system soon showed its weak points; the system was rejected and the Senate of the Republic of Rome created the first Code of Roman law as early as 451B.C.
Common Law was the system used by "those guys with horns on their heads" and maintained by their descendants (King William the Conqueror etc.)
because it was a quick&easy fix to make sure the aristocracy could have the better hand over the serfs and the people in general - after all, who were the Judges? Priests, again...

In Europe there is no such thing as "what you are free to do in California will get you in jail in Texas"
Never mind the "California and Texas are individual States"- by international law they are not.
They cannot issue their own passports, they cannot print their own money, they cannot print their own postage stamps, they do not have the authority to sign agreements with other Sovereign States.
The State National Guard cannot be used against another State/Nation if ordered by the Governor, because the Governor has no authority re:foreign States/Nations.
(when the NG of various States went to Iraq, it was by Presidential Order not by Governor's own)
So, by International Law, the 50 States of the Union are autonomous internal entities.
Yet you have 50 different criminal codes and civil codes.
No, you do not. You follow Common Law.

Please think again.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #66 - 11/18/15 at 03:02:54

MnSpring wrote on 11/17/15 at 16:29:01:
mpescatori wrote on 11/17/15 at 01:57:17:
If I were to say "I apologize for hurting your feelings" I'd be lieing to myself.

Don’t care, it don’t matter !
I will continue to state MY, opinion.
(Outside of calling, ‘Fire’, in a Theater)
And you continue to state yours.

“ … If I were to say “I am surprised… troubled nobody said ‘I am sorry for all the victims’  …"

Well as to the number of French people reading this forum.
It would be like my Wife giving ’treats’ to a dog.
It dose NOTHING for the dog, as their is no training involved,
but it makes, ‘her’, feel better @!

“ … As for the “Guys with horns on their heads” -  …  … Vikings …”

Ah Yea, ya now, from, MinE SoTA, da yas think we now a bit bout dem people called Vikinens.

“ … On 9/11 … everyone knows what happened. …”

Really, Everything?  Please tell, as ‘we’, Citizens of the USA, STILL, don’t know, Everything about what and why that happened.

“ … On 9/12 Europe rallied and showed their sympathy to the US.  …”

Yes they did, it was was appreciated, and it was in given/displayed, in places, where everybody saw it.

“ …  "they did it because the terrorists knew the French couldn’t defend themselves”.  …”

How’s that,  ‘Gun Control”, working, and depriving people of a way to Defend themselves, working?

“ …  But I proved that statement to be grossly wrong. They chose paris as a symbol of Christianity. …”

Well, I view that, as, YOUR, ‘Opinion’,

“ … we do not need to walk the streets armed to the teeth … “

Well my interruption of:  “armed to the teeth’,  is a Soldier, who has all sorts of things.

It is NOT. When a person, carries, (Licensed), a ‘J’ frame type, (5 shot revolver), in a concealed manner, so NO ONE know it is their.  While in the, ‘Cities’, when at a Stoplight, someone may, ‘Car-Jack’, or a restaurant, where a, ’DFI’, can just walk in and start shooting, or at a Sporting event, where a, ’COWARDLY, Terrorist’, can come in and, ’Spray and Pray’.

But apparent, we have different definitions of, “armed to the teeth”.  !

“ … And terrorism is totally out of the equation of “culture”.  …”

Have you communicated that, to the people of France?

Perhaps your short sojourn in the USA, you did not have the opportunity to grasp the word; "FREEDOM”.

Dude, you have a problem.

When Martin Luther King and President Kennedy gave their world-famous speeches, they were out in the open, so that as many as possible could participate, see and hear.

When people, any nationality, hold a rally to express their feelings, they do it in open spaces so as many as possible may participate.
Obvious, isn't it? Or does it hurt your feelings that people rally to express sorrow and anger, and sympathy?

Where is the problem? Why do you compare them to "giving a dog a treat"?

Huh

Furthermore... you refer to crime in the streets... OK...

In Europe you may have a mafia-related carjacking... it happens maybe once-twice/year, at least in Italy.
In Europe you do not have high-school students walking into school with assalut rifles spraying bullets at whatever walks past.
In Europe we are not as hysterical nor as aggressive as you over there.

Yes, there was one incident in Sweden. The guy wasn't even Muslim,he was a local and Christian. It happened in 2011.
Yes, there was another incident in Scotland. The guy was a local, and a Christian. It happened in 1996, fifteen years previously.

By comparison, you have an alarming record of crazy people walking into schools or shopping centers and spraying bullets like there was no tomorrow.

I am sorry for your complete lack of understanding... but maybe you're too busy checking your stacked magazines...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #67 - 11/18/15 at 03:17:22

PS: "Perhaps your short sojourn in the USA, you did not have the opportunity to grasp the word; "FREEDOM”."

Quite the contrary, my friend, quite the contrary.

"Freedom" means I am FREE to walk the streets without having to fear a crazed maniac will be taking a pot-shot at me from a car driving past.

"Freedom" means I am FREE to go and vote everytime I am called to vote, without having to recount my ballot seventeen times.

"Freedom" means I am FREE to express my feelings and my opinion without having federal LEOs knocking at my door because I voiced my opinions.

"Freedom" means I can rely on society to look after me if I am in trouble - not through any crimnal act of mine - because the LAW is beyond "who has the best lawyer money can buy" (at least on paper)

"Freedom" means I can rely on society to look after me if I am ill, because HEALTH is a fundamental human right - and you cannot work if you are ill.

"Freedom" means I can read whatever publication is available at the newsstand, without fearing men in black will be putting a tail on me...

"Freedom" means I can honk my horn at another car because of a hazardous manoeuver, without fearing a J-frame mod. 36 S&W loaded with a 148gr.WC might pop out the window...
...because I like to pop soda cans of punch holes in paper, but why on earth should I want to go to the movies with a gun in my pocket?

LAST...

"Freedom" is the pride you wear when you are the 5th consecutive generation to have served your Country wearing a uniform.

I may not be as rich as you,
I may not have a house as big as yours,
I may not have a car as nice as yours,
I may not have as wide boulevards and sprawling shopping centers as yours,
I may not have Mayday parades and beauty queens and cheerleaders as you have.

I don't care.

I am a free man because when I look into the eyes of the guy stading next to me at a street crossing, neither one is wondering "what could he want to do to me"?
He's just the guy standing next to me. A nod, "g'day" and off we go, each to his own business.

Why don't you come and visit ?

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #68 - 11/18/15 at 10:41:25

Bravo!

As for 'giving treats to the dog'.......seriously?

I think that comment might backfire on you in the near future, and no fiddling with the idle screw will stop that  Wink

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #69 - 11/18/15 at 12:05:48

mpescatori:  Thank you. Well said and well done.
 If you are ever in this part of the world, or if I am ever in yours, I would like to have a glass of wine and a conversation with you.  

By the way guys, according to the five (5) attorneys in my immediate family mpescatori is correct in his definition of US common law. (which is fairly obvious when you look at how many differing opinions exist as to what the Constitution "actually" says/means. )

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #70 - 11/18/15 at 13:57:18

pescy... you confuse rights with guarantees.

even in your own country crime exists.

WWW   IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #71 - 11/18/15 at 18:00:28

Posted by: mpescatori

Let me put this simpler:
If NO one can hear you,
as to what you say.
And what you say, is meant to make,
the people that, ‘would’ hear you,
but cannot.    Feel better.
And you say it anyway.
Then saying that, ‘ONLY”, makes,  ‘YOU’,  feel better.

So when I say, ‘Feed the Dog Treats’, for NO Benefit,
EXCEPT to make, ‘YOU”, feel good
Perhaps you understand it now.

Yep, been their.  early 70’s.  Got off the train in Rome.
I had not walked 4 steps, when two young ladies, grabbed each side of my arms, and started walking off with me.
Coming off the train, at 6’.3”, Blond, Blue eyes, wearing a, quilted down jacket, a knapsack, tennis shoes, and a baseball cap.  I think I was, ‘Profiled’, as a USA Citizen.
(Gee I thought, what a place   !!!!)
Then as we walked, they told me how glad their were to see another American, who could, ‘protect’, them, from the ‘Italians’.
They were from Calf. And they were,  ’TRYING”  to see the sights, but they Could NOT !
Each time they went some place, they were,  ACCOSTED, by HORDES, of young Italian men. Taking ALL Sorts of, ‘Liberties’,
(grabbing ass and tits).
They told me: “ We will go wherever YOU want to go, Please stay close to us.” Then, and only then, did the native Italians, stay away.  So we went to all sorts of places, (The Tourist thing).  And it worked.  As long as they were next to me, they were NOT, 'Accosted’.
But one time, at the Coliseum,  We got separated,  I Looked around for them, and saw a, ‘circle’, of about 20 young men,  I got close, and could see them, (the Girls from Calf), ‘Inside’, (and a Lot of jabbering in a language I did not know.)  So I waded into the, circle, they saw me, and one left, one right, took my arm, and, INSTANTLY, the ‘group’, of young men, left.  

That was, My, first hand, impression of how Italian men, respect,  single women, from another Country.

And of course, (spent 2 weeks their, staying at a youth Hostel, seeing the sights, and later the three of us got a cheep hotel room), did run across many other, Rome, natives.  I always asked about, Sicily, I wanted to go their. The advice I got, from EVERY person I met in Rome, (I call them Natives), said: “DON’T GO, You will Never come Back”

Of course, nothing political here, but it was the FIRST, time I was ever, ‘Kissed’ by a MAN !
We, (the 3 of us), one day stopped at a little side street, bistro.
Had a Lovely meal of fresh local things. And as their were no, Small Tables, (something I was used to by now), a person just sat down somewhere at a long table on a bench.  Well next to us, was a older gentleman and his wife, and discovering we were from the USA, and my Father was D-14, and was in Europe for 4 years. He proceeded to tell us how he was in the resistance, from the NAZI BASTARDS.  The talk continued, (and I understood about 3/4 of his broken english). As we left, he rose, and, Grabbed me, and KISSED, me, on both cheeks.  As did his wife to the two girls.
(Culture SHOK,   was not prepared for that)

Never did make it to Venice.
But from everything I have heard, it,  ’still’ smells like a Sewer.
(Looks Real good on photos, but a person cannot smell photos)
Kinna like,  Detroit Mi, (Only that don’t look so good in Photos)

Anyway, So Glad to know, if/when, I go back to Italy,
I can go, ANYPLACE,and see Anything.  
Without ANY, repercussions, from the people that occupy that area.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #72 - 11/26/15 at 03:11:23

MnSpring wrote on 11/18/15 at 18:00:28:

Let me put this simpler:
If NO one can hear you,
as to what you say.
And what you say, is meant to make,
the people that, ‘would’ hear you,
but cannot.    Feel better.
And you say it anyway.
Then saying that, ‘ONLY”, makes,  ‘YOU’,  feel better.

So when I say, ‘Feed the Dog Treats’, for NO Benefit,
EXCEPT to make, ‘YOU”, feel good
Perhaps you understand it now.

Yep, been their.  early 70’s.  Got off the train in Rome.
I had not walked 4 steps, when two young ladies, grabbed each side of my arms, and started walking off with me.
Coming off the train, at 6’.3”, Blond, Blue eyes, wearing a, quilted down jacket, a knapsack, tennis shoes, and a baseball cap.  I think I was, ‘Profiled’, as a USA Citizen.
(Gee I thought, what a place   !!!!)
Then as we walked, they told me how glad their were to see another American, who could, ‘protect’, them, from the ‘Italians’.
They were from Calf. And they were,  ’TRYING”  to see the sights, but they Could NOT !
Each time they went some place, they were,  ACCOSTED, by HORDES, of young Italian men. Taking ALL Sorts of, ‘Liberties’,
(grabbing ass and tits).
They told me: “ We will go wherever YOU want to go, Please stay close to us.” Then, and only then, did the native Italians, stay away.  So we went to all sorts of places, (The Tourist thing).  And it worked.  As long as they were next to me, they were NOT, 'Accosted’.
But one time, at the Coliseum,  We got separated,  I Looked around for them, and saw a, ‘circle’, of about 20 young men,  I got close, and could see them, (the Girls from Calf), ‘Inside’, (and a Lot of jabbering in a language I did not know.)  So I waded into the, circle, they saw me, and one left, one right, took my arm, and, INSTANTLY, the ‘group’, of young men, left.  

That was, My, first hand, impression of how Italian men, respect,  single women, from another Country.

And of course, (spent 2 weeks their, staying at a youth Hostel, seeing the sights, and later the three of us got a cheep hotel room), did run across many other, Rome, natives.  I always asked about, Sicily, I wanted to go their. The advice I got, from EVERY person I met in Rome, (I call them Natives), said: “DON’T GO, You will Never come Back”

Of course, nothing political here, but it was the FIRST, time I was ever, ‘Kissed’ by a MAN !
We, (the 3 of us), one day stopped at a little side street, bistro.
Had a Lovely meal of fresh local things. And as their were no, Small Tables, (something I was used to by now), a person just sat down somewhere at a long table on a bench.  Well next to us, was a older gentleman and his wife, and discovering we were from the USA, and my Father was D-14, and was in Europe for 4 years. He proceeded to tell us how he was in the resistance, from the NAZI BASTARDS.  The talk continued, (and I understood about 3/4 of his broken english). As we left, he rose, and, Grabbed me, and KISSED, me, on both cheeks.  As did his wife to the two girls.
(Culture SHOK,   was not prepared for that)

Never did make it to Venice.
But from everything I have heard, it,  ’still’ smells like a Sewer.
(Looks Real good on photos, but a person cannot smell photos)
Kinna like,  Detroit Mi, (Only that don’t look so good in Photos)

Anyway, So Glad to know, if/when, I go back to Italy,
I can go, ANYPLACE,and see Anything.  
Without ANY, repercussions, from the people that occupy that area.

Grin Grin Grin

I MUST ADMIT  I had wondered off to the Forum for advice n the Tech seciton, then asked myself "I wonder what is going on at the Tall Table"...

Grin Grin Grin

Man, you break me up !

Grin Grin Grin

When I read "two girls had profiled me as "American" - well, in the 1970's, sorry dude, but only an American would be stepping off a train in tennis shoes and a baseball cap!
Italians would wear shirt&trousers, shirt&tie, or a polo to say the least. At first I thought they were pickpockets or gypsies but NO! You say it was two girls from California !

Then you say "we went to a youth hostel" - which immediately tells me you didn't have the culture, or maybe the money, or maybe both, to find yourself a B&B as any sensible Italian would have done.

As for wolf whistles... anywhere you go in the world, that would happen - save for a Muslim Country because any girl with some self-respect would always be escorted by a male relative.

As for ass grabbing and tit grabbing, I challenge you. I wasn't born yesterday and things rarely go beyond wolf whistles.
What you are describing is an aggression by Italian standards, it may happend as a one-to-one incident, but not in a group of people.
So my dear friend allow me to politely call you a liar.

As for the jabbering, any city with a minimum of history and heritage will have its own accent, jargon and lingo; call it the local dialect if you will.
Are you telling me Bostonians, New Yorkers and Chicagoans all speak... Texan ?  Cheesy You can do better than that...  Wink

As for Sicily... again, nice try, didn't work, won't work, will never work.
Why not ? Because a good 1/4 of Tourist guides in Rome have always been Sicilians ever since the 1950's, because Sicily, "Magna Grecia", is THE archaeological heaven in Italy.
So I challenge you, again, and I call you a liar, again.

"Of course, nothing political here, but it was the FIRST, time I was ever, ‘Kissed’ by a MAN !"
Oh, the shock, oh the pain... it must have HURT !!!  Cheesy

You mean... you never ever saw a single French or Italian movie in your life before coming to Italy ?
You mean you never do any background reading on the places you go and visit ?
"Kissing" (actually we don't, we just go cheek to cheek) is a greeting old as the Mediterranean Sea itself, BY JOVE IT'S EVEN IN THE GOSPELS !!!
Just like when you shake hands you will do your best to dislocate the other guy's arm from his shoulder... we shake hands more gently and exchange a friendly embrace.

OK, Since you'll not be with me here, I'll give you a treat, we give each other a full (upper) body search !
You know... just in case somebody is hiding a baseball cap in their shoulder holster...  Cheesy

As for Rome stinking... given your dressing customs in those days, rubber shoes in the full of summer, not ven knowing what a bidet is...
... are you sure it wasn't YOU ?  Huh

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #73 - 11/26/15 at 10:47:14

I've lived in Italy, speak Italian to an extent (it has been over 20 years), and the mother of my child is an Italian.
As a foreigner, I can say that I know Italy to a fair extent.

MnS was a tourist who said that it was $20 for a cheap 6-pack of beer in Denmark over 40 years ago.

From the above statement, I advise people here to question those 'stories' of European travel, as even I feel embarrassment for him....

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #74 - 11/26/15 at 21:24:24

Freedom" means I am FREE to walk the streets without having to fear a crazed maniac will be taking a pot-shot at me from a car driving past.

No, you're free to return fire. I worry more about some idiot throwing a bottle out.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
08/31/24 at 05:28:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Paris

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.