Send Topic Print
Paris (Read 494 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Paris
Reply #45 - 11/16/15 at 08:57:46

Probably most effective way of waging a war against these Islamic extremist is to stop all immigration and isolate them into as few countries as possible. Too late for England and France and Detroit (ha ha) but we need to try and narrow the battlefield. Non violent Muslim countries can step up and help with this.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #46 - 11/16/15 at 09:59:12

WebsterMark wrote on 11/16/15 at 08:35:38:
You are part of the problem Hovis. Always afraid to confront reality. You'd make a great student at Mizzou.

I've lived next door to a Muslim from Kurdistan for the past few years, and I have spent months, myself, in the Middle East.
I've even worked there, for the 'locals' labouring on a building site. (Not charity work, and not for some company). Real 'grass-roots' stuff.
More recently I worked in the tourism industry (based overseas) in a country that was Muslim for about 300 years and is now Christian.
I've explained before about my cousin and the terrorist bombing in London.
This is what my 'reality' is based on.

I don't 'confront' reality from behind a monitor, seven thousand miles away.

Vive la difference.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #47 - 11/16/15 at 11:27:40

mpescatori wrote on 11/16/15 at 02:04:12:
" ... you had to poke and show just how much you despise anyone who does not agree with you, ..." " ... What an infamous little villain you are.  ..."  

Well meeps, I don’t think that is the case.

I give my, ‘opinion’,  just as you give your, opinion’.
Just as everyone else posting here, gives, their, ‘opinion’.
And if I, disagree, with your ‘opinion’. I say so, and say Why.  
Same as, if, you, disagree, with my, ‘opinion’, you also state your case.

But I don’t think they, (the posters of opposing ‘opinion’), ‘Despise’, me !  Nor, do I, ‘Despise’, them.

Here is a case. Serowbot and I, have, disagreed, Many times, on many subjects.
(I believe were are at very opposite ends of the Political spectrum)
And, I believe, we have started a friendly banter.
starting with the way to raise the Idle speed of a LS650/S40,
to a Leather Jacket, to, ‘Agreeing’, with him, (on occasion),
and a, ‘proposed / Proposal, of a regiment for posting.
I do not, ‘despise’, him. And I don’t think he, 'despises’, me.
In fact, I think, next time I am in, Tucson, it would be most probable, we would meet, and find a nice place to have a beer/burger, with Sauerkraut & Beans on the side. Shocked

I think, long, long time ago, their was a little Village, somewhere in North Europe.
They, were living peaceable, (out side of little squabbles here and their)
They worked hard, Their Crops and Livestock, were getting better and better.
Their houses and living conditions were getting better.
They continued that way for several Decades.

Then One day, these people came, with animal horns on their head,
and killed anyone they could, Raped all the women, burned all the houses, took the livestock and food, and left the children to starve in the cold winter.

In that case, the few survivors of the Village,
most probably would have good reason to, "DESPISE”,
People with animal horns on their head.

Because, the people in that village, did, Nothing, to provoke such a attack.  
The people of that, (farming), village, did not, Cut off Heads, Throw people from Castle towers, drag bodies through the street, of the people with animal horns on their heads.

Now, if people, from that (farming), village, went into the village of people with animal horns on their head, and, DID,  ‘Cut off Heads, Throw people from Castle towers, drag bodies through the street’.
It would be a completely different story.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #48 - 11/16/15 at 11:59:04

The French are famous for cutting off heads  Grin

Just as George Dubya said that the French don't even have a word for 'entrepreneur', I suggest that the 'Guillotine' is very French....

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #49 - 11/16/15 at 13:27:24

HovisPresley wrote on 11/16/15 at 11:59:04:
Just as George Dubya said that the French don't even have a word for 'entrepreneur', I suggest that the 'Guillotine' is very French....

Too funny to be true... so I Snopes'd it...
That's a false...  (although he might'a if he'd thought of it)... Huh...
http://www.snopes.com/quotes/bush.asp

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #50 - 11/16/15 at 13:39:58

Ooops, I offer my most sincere apologifications  Wink

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #51 - 11/16/15 at 15:07:34

Well heck mnspring.....
If you get out to the pacificnorwest, we can do crab, clams, and salmon right in my beach.
I will even take the horn off my head, however, I might still feel horny 😱

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #52 - 11/16/15 at 15:50:35

raydawg wrote on 11/16/15 at 15:07:34:
Well heck mnspring.....
If you get out to the pacificnorwest, we can do crab, clams, and salmon right in my beach.
I will even take the horn off my head, however, I might still feel horny 😱

I used the, 'animal horn on head'.
Cause I was thinking about the, MN football team.

Oh, Wait, I think I feel a change a coming.
That some, Northern Europe people,
will, 'Protest' the name, 'Vikings',
Because, it, 'offends', them.

" ... I might still feel horny  ..."

That, would be, ENTIRELY,  Your Problem.
Which would have,  NOTHING to do with me.    Grin

But the, ... crab, clams, and salmon ..., sounds Delicious.  Cool

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #53 - 11/17/15 at 01:57:17

If I were to say "I apologize for hurting your feelings" I'd be lieing to myself.

If I were to say "I am surprised... troubled nobody said 'I am sorry for all the victims' then YES I would state my point.

As for the "Guys with horns on their heads" - other than a historical stereotype which I will not discuss here,
I will simply say that the grandsons of those same Vikings who sailed the North Sea and looted England and Ireland (not Scotland, apparently)
descended unto France (William the Conqueror King of the Normans) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror
and down to the Mediterranean (Frederic II of Hohenstaufen)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor

Oddly enough, it was thanks to legacy the grandchildren of these "men with horns on their heads" that the Universities of Oxford (1096) and Cambridge (1209) were established.

Last...

On 9/11 ... everyone knows what happened.
On 9/12 Europe rallied and showed their sympathy to the US.
Quite simply, I expected some form of sympathy in this Forum, and all I read were words such as "they did it because the terrorists knew the French couldn't defend themselves".
Perhaps. But I proved that statement to be grossly wrong. They chose paris as a symbol of Christianity.

You cannot rationally compare the culture of a Nation such as France, in Europe, with that of the United States, in North America, on the grounds of "whether to have a piece of steel in your pocket".
Quite simply, we do not need to walk the streets armed to the teeth like you feel you need to do.
And terrorism is totally out of the equation of "culture".

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #54 - 11/17/15 at 04:43:50

Dude...... we have seen how Italy with its frail ego terrorizes a little girl with its courts.....
You example perfectly this prejudiced pride and indignation that so many Italians tout.
In the states, I know, I know, you were once living here and your knowledge is therefor surpreme, so this should come as no surprise to you, we still call your wisdom Monday morning quarterbacking.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #55 - 11/17/15 at 07:27:49

Russia, France, as well as US are now bombing the hell out of whatever was left of Syria.  It appears the PTB are going to carve up the remnants of Syria & Iraq on the centennial anniversary of the Sykes Picot agreement of 1916.

History repeating itself, yet again.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #56 - 11/17/15 at 07:52:56

Oddly enough,... we've had 2 days criticizing our American and English membership's lack of compassion,
... without any statement of sympathy from Italy...

Another tidbit of history...

"On 22 May 1939, Italy and Germany signed the Pact of Steel joining both countries in a military alliance. The pact was the culmination of German-Italian relations from 1936 and was not defensive in nature. Rather, the pact was designed for a "joint war against France and Britain""

When the Shiite hits the fan, (pun intended)... America and England stand with the French...
...and they do have our sympathies at this time...
They also have our assistance in seeking retribution...

"Twelve aircraft including 10 fighter jets dropped a total of 20 bombs in the biggest air strikes since France extended its bombing campaign against the extremist group to Syria in September, a Defense Ministry statement said. The jets launched from sites in Jordan and the Persian Gulf, in coordination with U.S. forces."

Vive la France...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #57 - 11/17/15 at 08:54:25

mpescatori wrote on 11/17/15 at 01:57:17:
If I were to say "I apologize for hurting your feelings" I'd be lieing to myself.

If I were to say "I am surprised... troubled nobody said 'I am sorry for all the victims' then YES I would state my point.

Tis the culture of this part of the forum.
We have so few french members (the ones that admit to it I can count on 1 hand) and a very small chance that they'll visit here that I don't think it matters.

The main forums response is in line with the facebooks savage group response... which is no response.
Personally, I wish our french savage brothers well.
And extend a heartfelt sympathy for the events of last week.

WWW   IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #58 - 11/17/15 at 10:02:24

raydawg wrote on 11/17/15 at 04:43:50:
Dude...... we have seen how Italy with its frail ego terrorizes a little girl with its courts.....

You mean the little girl that was involved in the killing of the other little girl (Meredith Kercher) when a 'sex-game' went wrong?
If she wasn't a white, pretty, American, college-educated, female, Christian, she'd be guilty as hell  Roll Eyes
'PC' works both ways.....

Terrorizing in their courts?

At least she was in court.... this guy wasn't even charged with anything, let alone being put on trial for anything.... 13 years of Guantanamo torture even when the Bush administration actually acknowledged that they had no evidence against him....and you question the Italian legal system?  Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaker_Aamer

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #59 - 11/17/15 at 10:27:01

I wasn't the one to level the scorn, only pointed out the obvious, and I know our courts and the way a Kennedy can kill a girl and walk away is corrupt, this just being one example.....
And to Amanda..... Hey, it's only sex, remember  Grin

Try again sugar j Kiss

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
08/31/24 at 07:10:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Paris

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.