Engineering project (Read 113 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Engineering project
Reply #15 - 11/14/15 at 14:13:29

The key to getting along is extending the same consideration to others that you want extended to yourself....

Tolerance is more than saying you are, it is an verb!

Lets look at academia as an example, they teach,or intellectualize, they don't do....pointing a finger works, IF, you are standing in front of a mirror  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/14/15 at 18:52:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/14/15 at 11:58:34:
Aaaaand back to the subject at hand.

Who wants to step up and point out what needs changed?
Who wants to describe the overall Look of society when sufficient
Progress has been made?
Now, we all have experience with owning a bike. Some people have changed the looks and not changed performance. Some people have changed the performance and not even touched the looks and some have done it all. So, understanding there are practical limits, we can't ride it AND have it always perfectly clean and ready to enter into the car show. And, we know nothing is perfect. There are always areas, individuals, something that just don't go according to plan...Just as there were bums and losers Pre-Federal reserve, and POST Great Society.
Nobody is explaining WHY, after decades and in some cases, multigenerational households of welfare recipients, the poor not only continue to exist, but are increasing in percentage of population.
The left blames the right, the right blame the left, and when either has sufficient power to DO something, they sell the people on an idea or just ram it down our throats, and WE continue a Downward spiral.

If it's Not a conspiracy, if it IS a conspiracy, doesn't much matter. No matter HOW we got damaged, we ARE, and the solution can Only be,
Go back.
We have Tuned society, and Every
Adjustment
that I've seen has diminished the overall strength and value of society.
Yep, including the civil rights. We needed them, when they were passed. Now, it's time to go back.

I didn't do all that typing just to see it buried.
The complete lack of direct response is So totally Not surprising.
Everyone who clapped and cheered when the baker lost to the lesbians, you Want society to change somehow, what is the social , political environment when you guys say,
It is done. It is good.
How does government Fix what is wrong? Government doesn't Produce. Government, at best, redistributes. It can't Give, until it TAKES.  It can take and Not give, but it can't GIVE.. without first Taking.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 11/15/15 at 21:52:42

Good, maybe it is finished.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/16/15 at 06:09:19

I'm not trying to come off as racist. If things are going to be "fair" I want them "fair" on both sides.

--Steve

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 11/16/15 at 06:21:52

Paraquat wrote on 11/16/15 at 06:09:19:
I'm not trying to come off as racist. If things are going to be "fair" I want them "fair" on both sides.

--Steve

They are not interested in equity.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/15/black-activist-double-whit...

Resentful black activists and their comrades started a backlash against the huge public sympathy for the Parisian victims of the Islamist terror war. On Sunday, they used Twitter’s hashtag #F*ckParis to reveal their emotional reaction to their loss of attention.

Take a look at some of those tweets, that is utterly disgraceful.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/16/15 at 09:26:26

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Why should I be forced to capitulate to this "Black lives matter" bullshit if it's a one way street?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 11/16/15 at 17:39:36

Paraquat wrote on 11/16/15 at 06:09:19:

--Steve

Well, Suuuure! As long as you understand it's NOT racist to vote  FOR someone Because of the color of their skin, UNless, you vote For a white guy, because he's white. Fair ? Well, kinda like right and wrong, there are no absolutes anymore. You gotta Weigh how someone feels, versus how they've been treated, and whether or not they can trace their lineage to extreme poverty or wealth, and Fair is different for people in different groups. Depending on who defines it, it can vary as much as night and day.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
08/31/24 at 07:30:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Engineering project

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.