Send Topic Print
Killer Question... (Read 185 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Killer Question...
Reply #30 - 11/12/15 at 21:05:51

Ya know, it Really bugs me. People like Charlotte Izerbyt, and Paul Roberts, IN government, and While they were in government, they didn't stop the madness. Now, king of trickle down economics, Paul Roberts, is a great seer of the future and whistleblower.
Well, maybe I'm wrong,, maybe he IS a great guy and maybe trickle down is good, but, I don't think so,, and, until someone explains how it is a good idea, well,   I have a little whistle that he can blow...

And, none of the above rant is intended to, n any way, disagree with the point. It's one I've seen coming. They TOLD us that it was coming, when they passed NAFTA.
What? You surely didn't believe that a level playing field meant Raising Up the rest of the world to American standards, did you?
While fighting wars and importing and supporting illegals while our own people are unemployed?
The Progress is a comin, the progress, baby, Agenda 21, poo poo it, takes time to create the new normal. Look what WAS normal....
One man, supporting a family, and, Growing,, and then
Mommy hasta work.
Got me a key, so, when I get home from school,I can go in and eat a sammich and watch T.V....
Ahh, women's lib.. Gloria Steinem, wooo hoo, they gave HER a microphone, interviewed her, pictures on the cover of magazines, and I was like,,,,

Who IS that woman? Where did she come from? Why is she everywhere? Why are people LISTENING to Her?  And look at where it led us.

Gloria Steinem CIA

Search engine.  

Naaah, no social engineering going on folks. It's all just a series of unfortunate events...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 11/13/15 at 11:03:07

WebsterMark wrote on 11/12/15 at 11:19:25:
....and then what happened Steve?

Depends who you ask.
According to Forbes it was to keep turn over down. Ford was losing too much money training employees for short turn turn over.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/03/04/the-story-of-henry-fords-5...

Ford pioneered a massive new industry whose wages set the tone for the country and turned Detroit into a high-wage metropolis.

Legislation passed in the 1930s empowered unions and enforced a federal minimum wage. In the 1940s and 1950s, an entente between big labor and big government—the five-year, no strike, annual-raise, expanded-pension deal between General Motors and the United Auto Workers in 1950 became known as the Treaty of Detroit—led to further increases in living standards.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/06/henry-ford-understood-that-r...

But we all know how Detroit ended.

He learned how far in 1929. In the aftermath of the stock market crash, he raised wages to $7.00 a day, hoping it would spark an economic recovery. But this time, it didn’t work. Orders fell, production slowed, hours were reduced. But Ford didn’t blame the workers for the sluggish economy. The fault lay in business leaders who were “continually putting the profit motive over what he called the wage motive.” Ford told Garrett, “When business thought only of profit for the owners ‘instead of providing goods for all,’ then it frequently broke down.”

http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2014/01/03/history/post-perspective/ford-d...

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 11/13/15 at 20:02:38

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 16:30:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Killer Question...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.