raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Question:
Reply #15 - 11/04/15 at 03:38:32

HovisPresley wrote on 11/03/15 at 22:54:39:
Hey Bot, do you fancy selling me the Easter Bunny?

After all, we both know that the Easter Bunny doesn't exist, but as we are 'united in our disbelief' maybe we should be considered as 'believers in it's non-existence'? And start posts in forums about how we have faith in the bunny, and people who don't have faith in this bunny need to think about life, because, ....we all need faith.

God help me on the subject of whether the soup-dragon exists.....

Dude.....where in the heck did you ever come to believe their ain't an easter bunny?

I know first hand their is.
Last year while sitting on Santa's lap I asked him, and he said yes, that they were neighbors  Angry

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Question:
Reply #16 - 11/04/15 at 04:44:59

I side with bot on the pork deal....make mine bacon 😍

Here is why, when they tried to trick Jesus about taxes and the coin, he answered this issue there.
Commerce falls under the direction of the government, and we are instructed to be good citizens as such. To go even further we all told to become Romans, when we are to witness to Romans, etc. in other words assimilate in a manner that will allow us to witness the love commandant firstly.....
If our faith is so shaky it can't stand an affront to it, then who's fault is that?
We are told afterward to shake the dust from our cloak and move on if our witness is rejected....
Is that because God thinks bot is dirt?
Heck no, he loves bot just as much as he loves us.
We are instructed in this manner because God knows we harbor animosity in our heart for being rejected, and as such, sin can use that avenue to gain a foothold in our lives if we don't just walk away from such an encounter and leave it to God.
All who have heard will be judged on that fact....
Not on our charges.....

Ps: don't let this round give you a big head bot, I still got you in my crosshairs  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 23:47:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Question:

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.