Russian jet...... (Read 127 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Russian jet......
11/01/15 at 12:50:29

Seems the story is leading to it broke apart in the air....
Not sure what or how, but if it was indeed sabotage by an on-board bomb,  or a missile, you can be sure Putin will take measures into his own hands.
This could really get interesting.....

Now I have shared I work on commercial aircraft. I do work on flight control systems, and by the only contact I know of, the pilot was complaining of some type of problem before the catastrophic outcome.
It could have very well been a failure in a system, and depending on exactly what system failed, it could cause the plane to break apart at those speeds.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Russian jet......
Reply #1 - 11/01/15 at 14:44:54

raydawg wrote on 11/01/15 at 12:50:29:
... but if it was indeed sabotage by an on-board bomb,  or a missile, you can be sure Putin will take measures into his own hands.
This could really get interesting.....

And you can be sure it will require taking his shirt off... Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #2 - 11/01/15 at 14:52:41

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 11/01/15 at 17:05:51

Here's one theory:

" MANPADs, Hillary, Benghazi, Chris Stevens and 224 Dead Russians
{UPDATE: Here are the two main types of Surface-to-Air Missiles that have high altitude capability, per inquiries:

SA-75 Dvina, Soviet design, introduced in 1957, range to 82,000 feet altitude.

*****2K12 Kub / SA-6 Gainful, Soviet design, introduced late 1950s, range to 45,000 feet altitude.  Highly portable, fast set-up time. Is well-known in the Middle East since the Yom Kippur War.}

Do I think ISIS (the New Caliphate) probably shot down that Russian jet?  Yeah. I sure do.

Let’s review.  The Washington DC regime since the Obama usurpation has had as its goal the reforming and developing of a New Caliphate to use as its mercenary army.  Obama’s ties to islam are myriad, well-known and too numerous to mention.  Hillary Clinton’s consigliere and probable lesbian sex partner, Huma Abedin, is the daughter of top Muslim Brotherhood leader Syed Abedin, AND her mother Saleha Abedin, is the head of the “Ladies Auxillary” of the Muslim Brotherhood.  Huma Abedin herself worked for the Muslim Brotherhood’s propaganda arm for years.

Libya, one of the more stable musloid states before the Obama usurpation, was intentionally destabilized by the U.S. working in concert with the Muslim Brotherhood in order to depose Ghadaffi and leave Libya in chaos so that the Washington DC regime could establish a beachhead/weapons depot in order to arm the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda. Anything and everything could have been delivered to the Caliphate through Benghazi – the situation in Libya was utter chaos, and nothing provides better cover and plausible deniability than chaos.

Ambassador Chris Stevens was a CIA operative whose primary function was the execution of this beachhead weapons depot smuggling operation.

One of the most tactically valuable munitions systems being run through Benghazi from the US to arm the New Caliphate were MANPADs.  Man-portable air defense systems.  These are guided, shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles.  And who knows what other missile systems they ran through Benghazi.

Chris Stevens, for whatever reason, was assassinated by his handlers in the White House. Clinton withdrew all of his security, tipped off the Muslim Brotherhood operating in Libya where he would be and his route, deployed a drone to provide a real-time video feed, and then directly ordered AFRICOM to stand down despite a distress call from a U.S. Ambassador carrying the same weight as a distress call from a 4-star general.  AFRICOM was not in a go-no go decision matrix.  A distress call from an ambassador is an automatic “go”, which can only be countervailed by a direct order from the White House.  As I wrote years ago, Stevens was just an “Expendable f*g**t” who, one can only assume, knew too much, or had perhaps started to express hesitancy at the whole enterprise, and thus needed to be eliminated. And they watched his elimination in glorious, real-time high-def.

It is highly, highly probable that the Russian jetliner was shot down, and shot down with a missile system supplied to the New Caliphate by the Washington DC regime through the weapons depot at Benghazi in retaliation for Russia’s actions in Syria.

Kids, there is going to be one hell of a big-ass war between two competing evil axes, and the government that you all are paying taxes to is the leader of one of those evil axes.  I’m sorry, but this Lee Greenwood Pollyanna sh*t has got to stop.  That country no longer exists.

Like I have said before, this psychopathic bit*h doesn’t just need to be NOT “elected” “President” of the kabuki theater evil clownshow in Washington; she needs to be arrested, tried for Crimes Against Humanity and Crimes Against Peace, and upon conviction, be offered the sacraments and then put up against a wall and shot.  Her dead body should then be hoisted or hung for public display.

At this point, what difference does it make?

I dunno.  Ask the families of the Russian civilian tourists that were on that jet.  See if they can make you understand."

- Ann Barnhardt

I don't know anything about the author of the above but I found it interesting nonetheless.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/01/15 at 17:53:01

So what you are saying, is... this administration, was..
... not legitimately elected,...
... told lies...
... should be jailed for war crimes...
... and knows known terrorists personally?...

GW. Bush is no longer in office...
You do know that, right?...

Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/01/15 at 19:46:50

Row, Bush was worthy of the same. Equally bad for America. Both sides are owned by the same buncha jerks. Whoever they are working for, it sure ain't me.

wrote years ago, Stevens was just an “Expendable f*g**t” who, one can only assume, knew too much, or had perhaps started to express hesitancy at the whole enterprise, and thus needed to be eliminated. And they watched his elimination in glorious, real-time high-def.

Yep,, I suspect he saw how far it was going and just wasn't willing.
Hillary apparently had near constant email contact with some people, yet, she never heard from Stevens, out of all the requests for protection, all those were fielded
By the Professionals.
Really?  She didn't get involved and make SURE he was as safe as possible?
She Lied about the video, she Knew it was a terror attack.
She will be next. And the decline will continue. It's a done deal.
Wouldn't matter if a bub won, we are toast. No one can change the direction and live.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 11/01/15 at 20:23:31

What I said was that ms. Baarnhardt had an interesting theory about the plane crash.

Plausible ?  Possibly,possibly not. But it's just as plausible as Hillary and Barack's contention that the events in Benghazi were precipitated by a video, and were a spontaneous demonstration that got out of hand.  An awful  of a lot of people are still swallowing that line of crap.

Just because Bush was wrong doesn't  somehow make the actions of the current regime right. The whole Dem vs. Repub ,lberal vs. conservative bickering back and forth is just a sideshow anyway. They are ALL complicit in the sh*t that is going down, and the more time everyone wastes in pointless partisan arguing about "my team is better than your team" the more they consolidate their power and put the screws to their real enemies, who, as far as they are concerned, are all of us who aren't members of their club and might get wise to them and mess up their schemes.

Nobody is ever going to be convinced they know for sure what happened to that plane. Even if the "official" version, when it finally comes out, is accurate, 3/4 of folks won't believe it anyway. Which is the perfectly understandable result of being constantly lied to. Whatever bullsh*t story fits ones own preconceptions is good enough, and anything else can't possibly be right.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 11/01/15 at 22:06:15

I believe I've just been beaten to the punch, again.

st because Bush was wrong doesn't  somehow make the actions of the current regime right. The whole Dem vs. Repub ,lberal vs. conservative bickering back and forth is just a sideshow anyway. They are ALL complicit in the sh*t that is going down, and the more time everyone wastes in pointless partisan arguing about "my team is better than your team" the more they consolidate their power and put the screws to their real enemies, who, as far as they are concerned, are all of us who aren't members of their club and might get wise to them and mess up their schemes.

Nobody is ever going to be convinced they know for sure what happened to that plane. Even if the "official" version, when it finally comes out, is accurate, 3/4 of folks won't believe it anyway. Which is the perfectly understandable result of being constantly lied to. Whatever bullsh*t story fits ones own preconceptions is good enough, and anything else can't possibly be right.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 11/02/15 at 04:04:32

Ja.....

It was Toto who saw the real Wizard behind the curtain, not the false one that bot, Dorothy, and a whole host of others fixate on.  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 11/02/15 at 09:17:55

Just saw where this jet had suffered a tail strike in 2001.
If the bulkhead were not fixed correctly, or damage discovered, losing its rear flight surfaces would absolutely cause a plane to fall and disenigrate in air.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 11/02/15 at 13:36:05

Reports of signs of the fuselage showing expansion from the inside has led some to believe it was a bomb. IF that expansion was where the rear bulkhead mounts, then couldn't the cabin pressure differential between cabin and non pressurised tail section cause that if the bulkhead suddenly failed? I don't know what part of the fuselage was found with damage that showed expansion. I also don't know enough about airliners in general to know what exposing the tail section to a slow leak in the bulkhead would do. I really don't know what kinda leak it could survive, if any. I would expect any bulkhead leak to be at the fuselage/bulkhead junction. I can't picture the flimsy aluminum not vibrating, cracking, tearing and,ultimately, failure, of the
Feline butt award
Level.. a full on CatAssTrophy...

Since you work on and know about planes,  educate me, please.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #11 - 11/02/15 at 13:54:06

The tailcone is fully vented cause the APU is in there... big muffler poking thru the side.

There was a previous crash due to a failed bulkhead.  or at least a cabin pressure loss.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 11/02/15 at 15:06:39

Yes a cabin fissure can break like a dam, outward, and further expand at 400 knots under the right condition.
The pilot would not have said he was having issues and was looking to land, if a bomb went off.
I am thinking it started to weaken and he noticed the plane behaving erratically, then she let go.
I repair metal that has been damaged on new aircraft during assembly. I have to repair anything over over 3 thou, and depending on how the damage got there, we run further test to assure no depth to the damage is left. Even the smallest crack over time and cycles will expand. If it's on primary structure, it will cause a chain reaction of failure.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 11/02/15 at 15:24:36

I've never been all that comfortable with being airborne in a 350 ton soda can...(and I've jumped the pond 9 times)...
I'm always a bit surprised when the plane actually leaves the runway...
Statistics be darned!... it just don't seem right... Grin...

...add me to that lowering IQ crowd... Huh...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 11/02/15 at 16:31:13

Well the new composite tube of the 787 is much hardier than aluminum clad.
Aluminum clad planes aren't much thicker than a can  Grin
The aluminum requires much more fastening and support ( ribs, spars, etc) and each one of those penetrate the skin and attach to structure.
Sealing is paramount, as these planes have about 5 or 6 different forces exerted on them while flying.....
Moisture will ruin any planes integrity if it is allowed to penetrate past the surface.
You fly discount airlines, you run a risk, I feel. You just can't take short cuts on maintenance. It takes decades for some damage to reach a point of having the ability to bring a plane down....
Planes are way over engineered, and built, but as they prove themselves, often times they are revised, as the extra weight subtracts from its payload, which subtracts from its profit......

PS: why are you scared. I thought you had that under control  Tongue

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 01:26:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Russian jet......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.