Move on.....now? (Read 65 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Move on.....now?
10/23/15 at 04:00:35

Hopefully the reubs can honestly see the need to close up the investigation on Bengazi.
I know, I know, I get it, I understand the need to know what happened, etc....
Let the professionals in the FBI conduct and finish this email matter.
That was a joke yesterday, period, and to think those who are "in" the current Washington ebb and flow laugh at Trump....
The difference is he KNOWS he is a clown and uses it to his advantage, all of you on the panel, and all your supporting cast members, have no idea that you (they) are the jokers....

Lets all try putting on our big boy and girl panties and quit crapping all over ourselves.

Goodness, whats next, a panel on investigating this panel?

F'n crazy....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Move on.....now?
Reply #1 - 10/23/15 at 04:56:05

I'm thinking the families of the dead down necessarily agree with you.

I'm not sure in what world you get to "take responsibility" for getting 4 killed wlth one dragged naked through the streets and not only keep your job but ask to run the whole show.

she f'd up big time and then tried to cover her a$$ with lie after lie. Hound her until she runs up a tree and gives up I say.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 10/23/15 at 05:49:02

Webby, this system of governing is what both parties inadvertently agreed to by their politicking of getting the other guy instead of promoting their constituents welfare....
I know Willie lied about not inhaling and a hummer....
But in the scope of things, how does it change things?
I am sure the survivors are very sad and grieving, but we can't undo history, nor placing blame in a punitive manner, solve anything.

I believe you are a believer, yes?
Do you want to be judged by your sins?
Forgiveness is Devine, healing and repairing should be our witness.
To assign Hillary our anger based on our assumptions of reading her intent through our ability to what, read someone's mind?
Is dangerous and subjective.
These panels are kangaroo courts, with only one real purpose.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 10/23/15 at 09:09:35

raydawg wrote on 10/23/15 at 05:49:02:

The only thing I learned from this kangaroo court is all the embassies have been upgraded with a half a$$ed "safe room" that still can be breached and doesn't provide adequate fresh air.
And if hilarity is your boss, you need to cover your own a$$.

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 10/23/15 at 09:45:42

Next, they'll want to waterboard her... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/24/15 at 05:49:05

raydawg wrote on 10/23/15 at 05:49:02:
Webby, this system of governing is what both parties inadvertently agreed to by their politicking of getting the other guy instead of promoting their constituents welfare....
I know Willie lied about not inhaling and a hummer....
But in the scope of things, how does it change things?
I am sure the survivors are very sad and grieving, but we can't undo history, nor placing blame in a punitive manner, solve anything.

I believe you are a believer, yes?
Do you want to be judged by your sins?
Forgiveness is Devine, healing and repairing should be our witness.
To assign Hillary our anger based on our assumptions of reading her intent through our ability to what, read someone's mind?
Is dangerous and subjective.

Ray, you're comparing apples and oranges. I don't want anyone judged by God for their sins, everyone loses in that court.

But in this world of politics, yea, when your opponent's blood is in the water, you don't lend a helping hand. As President, Hilary will make this country worse for my grandchildren, so yea, I would hound her until she leaves the scene crying her little lying eyes out. This is the life she choose and these are the rules its played under. She and other Democrats never hesitate when destroying someones political and even personal life. Remember Robert Bork? Thank you Joe Biden and Ted Kennedy. She got 4 people killed trying to keep up her boss's charade that all was peaceful in the Muslim world and if we just act nice, they'll be nice to us. How's that working out? Ask Israel.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 10/24/15 at 08:27:46

Webby, I understand the mentality of the left, hell, they tried to blame Bush and the right for Hurricane Katrina and their global warming/fossil fuel policies....
They own the useful fools dumbocrats!

However, and I most likely am not explaining this well, this tactic and the division is killing this country for lack of sustainability.

This panel was a tool to get her according to McCarthy, who was favored to be the speaker up to that point.
You can put lipstick on a pig and call it your date at the prom, but it is still a sow.

This fighting and gotcha has consumed too much energy and is taking us further down the road to no return.
It takes two to argue,and both parties are complicit in the demise of civility in our country.
The current spree of mass shootings and the killing of police officers is a direct result of fanning anger into a consuming fire for they own PERSONAL political gain.

Let me example how one can be caught in their own trap.....

When Hillary ran against Obama, she saddled herself with the inability to attack her opposition, as she was caught in the same gotcha trap of racism leveling, the left has used to stymie the right.....
She could not expose him for his ineptness and dissect his "hope and change" message to her advantage because her own policies had hamstrung her.

You can see how disingenuous this frick'n game has caused the decline of our country.
It is not sustainable and will only deliver sub par candidates to the determent of all.

Here is where I think she is the best candidate to change this, however....

I believe her desire to go into the history books forever trumps party affiliations.
She has always been pro marriage, Israel, and Wall Street, etc....
She has moved left and adjusted her, er...."beliefs" purely for political reasons.
The democrats are much better at sticking together than the repubs, on their candidate, with the last election being the exception as Obama ran again, then didn't, when it became a landslide....

She will move back (to the right)  and triangulate the power to repair much of the fragmentation of our system.
Her biggest opposition will be that left, but, that extreme left flank, with its "lofty" ideas, is a major drain on our ability to balance the budget and stopping the hemorrhaging, and date, with a fiscal cliff.

They will become more vocal with "demonstrations" and perhaps even more violence, as they will now assign it as a "duty" against the tyranny of BIG business, as she will have to embrace those very entities that create new wealth, and revenue.

A repub could never do this, they have a perception deck, stacked against them ( remember how that race card got Hillary )
And the democrat party would just use that anger (and ignorance)  to unseat the repub president to win a future election, AS.....
the nation falls deeper into the abyss.

Again, I don't like the lady, but too, I think she plays this frick'n game just as good as Reagan.

Webby, remove your personal distaste of her, and her manipulations of the truth, and look constructively at what I shared. Can you glimpse any possibility of it?

Do you think this current system serves anyone, or is sustainable?

Someone will have to make the first move away from it and try something novel.
It will be like taking away a bottle from a wino, lots of squealing and hollering and threats....

Our system is broke of money, and broke of tolerance, and will collapse.
The first repair will have to be fiscally, if we have any hope of staying together, then addressing social, and global concerns.

So many of the "tools" of campaigning will become moot, if she is elected, and with those removed, all that will be left is the truth of reality, and that buddy will be just too darn hard to demagogue.

In a way I am using her GIANT frigg'n ego, to our advantage, as failure to her, would be like her admitting, her life was a waste, and only existed in her imagination.....
She would rather die of exhaustion than to succumb to that reality.  

I believe I am pretty close to right on this, but I welcome your thoughts with critical reasoning and no emotions  Grin        

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 10/24/15 at 09:05:18

Dawg,.. you're a liberal, trapped inside a Republican... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 10/24/15 at 10:22:45

Serowbot wrote on 10/24/15 at 09:05:18:
Dawg,.. you're a liberal, trapped inside a Republican... Grin...

Honestly bot, I don't know what I am......
I think it has to do with how my head woke on the pillow each morning  Grin

Serious now, we need to end this division, it is only working to those who gain great financial wealth in campaigning of pitting one against another.
It is a proven fact, bad news sales, for whatever reason, it keeps and tweaks folks titillation....  
Sorta like Facebook, what in the hell is the fascination with that?
People so deprived of reality they pretend otherwise by exaggeration and expect that to repair the deficit in their lives?

Gee.... where did I swerve into that?  Huh

Anyway, I have always thought we have the technology to do away with the two party system, electoral college, etc, revamp the whole process.
We can use computers like Amazon, or other online business who have the ability in mere seconds to acknowledge who you are and sale you something.
We could cast votes in such a manner as well, total popular vote wins the office of president, runner up, VP, etc.

If the president and VP of a civilized society can not get along, how can they lead then?
Leadership is just that, lead.....
This excuse of I have to have one of like mind is just a cop out and plain old BULLSHEIT

Ok, enuff of this internet stuff today, I got real life chores to do  Embarrassed  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 10/25/15 at 17:39:22

" ... Our system is broke of money, and broke of tolerance, and will collapse.  The first repair will have to be fiscally, if we have any hope of staying together, ..."

Hmmm, which candidate, has a PROVEN track record of doing, just that ?

" ... We could cast votes in such a manner as well, total popular vote wins the office of president, runner up, VP, etc. ..."

Used to, before 1803.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 02:24:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Move on.....now?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.