What will,  YOU,  do ? (Read 147 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
What will,  YOU,  do ?
10/16/15 at 18:14:18

If one applied, the  ’25%’ rule’,  to all Political discussions and information.

10% are Ultra-Liberals,  10% are Ultra-Conservatives.
   (Who will NEVER, change their minds)
They Both, tout the, ‘Chicken Little’, philosophy.  “The Sky Is Falling”.
Commonly used sources, like, CNN  & FOX
(their are many believers in those sources), are in the Next 15%,  (One lib, one Con)
(Who are, Very Unlikely, to change their mind)

{ The, ‘Media’,  “WLNOB”,  definitely falls within the 10%.  (Ultra- LIBERAL)  area.
As in: http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1444957529
Post 8  }

Their are LOTS of, ‘media’, ‘groups’, ‘blogs’.  Who are in the, 5% each way !

So, generally, out of 100%, of Voters.
25%  +/-, are voting one way or the other.  (Both, POV’s)
So that leaves, about 50%, of voters, who can be pursed, to vote a certain way.

Now, to Reach, Convince, those voters.
(The 50% that are left)   To ‘vote’, the way you believe.
How do you do it?
Do you LIE?
Twist/SPIN, facts?
Purposely omit  Information?
Or tell the ‘whole’, boring truth?

Do you depend on, or cater to:

The 25% spreading what you say?
   (and someone believing it)
Their IGNORANCE?
Their, Lack Of Attention, and will only hear, ’sound bites’?
The, Media, that is of the same view?
Their, lack of knowing History?
Mud Throwing, and, He/She, Did did or this/that.
Having a, ‘Blow Out’, piece of information, days before the vote?

Or, YOU, the Voter.   Do, YOU,    depend on, YOU !!!!

Do YOU, get the information, to make a decision?
Do YOU, do your, ‘homework and research?
What do YOU, do ??????
Do you Care, that someone else may call you xxxxx ?
Do you Care, what your, ‘Bar’ or ’Soccer’, People say?
Do you Care, what your, Church, Union,  etc, TELLS you what to do?

The USA, has been changing for the last 240 Years !

Which way, will it change, on Nov of 2016 ?????

Is, up to,   YOU !

Put Down the Pizza, turn OFF, the T.V.,
  and GET INVOLVED !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What will,  YOU,  do ?
Reply #1 - 10/16/15 at 21:09:40

It's easy
Go online, listen to Charlotte Iserbyt explain what was done to the schools, while we went to them for some of it.
Remember New Math? I was doing Fine until they did that.
Remember My Weekly Reader? I enjoyed that. Cancelled.
Everything was fine, someone SAID the schools were broken. They demanded money to make changes. Results? Ohh, Sad, changes didn't help! Ohh, what Ever shall we DO? Should we UNDO the brilliant changes that resulted in lower performance at higher costs?

No, Heavens NO, Demand more money, more CHANGES,  
Really? This needs pointed out and it was not just done in front of you, it was done TO you, and you can't see it.

I refuse to write in the manner where the impersonal
One
is used.

That
You
is everyone, Well, everyone who doesn't see it.

Then, once you figure out that the schools were sabotaged intentionally, you can start on understanding what the Fed is and how it works, what fractional reserve banking is.

Until you stop being a democratic or a bub and just try to understand what has been done, NOT through any ideological lens,but purely through the eyes of a puzzle solver,  you'll never get it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/16/15 at 23:59:23

50% don't vote, and don't care...
...of the remaining 50%,... 20% are Lib's and 20% are Rep's...
This includes those who think they are "Independent"...(they all really have their side picked but aren't entirely happy with it... they won't change their minds though)...
Then there is that final 10%... that really don't know... but they are going to vote...
They don't visit the TT,... don't like to watch the news, they can't name their senator of congressman, and don't know who the Speaker of the House is...or the Vice President...
....and they will choose on a whim at the last minute...
... and the nation rests on their decision...

We,... can all stay home...  Huh...
Start the score at 45 to 45, and let the clueless decide... Grin...

...Hmmm?... I like the tall one,...no, I want woman,... but he looks honest... Mmmm, nice hair... OOh!, that one was funny... I don't like his eyes...
Click... voted, done... back to my life, and ignoring the world for 4 more years...
Let me think,... do I want pepperoni or mushrooms?... Gee, it's so hard to decide...
Undecided...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/17/15 at 05:13:57

I would make two changes immediately.

1) The idea of 18 year olds voting is ridiculous. The average 18 year old doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground. 21 should be the age.

2) Voter registration should be triggered off tax rolls. As soon as you reach the point where you pay federal income tax, you can vote.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 10/17/15 at 07:40:40

If it ( schools)  was an organized indoctrination with devious intentions, then all who pass through would think and believe alike, that is not the case...
It is true the feds put burden our upon local districts, but that would be a stretch to suggest sinister motivations.
Too much pressure is put on the system to provide what PARENTS, use to provide for their children.

Fact is our whole system of governing was never meant to be so top heavy.
As most successful corporations, problems and repair are best addressed on the level that they exist.

Hold on to your handle bars folks, as the weight is fast approaching collapse, the so called Tea Party energy of folks of both stripes, tire of the smoke, and mirrors, and ineffective leadership, who spend most of their energy, and resources, in just trying to stay in power, and a media who has capitalized greatly on the insanity....

We don't see much of the truth in the press, and that includes FOX too, as they are not about to bludgeon their golden goose...
But talking to folks, looking at most recent election results, and the current popularity of CRAZY outsiders, are clues....

I work in one of the last bastions of unionhood, and these grunts are as mad as hell...
They are sick and tired of the lies, the sell-outs, being forgotten, as the political/social du jour, and the fawning, consumes the elected time and energy, as they only posture with the appearance of concern, and care NOT about anyone's ARSE but their own....  

It's not the gun that they ( politicians, media, etc.) fear, that is only a diversionary....
It is the social media that will bring down the current system of governance, here, and abroad, and allow a new "order" to invest itself in folks lives.
I have no clue as to what/when, it will take place, but it is coming, of that I am certain.
When the separation of haves, and halve-nots, reach a stage of desperation, man made peace will cease to exist, walls torn down, and ALL lives effected.

A bomb will not be what destroys mankind, as mankind has witnessed the effect is only temporal, no....
It will be the lack of civility, the root, of civilization......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #5 - 10/17/15 at 20:14:07

MnSpring wrote on 10/16/15 at 18:14:18:
Put Down the Pizza, turn OFF, the T.V.,
  and GET INVOLVED ![/size][/b]

Can we presume from your advice that you are actively involved in local politics?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/17/15 at 20:28:49

Ray, listen to the interviews. Nowhere did I say
All think alike.
Though, much effort is spent convincing the kids that they are the freest, have the best schools and opportunity. We spend more for less in education and medical than plenty of places.
You're smart. Please, just spend some time listening to her. IF she opens your eyes, then check out
Confessions/Economic Hit Man

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #7 - 10/17/15 at 20:46:45

Justin,

John Perkins is an interesting dude who has his info down pat. Totally forgot about his college lectures and interviews.

John Perkins - The Secret History of the American Empire
https://youtu.be/7fVAifnnlg0

John Perkins: Confession of an Economic Hitman
https://youtu.be/y-a6jzU0YgQ

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/17/15 at 21:31:28

And when the explanation and observed reality align, suddenly the credibility increases. The observed reality conflicts with the perpetual BS from D.C., BUT Izerbyt, and Perkins make it so easy to see. Then, for the truly brave, read Keynes. Once you read a few chapters and then realize THAT is what is practiced, the sheer lunacy is clear..
The folly of fiat money will be obvious. The ones who oppose what I've said haven't looked into the matters except for what the Fed prints or the DOE,  
Lay down being a bub or dem, be a curious person. Obviously, something isn't working. THEY want YOU to blame the
Other side.
Yet we don't see  bills repealed. So, why not?

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #9 - 10/17/15 at 21:47:10

Why? Because we do NOT elect officials. They are CHOSEN by the corporate masters who run this planet.

PBS|Frontline| Money, Power & Wall Street - Episode #3

-lays out how oblamo already was being groomed for his new position, getting inside info into the crisis and mclame had no idea wtf was going on.

Elections are a farce to keep the serfs "stupid & happy" with dog and pony shows serving up panem et circenses!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/17/15 at 21:49:28

How old are you?

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #11 - 10/17/15 at 22:01:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/17/15 at 21:49:28:
How old are you?

how is my age relevant to this discussion?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 10/17/15 at 22:21:52

#so much of what you say, stuff you like, rat bike,  makes you seem young, then you come across understanding stuff that generally i figure older types are figuring that stuff out. Every once in a while I meet an
Under thirty
Who has
Over fifty
Understanding.
I'm just trying to figure out which group you are in.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #13 - 10/17/15 at 23:17:15

[quote author=655750414657407F534059320 link=1445044458/0#3 date=1445084037]I would make two changes immediately.

1) The idea of 18 year olds voting is ridiculous. The average 18 year old doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground. 21 should be the age.

then make 21 the earliest you can die for your country

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #14 - 10/18/15 at 07:12:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/17/15 at 22:21:52:
#so much of what you say, stuff you like, rat bike, makes you seem young, then you come across understanding stuff that generally i figure older types are figuring that stuff out. Every once in a while I meet an under thirty who has over fifty understanding. I'm just trying to figure out which group you are in.

Im older than most my age. And yes, I DO like rat bikes, cafe racers, old school board trackers and bobbers. You do not have to be "young" to like those style of bikes. In fact, most "youth" do not like those bikes around here, they're into crotch rockets and import cars and tech $#it. Unless they're from the wealthy "hipster" crowd, then you have the a small group that are into the really old school cafe racers and Brit bikes, but you gotta have "money" and the bikes to be in with them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 00:09:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What will,  YOU,  do ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.