Send Topic Print
breather hose (Read 46 times)
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
breather hose
10/10/15 at 11:50:18

Is a replacement for the breather hose easy to find?  Mine is cracked and I'm going to head out to a couple shops but thought I would ask if it's anything special since it's thin-walled.  Don't want to waste time running around if it's something I need to order.

UPDATE
a motorcycle shop, 3 auto parts stores and an Ace Hardware later, I find this tubing is not readily available.  Everything with the correct ID is too thick so it makes the OD huge.  gonna hafta pay shipping and fondling charges online  Angry  Probably burned that much in gas running around in my truck but I wanted the hose while I already had the seat and tank off.

« Last Edit: 10/10/15 at 14:28:55 by Tocsik »  

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: breather hose
Reply #1 - 10/10/15 at 17:45:33

Yep, I had the same experience.  The solution was given to me by WD....silicone hose.

I ordered 10mm Silicone Vacuum hose online.

http://www.boostcontroller.com/TurboLogic-Vacuum-Hose-10MM-p/tls-vh-10.htm

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Reply #2 - 10/10/15 at 18:06:34

Hm.  I'll give them a shout.  Our breather hose is listed as 11X15X600.
Mine is probably stretched/flared even on the end that doesn't look it and I get an ID of 11mm and an OD of 15mm.  Not sure what the 600 is for; my breather hose measures about 42 cm so that's a bit shorter than 600 mm.

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Reply #3 - 10/10/15 at 18:21:31

actually ends up cheaper ordering the OEM hose from Ron Ayers after comparing cost plus shipping.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 04:48:00

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › breather hose

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.