IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: A strategy to win...
Reply #1 - 10/04/15 at 08:41:31

In your own words, tell me how this changes anything bot?
Is it your belief when the left has a matter of interest against the right, they don't try and politically capitalize upon it?

This mindset in EXACTLY what is wrong with Washington, its all about party first, before national welfare,and you exhibit it perfectly, while chugging down the kool-aid.

Look how the remark, stuff happens, a lazy generalization of how things go awry, or against the "norm" of the flow, and ebb,of life, gets  interpreted by the left, a real "GOTCHA" moment that Hillary said she was so tired of, remember.....do you?

You bot, are part of the problem, just as the dittoheads on the right, are.
Tolerance to you is those who disagree with you, come around to your beliefs.....

This guy, Pelosi, and most of the current crop, should be shown the door, as, like you, its all about themselves, first.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/04/15 at 09:07:06

Personal attacks, Dawg...
Watch yer' mouth...

...and get off that high horse...

If a politically motivated witch hunt, at tax payers expense means nothing to you,... then this fact will make no difference to you...
... but, to many people, motivation matters...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/04/15 at 09:14:37

pot, kettle, black......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #4 - 10/04/15 at 10:12:56

Children.... Children....
In the first place EVERYTHING in D.C. is politically motivated PERIOD !!!
As an American citizen I would point out that Benghazi shows the failure on so many levels of our government. Failure of the intelligence agencies to the possibilities of danger. Failure of the leadership to react decisively to the attack. Failure admit to mistakes. Failure to accept reasonability.    
Note: The comment "What difference does it make now ?" To me indicates a total lack of concern or consideration for the lives of those felt to be "lower".   (i.e. "cannon fodder" or "expendable")     And as far as yours truly is concerned, ANYONE who will not take reasonability for their actions should NOT be allowed ANY position of authority. PERIOD !!!!!!    

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 10/04/15 at 14:45:40

old.indian wrote on 10/04/15 at 10:12:56:
Children.... Children....
In the first place EVERYTHING in D.C. is politically motivated PERIOD !!!
As an American citizen I would point out that Benghazi shows the failure on so many levels of our government. Failure of the intelligence agencies to the possibilities of danger. Failure of the leadership to react decisively to the attack. Failure admit to mistakes. Failure to accept reasonability.    
Note: The comment "What difference does it make now ?" To me indicates a total lack of concern or consideration for the lives of those felt to be "lower".   (i.e. "cannon fodder" or "expendable")     And as far as yours truly is concerned, ANYONE who will not take reasonability for their actions should NOT be allowed ANY position of authority. PERIOD !!!!!!    

Thank you OI......
Peter Pan is one of my heroes, and I too never want to grow up  Grin

Maybe my native tongue is a tad different than yours, but my post/reply, in essence, echos the same message.

The current system, and players, care mostly about themselves....both sides, and they recruit accordingly.
I will use the topic de jour, to example this, and share my opine, accordingly.

Guns have always been very much part of our culture, I will let others speculate why, but the fact is, they have co-existed for many, many years.
Politics have always been partisan, but it was played like a gentleman's chest game.
News use to be truly a public service, and was not a money maker for the media.
Somewhere it became an avenue of resources, and that became the focus, instead of reporting news....
Prolly around the Vietnam war, and the media saw how/what they coveraged, could effect policies and public opinion.
They capitalized upon it, slanting it to where they felt the most gold could be panned....
It was so successful, cable brought it on full time....

Fast forward.....

The saturation brought separation, and divisiveness, as they ( media outlets)  fought against one another for those $$$$$$.

Propaganda became the mechanism to engage the "foot soldiers", using their collective armies, selling to the highest political bidder, news to favor those willing to pay for it...

Its free speech, and free will, but sadly some folk lack the capacity to separate "facts" from reality, and you see the results when this disconnect plays out in the public arena.
The social media only adds fuel to the fire, as many sit behind a computer, slipping further from reality, as they personally assign fault and decide the consequence, on their perceived actions and beliefs, of others....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 10/04/15 at 15:07:24

raydawg wrote on 10/04/15 at 14:45:40:
Its free speech, and free will, but sadly some folk lack the capacity to separate "facts" from reality, and you see the results when this disconnect plays out in the public arena.
The social media only adds fuel to the fire, as many sit behind a computer, slipping further from reality, as they personally assign fault and decide the consequence, on their perceived actions and beliefs, of others....

Some people do that,.. and know their doing it...
The rest do it,.. and think they don't...

If you're in this TT section... you are doing it...
You can't be above the fray while you're in it... Cool...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 10/04/15 at 16:03:57

I agree 100 percent bot.
We all want, and have a need, to be right.
Let me try this explanation, or example, in a subtle but more often than not, a true representation of how one common trait of man can manifest in our lives.

We men like to drive the car while the wife sits shotgun...
We believe it's our duty and God given right, to be in control of the car.
We are in total control, well maybe not of the radio, but in getting us from point A, to point B.
We believe we know the way, however, we should of been there by now  Lips Sealed
She offers the advice about maybe stopping and asking someone....
Like sure, a 7-11 where the guy just landed in this country last week  Grin
Anyway, we nix the suggestion because deep down it would be admitting to being wrong....
In all reality it is the best thing to do but we will keep driving till we find it, just to prove we can find the destination....
It is a silly example, but it shows just how fragile we humans are, and how insecure.
It takes me a lot to challenge myself, and often easier to turn the tables instead of using the charge against me to investigate it's merit....
In reality it is s win, win, for if I avail myself to the critique, I learn I was wrong, and try to insert this new understandings into my life, or I find out I was right in my thinking, and am thankful I was afforded the opportunity to challenge myself....
I believe we have lost the art of civil debate, and this swirling mess about us is a direct result of it....
It is possible for both to be right, or wrong, depending on circumstance and context....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 10/05/15 at 09:54:29

I expect an investigation, into the Investigation on Benghazi...

The hunters become the hunted...  Huh...
Creating a Special Investigation for the purpose of defamation of an opposing political figure is a crime...

Should be fun... Grin...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 10/05/15 at 10:47:59

Wasn't Hillary removed from the watergate investigation for some political bias reason?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 10/05/15 at 12:26:05

Too funny... the future "Speaker" of the House... Grin...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_FG1vCcoc

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 10/05/15 at 17:16:28

How interesting, in Post 10, the clip was from :
MSNBC.

I wonder if someone showed a, 'clip', which was from FOX.
What would be said, about the value of the 'clip'.
        ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 10/05/15 at 17:27:47

The first clip I showed was from FOX...
So, you can quit wondering... Grin...

The second clip is of a Foreign policy speech, and was taped by all the networks...
MSNBC just had the most concise clip...

I think you miss the point... Undecided...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 10/05/15 at 17:56:00

So you are saying, the, person, 'the commentator', was relaying the news?
Or were they giving a, 'opinion', of,  'their view', of what was said?

I think, Edward R. Murrow, has spun a couple of thousand feet down by now.  Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 10/06/15 at 16:03:24

Well, it goes, BOTH, ways !
Let’s see, Don’t agree with the POTUS, you get the IRS on your back.

Case in point;  Under the, Carter adm.  I, two brothers, and my father, were in a business together.
One brother, ‘Fought’, a “Power Line”, project, that was going through 10s of thousands of acres of land.   It was a BIG, power line, the same size as one already in place, where one could take a 4 foot florescent tube, stand under the power line, and it would GLOW !!!!!!!   (I Know, I did it myself)  My Brother, was a local group leader, and the group, WON.
I, a brother, and my Dad, had, NOTHING, to do with it, it was the one brothers personal thing.

BUT !!!!!  The 4 people, AND the LLC business, that year, (that’s 5), got a notice from the IRS, for a,  COMPLETE, audit.  
Do you know how rare a, COMPLETE, audit is !!!!!!
(Usually a audit is one piece, to one thing, on the Tax return)
As Well as, several hundreds of Other people, who, ‘fought’ that line got, the COMPLETE Audit.

Point was, ya did not, ‘agree’ with Carter,  (or his administration), what happened ?

“ … politically motivated witch hunt, at tax payers expense …”

Gee, what did, Bama just do ??????

“ … Creating a Special Investigation for the purpose of defamation of an opposing political figure is a crime… "

Oh, that has, NEVER, been done before ?

To be fair, it has been done, on, BOTH, sides.
BUT, I think the, FACTS prove, one side has done it MORE !

“Complete Information”.   Gee remember, Sara Brady, she said How many Year ago X number were Killed with Handguns?
Well it wasn’t True then, (Not EVEN CLOSE), and it is even LESS, true today.
But it was a good ’Sound Bite’. !!!!!!!!!
So, All sorts, of, ‘Anti-Freedom’, laws got passed. And as a result, what is happening today ?

I think, it is time, to Put DOWN the Pizza, turn, OFF, the T.V. , and get involved !

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 00:56:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A strategy to win...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.