Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Woman Paralyzed After Flu Shot Receives (Read 16 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Woman Paralyzed After Flu Shot Receives
10/02/15 at 11:17:26

https://sharylattkisson.com/woman-paralyzed-after-flu-shot-receives-11-million-f
or-treatment/

Links in the article,
I'm doubtful that any who believe vaccines are safe and effective will reconsider. I'm Not anti science or anti vaccine. I AM anti poison.
Stuff get used to make vaccines that are bad. But, only people who are willing to understand,can. The dots are there. But, only intellectually honest minds can line them up. Look at society. Cancer, autism, these paralysis things,
It's not easy to step back and assess events from a third party point of view. Nobody wants to admit that not only have they been lied to, but they bought it. My daughter was and IS damaged. Her twelve year boosters made her sick,  and she's had chronic fatigue problems for sixteen years. She WAS a speed skater, and we took her to compete. She never took first, but the podium was expected. I have a tie rack, loaded with medallions on necklaces. But, don't question.
If the media and the goobs and everyone says it's good, it's good.
How many lies and how much pain before everyone stops just believing?
Read the inserts.Just like the
Antidepressants
Can cause suicidal and homicidal ideations, vaccines can cause paralysis, it is known. So, go get yours.. risk a life wrecking moment to hope you won't get the flu, all the while I see flu shot takers get, what? Yep, the flu.
Here's some scientific concept to consider, or, dismiss with a hearty
Harrumph...

accines spread disease, not unvaccinated people

And yet, these and other inconvenient facts are missing from all the latest media reports on measles outbreaks, which deceptively insinuate that unvaccinated children are spreading this disease. In most cases involving outbreaks of not only measles but also whooping cough (pertussis) and other infectious diseases, it is the vaccinated who are responsible for both contracting and spreading disease.

"In any and all infectious disease case reports, it should be mandatory by HHS/CDC, plus state and local health authorities, to report the following: (a) whether the individual has been vaccinated; (b) the type(s) of vaccine(s); and (c) vaccination dates, since some infectious diseases can be caused by what's referred to as 'shedding,'" wrote Frompovich.

Shedding, of course, refers to the common occurrence of vaccinated children carrying around live viruses and exposing others to them during the early days following vaccination. The combination measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, for instance, has a three-month recommended waiting period in pregnant women, as the vaccine can spread live v

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045693_measles_outbreaks_infectious_disease_immuni...

And, the overwhelming majority OF those people who got the measles?
Vaccinated, some twice.

I'm gonna take my chances.

Lehigh Valley’s “The Morning Call” in Allentown, Penn. profiles the case of Sarah Behie, whose symptoms began three weeks after she got a flu shot. Eventually, the 20-year old’s condition deteriorated until she was partially paralyzed and living in hospitals and nursing homes from a neurological condition called Guillain-Barre syndrome, a rare but recognized and devastating side effect from vaccinations. Behie now has no use of her legs and lacks upper body strength. She cannot feed or clothe herself. She’s 24.

Under a special arrangement set up by Congress with pharmaceutical companies in 1988, vaccine injuries aren’t paid by the vaccine makers but by a 75-cent tax per dose that patients pay on each dose of vaccine. Few people know about the special vaccine court that hears the cases and so relatively few vaccine injury claims are ever presented there. Still, the fund has paid out close to $3 billion in awards and attorney’s fees. The U.S. government acts as partners with and on behalf of vaccine makers in opposing victims’ claims in the court.

Every time I hear of another Guillain-Barre case after vaccination, I think of Duncan. He was 17 when he enlisted in the military: a strapping, athletic, healthy young man. But after his military vaccinations, which included anthrax and flu shots, he, too, became paralyzed. At one point he was down to 96 pounds.

I also am reminded of my contact with esteemed government scientists several years ago who conducted a definitive study on flu shot effectiveness in the elderly and were shocked to discover how ineffective flu shots are in that population. Once the study turned out that way–the way leading government health officials didn’t want it to turn out–they wouldn’t allow the scientists do on camera interviews with me. But the resulting story link is below. (Kudos to the scientists for letting the study reveal the facts even if it opposed the narrative some wanted to advance. In fact, several told me it opposed their own preconceived notions.)

See my 2004 report on Duncan’s paralysis

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 00:57:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Woman Paralyzed After Flu Shot Receives

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.