Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is with people...... (Read 23 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
What is with people......
09/20/15 at 08:44:04

I am no way a supporter of Wasserman Schultz, however, I don't get this story.....
Seems all was worked out prior to Hillary's poor polling, and bleeding, causing the other candidates to become sharks, who smell her vulnerability and now circle for the kill....
BUT, you all had a deal, and anyway 6 debates SHOULD be enough to define your self anyway, WTF????

This should be a no story, period, but of course the media sees more $$$$$ at another opportunity to sell air time, and will more likely than not, force this matter.

I don't personally like Hillary, but this is not fair, and it was BS when she pulled this same argument against Obama a few years ago.  

It may seems trivial, but to me this mentality is one of the greatest factors in the decline of civility in our society, reneging on ones word/promise, afterwards,  for their own personal gain, later....

Use to be our word was our bond.....

The link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/20/crowd-at-democratic-event-shouts-o...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What is with people......
Reply #1 - 09/20/15 at 14:40:02

Not to diminish your point, but, we HAVE statement after statement, promises stacked on promises, and the media will Not go back and put together compilations of the lies and hold each politician accountable.
The media have the position to make all of these things cause the politicians, of every party, pain.
If I wanted you to watch MY news channel, I would offer you something like that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 01:17:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What is with people......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.