Send Topic Print
Is it true......???? (Read 329 times)
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Re: Is it true......????
Reply #30 - 09/18/15 at 12:49:40

The cost in lives, both military and civilian is a disgrace, but the greed for  oil still calls the shots.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 09/18/15 at 15:22:50

LostArtist wrote on 09/18/15 at 12:22:59:
" ... NONE of them are funded by the taxpayers

Are you saying, Planned Parenthood, takes NO Tax dollars?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #32 - 09/18/15 at 15:42:39

Quote:
Serowbot said:  " ... I'd prefer that only Lefties have to pay to support PP,... and you Righties pay for the trillion dollar unnecessary wars..."

Hey Bot, you may be on to something !!!!!.

Perhaps a check box on the Income Tax form,
'Check Here, for things you want to pay for'

Or, check a box saying you are, 'left/right', with a list of things, that, that 'check box', pays for.

Already have two things sorted out:
One side pays for Abortions.
One side pays to Protect this Nation.

Just might work. Just have to iron out,
which side gets, 'Welfare'.  
Which would include, the Trillions that go out every year,
to the, 'countries', that say, GIMMIE.

OH, BTY, starting to get cold in Minnie-so-ta,
How's the Quest for the XL-T quality Leather jacket, at a bargain price going ? Wink

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #33 - 09/18/15 at 16:09:06

"One side pays to Protect this Nation."

Protected? When's the last time anyone invaded (or even attempted to) the U.S. ?

Or are we talking about protection from internal threats?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #34 - 09/18/15 at 16:51:26

I'm expecting a Canadian zombie attack, any day now... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #35 - 09/18/15 at 16:53:05

Examples of an oxymoron: Homeland Security, Government Intelligence Agency, honest politician.

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
rolavine
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 09/18/15 at 20:50:33

LostArtist wrote on 09/17/15 at 17:34:30:
CNN fact checked that :

Fact check: Carly Fiorina says a Planned Parenthood video shows a "fully formed fetus on the table, with its heart beating, its legs kicking."

Carly Fiorina said, "Anyone who has watched this video tape -- I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain."

Fiorina was referring to a video released by the anti-abortion group The Center for Medical Progress last month, in which a former worker for StemExpress, a biomedical research company, said she saw a fully formed fetus's heart beating.

"This is the most gestated fetus and closest thing to a baby I've ever seen," Holly O'Donnell, a former procurement technician for StemExpress, said in the video. "I'm sitting here looking at this fetus and its heart is beating and I don't know what to do."

The clip does show what appears to be a fully formed fetus on an operating table with its legs twitching. But the clip Fiorina references is not part of the CMP sting video but was instead taken by another anti-abortion group and was added to the sting video. The Center for Medical Progress, however, doesn't explain where the fetus video was shot, so it's not clear whether it was taken at a Planned Parenthood clinic. For its part, the women's health organization has flatly denied the accusations.

VERDICT: True, but misleading

source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/politics/republican-debate-fact-check/index.html

Rolavine, I vote differently.

Verdict, a total lie since the video does not show what Carly said it showed, and the story is hearsay told by an anti abortion activist, ergo total BS. Sort of like telling you that I saw W dressed in drag and then I show you a pic from tumbler, the sort of crap only a professional liar would toss, but to be fair, the rest of the Bozo's on that GOP bus, lied like hell too. They think that the ends justify the means, but in the real world the means always become the ends, so from BS you can only get more BS, and Bs  never leads to good policy.

Liar of you choice, expect more lies, excuses, insults, holy attitudes, and passing blame, to expect any practical solutions is a pipe dream, just like a democratic Iraq, operation enduring freedom, and winning the war on terrorism.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #37 - 09/18/15 at 22:34:59

Ultimately,.. I won't accuse Fiorina of a lie,... because the Pro-life people are so passionate about their cause,.. that they can miss their mark without intention...
I believe, that she believes what she saw...

...but,... the fact is,.. it was footage of a miscarriage, not an abortion... and it was used in a deceptive manner...

Open your eyes... this child was wanted,.. and miscarried...
These organs were a gift,.. and a sacrifice...
The use of this footage was cruelly, and disrespectfully,  misrepresented...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #38 - 09/19/15 at 06:44:23

Serowbot wrote on 09/18/15 at 22:34:59:
Ultimately,.. I won't accuse Fiorina of a lie,... because the Pro-life people are so passionate about their cause,.. that they can miss their mark without intention...
I believe, that she believes what she saw...

...but,... the fact is,.. it was footage of a miscarriage, not an abortion... and it was used in a deceptive manner...

Open your eyes... this child was wanted,.. and miscarried...
The use of this footage was cruelly, and disrespectfully,  misrepresented...

Bot, do you know this as fact?
Can you provide me a link?

As I said before, I don't believe it was a true statement by her, and nothing I see exist to her claim.

I wish the politicians could stay on the truth, so much energy is wasted defending a lie....
Clinton could have said re: Monica, "I made some bad choices in my personal life, it is between these people I hurt by my actions, and no one elses....."

END OF STORY, but no, we do years of wasted time and money over a stupid affair.

This CRAP has got to stop, however, the press laps it ups and so do those who read this crap and go on message boards to claim your mamma is fatter than my mamma...

Rome burns.....  Angry

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #39 - 09/19/15 at 09:11:34

I had a more conclusive article last week, but I can't find that one now...
...but here is some info...
http://news.yahoo.com/undercover-anti-abortion-video-showed-images-of-1272898...
"The image shown while O’Donnell describes the fetus she saw and worked with was not a recently aborted fetus from any Planned Parenthood affiliate clinic, but rather an image of the stillborn Walter, a preterm fetus delivered two years ago by a Pennsylvania woman and used without her permission. The woman whose fetus is shown in the video believes that the Center for Medical Progress’s use of the image is illegal, though she does not plan to pursue any legal action."

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #40 - 09/19/15 at 10:08:46

Refer to my previous comment re "Propaganda Films".

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #41 - 09/19/15 at 12:15:10

"Open your eyes... this child was wanted,.. and miscarried...
The use of this footage was cruelly, and disrespectfully,  misrepresented.."

Well said!

'Propaganda'  isn't about a suitable male goose, just as 'grammar' isn't MnSpring's mother's mother!

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 09/20/15 at 01:50:39

Serowbot wrote on 09/18/15 at 22:34:59:
Open your eyes... this child was wanted,.. and miscarried

you've inadvertently hit upon the whole point. this child was wanted so the miscarriage was a tradegy. however an unwanted child's death at the mother's choice is not?! wtf...

the value of an unborn child's life should not be based upon a choice.

at the very least, the government whose 'mission' is supposed to be life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness should not a grant legal means to end this life and certainly should not force citizens to pay for it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #43 - 09/20/15 at 08:36:01

WebsterMark wrote on 09/20/15 at 01:50:39:
...should not a grant legal means to end this life and certainly should not force citizens to pay for it.

They should force women to have children they don't want?,.. and we should pay for the birth?... Huh...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #44 - 09/20/15 at 08:48:26

IF...... people were responsible, abortion would NOT be a form of birth control, and it would be rare.
This is just another glaring example of the decay of our society, its barbaric and draconian....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 01:08:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is it true......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.