re: Hlllary (Read 81 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
re: Hlllary
09/08/15 at 17:02:58

How can a person with such vast resources at her disposal, screw things up so badly?
Was the desire to "re-introduce" us to a new Hillary, worth the exposure to the real Hillary, when all she needed to do was just coast into home as the party really wasn't going to field or promote any real opposition...

What were they thinking?

I think she will need to go on the attack, of her immediate threats, and that too,will backfire, as it is the opposite of the marketing of the new Hillary mystic.....

At this rate, Biden will be sworn in as president before he decides to run.  Cheesy

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Hlllary
Reply #1 - 09/09/15 at 07:29:06

Hilary might want to ring up Martha Stewart and get some advice. Or catch up on back episodes of Orange is the New Black.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 09/09/15 at 08:52:43

It just astounds me, that so many people, actually believe a Leopard can change their spots.

Lets See,  Watergate, Whitewater, Vince Foster, (that right ya can’t ask him), Benghazi, and now, e-mails.
(And Many, Many more)

The old joke about, ‘Alzheimer’s’ is: “Ya can wrap your Own Christmas present”.

Should be a new one: “Ya can vote for hillery”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 09/09/15 at 12:48:28

Yeah..... I work with one. He said there is lots of time left, people will forget, and she will win....
I asked him how?
He had no answer other that a lot of people do this with emails. I said they have different rules for gubbermint, and he replied they all do it, and I asked him what "it" is, gee, is that a depends on what it, is 😳
Anyway, I asked about the coding, how it was mark top priority, secret, etc....
He said it changed after she received it...
Huh, I asked why give it a code if it has already been circulated without, how could it be confidential or secret then?
I explained they have proof that the original was sent with its appropriate code...
And that is why she apologized now...
I ask him if she did nothing wrong, why apologize....
He said to make people happy, WTF does that mean, lie????

They are a strange lot, I am beginning to think the only viable reason they set up and scrubbed the server was because Bill, who is awfully quite, was having an Internet sexual exchange with Barbra Bush, and the details would cause a great scandal if ever discovered....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #4 - 09/09/15 at 13:46:19

Someone once said that it was impossible to underestimate the average American voter's intelligence. (Or memory span).       We all have "black sheep" in our extended family.  Example: A cousin of mine will vote for Hillary "because she's a woman". Another because they are life long Democrats. Another "because it is time for a woman to be POTUS.".   Pretty sad reasons to vote for ANY candidate.    
I think I have some signs made up,  VOTES 4 SALE       At least  I may make a couple bucks off this farce.....     

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 09/09/15 at 15:43:46

While the E-mail issue is dominating her media coverage,... she has committed no crime,... private servers were allowed, approved.
...but that doesn't matter,... perception matters...
...and she's losing that battle...
She has apologized to her supporters for all the distraction this has caused, and has admitted that she regrets having used a private server, mostly because of all the press distraction this has caused not because it was illegal or wrong...
She just ain't good at dealing with controversy...(and that's not a good quality in a president)...
...and it has added to her a reputation for being shifty...

I think Biden might be the better candidate...
It's hard not to like Biden... foot in mouth or not...
And he's the most qualified candidate on either side...

But keep in mind,... there is no crime, and there will be no jail...
Hillary is not even under investigation...

Rick Perry,... is under criminal investigation... and could face up to 109 years in jail...
Nobody's outraged about that?... Naaaa....
But he ain't got a snowball's chance anyway...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 09/09/15 at 16:25:26

I understand the talking points, and why, yet they fail to explain her obfuscating and shifting replies, and why she blamed other agencies for not following the proper identifiers in sending out emails, which, if its proven she did get them, and they were scrubbed, it could be trouble and criminal.

Why the Clinton's can't answer straight up questions, I can only guess....
It started with a vast right-wing conspiracy, to I didn't have sex, to, I did have a relationship....
When all he had to say, using an Obama word, I (he) acted stupidly, and now it is between Hillary, Monica, and myself....
Stupid...

As to Joe, I think the convention wisdom of saying someone is the most qualified, is very subjective, extremely dated, and lets those with a heavy vested interest in the status quo, dictate.....

And look how well that has served us  Shocked

The charge of foot in mouth, leveled against him is lame, as it shows real spontaneity, an absents of scripted teleprompter garbage, and I believe a person who likes to deal in reality, mistakes and all....

I would have no problem casting a vote for him over Trump, fact is, I would!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 09/09/15 at 17:06:34

[quote author=7264736E76636E75010 link=1441756978/0#5 date=1441838626  ... " But keep in mind,... there is no crime, and there will be no jail... Hillary is not even under investigation... " [/quote]

The,  DOUBLE,  Standard.

A number of years ago, While shooting a round of Trap.
A student, (from the Springs FSTC), came up to me and said:
“Mr. xxx, you said in class, you Never Point a Firearm at anything you do Not want to shoot, do you want to shoot your foot ? ”.

(When I shoot Trap, I have a single shot, which has no safety,  And when the person, two before me, lifts their gun, I lift mine, load, keep the gun off the ground, but broke, after, the person shoots before me, I close the action, lift, and ‘pull’.  When I have shot, I break the gun, catch the shell, put my forefinger in the chamber, and set the gun bbl on the toe of my shoe, waiting for my turn to shoot again).

So, in essence, here I am, resting the gun, for 3 rounds, “pointing it”, at my Toe.

She was right !

So, I explained: “ It was a conscious, choice.  I had, fired, I had removed the spent shell, I had inserted something in the chamber, which could Not be fired, the firearm was, broke, (hinge action), and I was ‘resting’ it.”  
I Continued: “I guess this is what is called a, ‘Double Standard’.  In your class, you were told time and time again, by ALL the instructors, you NEVER point a firearm, (Loaded or not), At ANYTHING, you don’t want to shoot.  And, Yes, I was ‘pointing’ a unloaded firearm, at my foot.  But, in a Certain set of circumstances, in a Certain, place, At a Certain time, at a Certain, competition, that is allowed”.

So now my question:
 ‘What, “Double Standard’, applies to, Hillary, as far as, e-mails, where she is, ‘exempt’, from the prosecution, which, was bestowed on many people before her, for much less, where they were heavily fined, or are in Jail’ ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 09/09/15 at 17:16:40

raydawg wrote on 09/09/15 at 12:48:28:
  " ... because Bill, who is awfully quite, was having an Internet sexual exchange with Barbra Bush, ..."  

That, is Very Funny !!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bill would Never have a, ‘discussion’ with a mature, Lady, who actually has a, 'Mind’.

I believe, he would only be looking for the, under 30 year old's, that could float very well, without a life jacket.

LShockedLOL

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 09/09/15 at 17:53:16

Quote:
... she has committed no crime,... private servers were allowed, approved.

Who gave her permission for a private server?  Bill?

I sincerely doubt the FBI is conducting a fact finding mission.  Regardless, with thousands of e-mails floating though the various servers. There is no telling how many classified secrets have been compromised by the Russians & Chinese.   Our NSA employs approximately 40K people to perform those duties.

The only silver-lining I see is that Putin found out Biden's password is "password".  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 09/09/15 at 18:40:51

Serowbot wrote on 09/09/15 at 15:43:46:
While the E-mail issue is dominating her media coverage,... she has committed no crime,... private servers were allowed, approved.
...but that doesn't matter,... perception matters...
...and she's losing that battle...
She has apologized to her supporters for all the distraction this has caused, and has admitted that she regrets having used a private server, mostly because of all the press distraction this has caused not because it was illegal or wrong...
She just ain't good at dealing with controversy...(and that's not a good quality in a president)...
...and it has added to her a reputation for being shifty...

I think Biden might be the better candidate...
It's hard not to like Biden... foot in mouth or not...
And he's the most qualified candidate on either side...

But keep in mind,... there is no crime, and there will be no jail...
Hillary is not even under investigation...

Rick Perry,... is under criminal investigation... and could face up to 109 years in jail...
Nobody's outraged about that?... Naaaa....
But he ain't got a snowball's chance anyway...

Perry, a for sale sign tattooed on hizass, actually tried to force girls to take
that cervical cancer shot. He's a creep. And, the woman he was trying get rid of ?

The two felony counts against Perry, a Republican, stem from his threat to veto funding for a statewide public integrity unit run by Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg unless she stepped down, the special prosecutor in the case, Michael McCrum, said.

Is she really the right one to represent the public integrity unit?
The assertions that Hillary broke no laws is a great start, for talking to idiots.
She knew it was wrong, she held onto everything as long as she could, wiped S much S she could.
Will she get what you would in the same circumstances?

I'm no Perry fan, but I don't know if hes wrong
Hillary? She's wrong.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/09/15 at 20:22:03

Sew, I'm not aware the FBI has finished their investigation so its premature to say she's in the clear. And I'm with JOG on this one, Rick Perry should have never left Austin, but his deal is a strictly partisan issue.

Hilary is toast, finally. took long enough....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 00:30:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › re: Hlllary

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.