Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Black Lives Matter..... (Read 422 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: Black Lives Matter.....
Reply #60 - 09/21/15 at 22:17:42

My standard response to hearing it, or seeing someone in a shirt printed with the slogan is... "Really? Then why do so many of you insist on killing each other?"

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #61 - 09/22/15 at 01:27:26

pg wrote on 09/21/15 at 20:17:40:
Quote:

So you want us to be more like communist Berlin and communist N. Korea

I say we build something like this.  If they can protect there borders without condemnation, I see no reason that should prevent us from obtaining the same security.
Best regards,

Without condemnation? Really?
I think you are mistaken.

Also, the size of the Israeli borders compared to the size of the US borders is a reason that would prevent you from obtaining the same security..... amongst other reasons.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #62 - 09/22/15 at 07:21:43

Quote:
Without condemnation? Really?
I think you are mistaken.

I don't believe I am.  The media on this side of the pond is extremely cordial & friendly with them.  

Incidentally, can you recommend a European website that offers impartial news?

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 09/22/15 at 18:40:27 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #63 - 09/22/15 at 13:50:09

I'm frankly amazed that you'd consider a temporary 'Israeli border' free from (world-wide) condemnation  Shocked

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #64 - 09/23/15 at 01:10:44

We aren't Israel.
Immigration without assimilation,, kinda sounds like an invasion.
OUR border needs protected.
Keeping people out isn't the same as keeping people from leaving.
The conflation of a fence to stop trespassing and thieves off of my property doesn't make me captive.
A fence to protect the country doesn't make me prisoner.
But, we don't need a fence, we need the laws enforced,,employers financially wrecked, cops catch an illegal at a traffic stop, arrest, deport. It's a lot simpler than They want you to believe.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #65 - 10/01/15 at 14:30:23

Another BLM march Planned in Minn.

Now, why can't other places, do the same things?

Here are some quotes from:
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/2015/09/30/mayor-takes-tough-stance-against-...

" ...  Wednesday, St. Paul Police Chief Tom Smith had strong words for those planning to protest at the Twin Cities Marathon -- do not interfere with safety or you will be arrested.

Smith said they are committed to protecting the First Amendment rights of those who choose to protest at the marathon on Sunday but "not at the expense or safety of others."

Smith said his message to runners and spectators is to "come out and enjoy the day." He then changed his tone when addressing potential disruptions.

"My message to any individuals or groups that are planning to disrupt the marathon is this, make sure your actions do not interrupt the actions of others -- not the runners, not the spectators, not the men and women who will be working the event. Otherwise there will be consequences, including arrests," he said.

The St. Paul City Attorney Samuel Clark added to the chief's statements saying they will press charges, if it comes to that.  ..."

Here is a quote from the organizer of BLM.

" ... Rashad Turner, one of the organizers of Black Lives Matter St. Paul, will not disclose exact plans on how or where they intend to disrupt the race, but he says the group will adapt to any change of plans race organizers have in mind.

"We don't plan on having any physical contact with runners, but we do plan to make ourselves the finish line," said Turner.   ..."

What ????
Guess some people have more, 'rights', than others.

We'll see what happens Sunday.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #66 - 10/05/15 at 07:35:05

It's Monday, and guess what?

The Whole, 100 +/- BLM people, that showed up to 'protest', the marathon, did just that.
They did Not, disrupt.

From: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/local/2015/10/04/black-lives-plans-peaceful-...
The group initially vowed to disrupt Sunday's marathon to raise awareness about issues between St. Paul police and people of color. But the group backed down after a meeting with St. Paul's mayor - and threats of arrest.

But of course, even though everything was peaceful, and everyone kept their promise,  the organizer said:

“Cops are paid to lie,” said Rashad Turner, who organized Sunday’s event. “They're tax funded killers and we've seen their lies today. So I don't think there was any trust that was built with the police today, and that's something we'll continue to try to work on with the mayor and elders in the community."

Gee, one would think, that if one was to have a dialog, and change things, one would NOT, call the other people,  
'Killers & Liars".

Even in the, 'fairy dust', land of the hippy taught, 'ME' generation of Ultra-Liberals, many people are, laughing.

And of course, collecting information, runs the gamete from, (depending of the source), "Oh those Poor People"  to  "Bunch of xxxxx Terrorists".

But, 'quotes' are quotes.  And if the Ultra-Liberal, source's, chose Not to, 'quote', totally senseless statements, does not mean they were not said.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #67 - 11/17/15 at 16:46:14

Up Date from MN.

This weekend, a,  'White' P.O. Shot a,  'Black', man.
The local news, "JUST AFTER IT HAPPENED".
Said: "A 10 year old, witness said, The Man was handcuffed".

The Police, are waiting on a investigation of the event.

Meanwhile, the B.L.M. group, have taken to the streets,
and on, 'ONLY', the word of, ONE, Media/Reporter,
Are yelling "He Was Handcuffed".

(Don't know yet, but sounds kinna like, 'hands in the air'.)

Now, to; 'some people, have MORE 'RIGHTS' than others':

If I, or ANY, other, 'white skin' person, (rearguards of religion or country of origin), were to walk down a 'freeway'. We would get a ticket.

YET, the B.L.M. group, can, Spontaneously, disrupt traffic, by walking down a Freeway, STOPPING, all Traffic. (Mn 'Nice', ya-know, don't wanna run them over.)  

Yep, they have, 'SPECIAL',  Rights !

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
08/31/24 at 07:48:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Black Lives Matter.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.