Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I don't even know how to introduce this (Read 57 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I don't even know how to introduce this
09/03/15 at 17:19:37

Shots Fired at Millis Cruiser; Search for Suspect Underway
September 2, 2015

Massachusetts State Police and several local police departments are investigating shots fired into a Millis Police Department cruiser at approximately 3 p.m. on Forest Road in that town. The cruiser was struck by gunfire, then crashed and caught on fire.

State Police are not aware of any injuries at this time. If that changes we will update this post.

Preliminary investigation indicates the shots were fired from a dark colored — possibly maroon — pickup truck. The suspect vehicle fled the scene after the shooting. Preliminary reports describe the suspect as a white male.

State Police patrols from Troops H and C have responded to assist in the search for the suspect, as has a helicopter from our Air Wing. Additionally, State Police detectives, K9 units, crime scene technicians, ballistics technicians, and fire investigators are en route to the scene to assist.

No further information is available at this time.

–30–

so, they launch the chopper, close down schools, public buildings, have themselves a full on manhunt...

, today, the cops fired, for shooting up his cruiser Nd setting it on fire.
So, let's see now,,   he owes the state for  car, and, anyone who was seriously inconvenienced may have a civil suit against him, Ohh,, did he file a false report? Wonder what it costs to fly that chopper and dispatch everyone, hunting someone who shot up a cop car...

WHAT was he THINKING?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: I don't even know how to introduce this
Reply #1 - 09/03/15 at 17:35:49

Quote:
WHAT was he THINKING?

Nothing remotely intelligent or rational apparently. Maybe he was hopin' to get hisself interviewed on the evening news about the harrowing ordeal he went through Roll Eyes

I read that he shot up the cop car with his own gun. Didn't he think that might seem a bit suspicious, Grin

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #2 - 09/03/15 at 19:06:35

N.B.D.   Having lived (?) in that area for too many years, I can assure you that this isn't the first time a local cop has tried to enhance his resume by acting a "heroic" part.  One "found" and "disarmed" a grenade attached to his squad car......etc. etc.  Huh

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/03/15 at 22:32:59

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/03/15 at 17:19:37:
WHAT was he THINKING?

Some thoughts don't reach very far... Grin...

A couple of days ago,... my buddy bought a bike...
I went with him to pick it up...
He got the bike, and I'm gonna' follow him home in his Jeep Cherokee,...
... I whacked my head so hard entering the doorway of the cab, I though I might go unconscious... bit my tongue 'till I got in and closed the door...
Then expulpused, every expletive I've ever known...
"Mofusobig'dshfkabitbifker!"...

...and there's no one to blame but myself...

Totally off topic...
...but don't you hate when you totally booger yourself and have no one to blame?...
Grin...

Maybe not totally off topic...
Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/04/15 at 10:12:38

Everyone has built a bear trap and stepped in it, sometimes, with both feet,, but this guy SERIOUSLY messed up. He has involved himself in destruction of public property, filing a false report, creating a manhunt for a ghost,
A bit more than boogering has been a accomplished. That boys got him a Whole bucket of snot..
It'd be interesting to know what his last few days have been like.
He may have been going through some divorce, maybe some of
The Guys been riding him, totally distracted, unhappy, maybe  even texting and driving.  Only thing I know is, his story isn't what happened.
Hmm, and that's not so uncommon.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 09/04/15 at 11:38:21

It was possessed.
He excommunicated it.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/04/15 at 14:24:45

I'd say the car was okay as soon as he exited it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 00:50:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I don't even know how to introduce this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.